Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private If It's Not In the Archives..... It Does Not Exist!

"So do I," Markus said his gaze laser focused on Soru Dau. To think he once trusted the man, it was like his father said: Never place your full trust into anyone. Always assume that they will betray at one point. As cruel as that might sound, in the affluent world known as noble politics, it keeps person alert and aware. It's how spies of the Rebel Alliance managed to stay hidden in the pro Imperial regions.

"I'm sorry," Soru said. "I know I should've told you....."

"You should've," Markus said. "Now I'm stuck doing your dirty work. To think I had a great dinner. Now I bid you farewell Soru, I have an expedition to start."

What a terrible way to start his excavation in beautiful Utapau. "I'm definitely going to take over your little company when I'm finished." Markus thought walking towards his room. "Tell Von Baron that we're busy cleaning up the mess our Utapau hosts have made."

Adalee Thorne Adalee Thorne

Last edited:

bvpHzX4.png

Things were getting serious now. Adalee hadn't considered the excavation till now. She knew above all the whole reason for the visit was because of Markus' own archeology hunt. She remembered the vast amounts of literture he made her read. She was both excited and nervous. She knew Jedi dealt with many things, but something was surely amiss here. If Soru was willing to hide all the facts from his own Jedi friend, whoever was pulling strings was dangerous.

Adalee considered herself a threat, incapable of the force, but a threat none the less. A master of swords. Lorrd had held her abilities highly and her vicious dual sword style played a big part. In truth, Adalee was developing a Tri-style form, but it was far from perfected. Still, she had her own goals when it came to her combat efficiency. She figured whatever they ran into down in the site, wouldn't fare well against her and a Jedi Master.

Although parts of her twisted the thought of someone capable in the force outside of the Jedi ways. She had seen first had what a Darkside power could create. The Dirge spell book had shown her visceral images and displays of vile power. She knew cultists of the Darkside still lingered about the galaxy and they too; held that power. Not her specific lineage of blood magic, but of raw force tainted by that of their emotions and sickening gratification. Regardless of all the warning though, Adalee could feel a connection to it. Ever since she morphed her own blood into the bright red earrings hanging from her lobes. She didn't even know if they were beneficial in anyway, besides the simple reminder that the force didn't hate her. It embraced her, but in only one true way. Through blood.

She stood there, center of the hallway lost in thought before her Master gave the order. Quickly, she found the bell-boy. His lengthy stature hard to miss in the unorganized crowd of servants that began murmuring among themselves. This was no doubt due to the outburst they had witnessed. Adalee approached, careful not to startle anyone in doing so. Her black dress flowed beneath her, elegantly meandering as her hips moved.

"Excuse me?" Adalee said, waiting for the group of helpers to turn and face her. "Tell Von Baron, that while we accepted his offer before we must postpone due to Soru Daos indiscretions. Please let him know that Markus and I will be back by morning."

There was no need to stand and wait. Instead, she spun back around and hurried for her room. She changed quickly, hidden behind her wardrobe 'Victoria.' She emerged in light clothing. The black tank top underneath her cloak revealed nothing. Her pants were tan, with many pockets. The most distinct thing about her get-up was a white cloth. Tightly it was wrapped around her waist. A small streak of yellow followed the length of the material that hung outward. Next to it, two blades were strapped to her side, each one in a metallic, black-branded sheathe. The third hilt rested horizontally on her back, but only the etched silver handle was noticeable.

Her hair changed too. It morphed into a ponytail and her facial features showed more indentation of her healthy cheekbones and smooth skin. She tapped her two blades of Dirge and smiled. She waited by the door for her Master. The only thing that seemed to remain the same was the odd feeling from before. It was heavy and while she tried to shake it off, something about the pit in her stomach told her the truth.

The Darkside was present among them.

Markus Kortu Markus Kortu

Last edited:
As soon as he entered the room, Markus quickly took off his clothes grunting while he did so. The moment he entered beautiful Utapau, he found that his good friend allowed the Dark Side to seep through his city, and he has done nothing. An imbecile, that's who he is, a person who would rather let his people die than allow Jedi like him to actually take care of the problem. The Counselor took out his Jedi Robes: Expensive compared to the average Jedi Robes made by the best tailors on Alderaan. It was comfortable to wear, and it had his house's symbol stitched on to it. As much as Markus admired the Jedi Robes, he preferred a more...... sophisticated touch to his attire.

Markus exited the room pushing the door with such force that it made his palms bruise just a bit. "Argh," Markus growled rubbing his right hand. "That was credit chit using hand." He turned to Adalee. "I trust you've informed our guest of our inconvenient withdraw?" He asked. "I'm a punctual man but if somebody wants to mess around while the Dark Side prances on the lands, then I get a little..... agitated."

He chuckled. "So my ignorant Padawan," Markus said. "What would you do in this similar situation?"

Adalee Thorne Adalee Thorne

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom