Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game IC Survey

Second King of The Elysium Empire
Enemy: ArkenDobson and his family, and all Sith
Friend: Loreena Arenais
Food: Little orange candies from Mnemosyne
Droids: Man's best friend

Edit: Ah! One interesting thing! I missed it on both my guys lol.

Uhhh, I'm the second and potentially the last King of The Elysium Empire!

Last edited:
Who is your enemy? Anyone that would try to harm the people I care about.
Who is a really good friend? Iris Arani Iris Arani , Vizion Trozky Vizion Trozky , Justice Lesan Justice Lesan
What type of food do you like?
Five Blossom Bread
What is your opinions on droids? Love the little buggers.

What is one interesting thing about you? Three times Naboo Athletic Champion and gold-medal winner in the humanity youth athletics.

Who is your enemy? Anyone who would harm my sensei, criminal scum, the Brotherhood Of The Maw.
Who is a really good friend? Jan Beroya Jan Beroya .
What type of food do you like? Traditional Atrisian food, rice and bantha dishes.
What is your opinions on droids? They are just like biological life, with their own personalities and desires.

What is one interesting thing about you? My one Mirialan tattoo signifies and celebrates my coming of age.

Who is your enemy? Any enemies of the Mandalorian Enclave, Arkanian purists, the Brotherhood of the Maw, the Eternal Empire, criminal low lives, drug dealers, anyone who dares to threaten my family.
Who is a really good friend? Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt , Kaz Krayt , Alora Vizsla Alora Vizsla , Domina Prime Domina Prime .
What type of food do you like? Spicy food! And coffee with creamer.
What is your opinions on droids? I absolutely love them! They have their own personality and spirit, and the fact that people think of them as less than is just horrid and sad.

What is one interesting thing about you? I went to college! Got an eight year degree, earned most of it at an Arkanian Academy, and the last of it at Kestri's Academy.

Who is your enemy? Current enemies are unknown, hiding in the shadows. But considers force users as a whole to be a problem.
Who is a really good friend? She has contacts but 'friendship' is an impossible dream.
What type of food do you like? Meat and salad. Strong beverages.
What is your opinions on droids? Useful tools.

What is one interesting thing about you? Probably the only Sith to think 'Physical > Tech > Force'

Who is your enemy? Right now? The Fayth and Fur Trappers.
Who is a really good friend? Freya Drage Freya Drage and Bjørn Drage
What type of food do you like? Bantha Stew on a cold day.
What is your opinions on droids? Useful for menial tasks.

What is one interesting thing about you? I turn into a very large wolf.

Who is your enemy? Anyone that stands in her way.
Who is a really good friend? Talohn Atar Talohn Atar | Jhira Mereel Jhira Mereel | Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla
What type of food do you like? Spicy Food and Booze
What is your opinions on droids? Most of them are walking, talking tools. A very select few (usually assassins) actually have skills worth consciously appreciating.

What is one interesting thing about you? She's a Sith Lord that doesn't mind training people to fight other Sith; because if a Sith were cut down by such people then they weren't strong enough to live.

Be careful what you wish for.
Who is your enemy? Whoever has a weapon leveled on me or someone with malicious intent.
Who is a really good friend? My wife Chrysa Vanagor Chrysa Vanagor
What type of food do you like? Whatever I am in the mood for.
What are your opinions on droids? In general? Great. They provide companionship and can serve a multitude of needs. Mine? Annoying as #$&@(

What is one interesting thing about you? I really don't have the ego that people think that I do.

Vesta

V
Who is your enemy? People that cling to the past.
Who is a really good friend? I don't have one, not a real one.
What type of food do you like? Spicy foods.
What is your opinions on droids? They're the same as anyone else.

What is one interesting thing about you? I'm not what I seem to be.

Who is your enemy? Any people wanting to harm family or the innocents of the galaxy
Who is a really good friend? No really good friends yet
What type of food do you like? Open to most food. Homemade baked goods are always appreciated
What is your opinions on droids? They are okay

What is one interesting thing about you? I'm a Jedi and a Nightsister

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Who is your enemy? Boredom
Who is a really good friend? Fyor
What type of food do you like? Stimcaf
What is your opinions on droids? Kinda good friends. Kinda know-it-alls

What is one interesting thing about you? Dodged an asteroid hitting a planet. Big explosions.

Who is your enemy? All the specific people are kinda dead now. Sith and genocidal mandos I guess.
Who is a really good friend? Matsu Ike Matsu Ike One of the few friends that ain't dead yet.
What type of food do you like? Anything with meat. Especially if I hunted it myself.
What is your opinions on droids? Not a big tech fan, but they have their uses.

What is one interesting thing about you? I might be retired, but my kids are ready for me to take back control of my home planet at a moment's notice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom