Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Will Find You (Kaeshana/OP)

Seeing her angry rising, even in his agony was enough to bring a smile to his lips. "Such a temper .... I always knew there was a Sith deep down inside of you waiting to get out." Oh yes, he very much liked the power she had. If only she would seek mastery in the force, she could be glorious.

Whimpering as he moved, he managed to wrap his hands around one such stone before he felt something ... was it a punch? That's what it felt like, a dull punch to the back of his knee. A glance down and his eyes widened seeing his leg leg hanging on by barely a thread of skin. At the second shot he howled in pain as he tried to throw the rock towards her with all his might.

Blood, there was so much blood. Quickly it was spreading into the sands around him and time was fast running out. "She moans so loud you know. Enjoyed every second .... as I took her." It wasn't quite the truth as Coryth did everything she could at the time to escape, even using her own broken wrists as a means to render herself unconscious and to no longer have to experience the suffering he brought to her.

"I wonder if you'll moan again just like her. Sounded so much like her when I slithered into you.." He didn't get to finish the words as Elpsis slammed her boot into his kidney, crumpling the bastard over. He finally just stopped moving, stopped talking as his vision started to grow dim, and the pool of blood around him continued to grow. Undoubtedly he'd run out of blood very soon.

[member="Elpsis Kallikora"]

Galina heard her mummy's voice and glanced over her shoulder to see Siobhan actually walking into the cabin. "Mummy!" She squealed loudly, but did not move to disentangle herself from Chesna. The little firemane did not want to take chances that she'd lose any of those she called family and if that meant keeping a physical grip on them, she darn well would do exactly that.

Only when Siobhan finally embraced her, did Galina dare to let go of Chesna. Her fears were far too real, too painful to let her let go without worry. Wrapping both arms around Siobhan's neck, the girl clung on for dear life, truly fearing she would lose her if she let her go. "Was afraid I'd lost you ... lost you forever. And ... and that I might lose Mum and Auntie Chesna too, and .... what about Auntie Coryth and Auntie Mirien? Where are they?" The young firemane had so many questions of her extended family, worried about them too in truth.

A slow nod came, "I ... I guess." Galina didn't feel good about that part in her life. It may have been required of her, but none the less it was a pain that cut her most deep.

The young girls brow furrowed as she seemed to realize that Siobhan was hurt, "Mummy, are you okay?" She asked as she pulled back a little, but kept a firm grip upon Siobhan's organic arm.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Tegaea Alcori"]

[member="Coryth Elaris"]

Ever felt burning, incandescent rage and hatred. The sort that makes you want to want beat someone until they're bloody, tear their eyes out so far they can at their mutilated face? Throw them into a pool of acid and watch their skin got burnt off? Try to imagine that, and you got a pretty solid feeling on what I feel right now.

Actually, scatch that, it's a lot worse. You don't talk about my mother like that. Yes, I don't know her, got no fething clue about who she is. Not like I'm ever gonna meet her. Probably never wasted a single thought on me, but screw that. She's got to be better than that pathetic monster. Guess, what, Daddy, you have no power and I have all of it? And since you just told me it's the underworld...I know I have a hell of a lot of time to do all the things I've wanted to do for ages.

My grip around the shotgun tightens, so much that my nails might as well be digging into it. Talk about me like I'm your plaything, big mistake. Even bigger one? The usual 'oh, you're a Sith just like me' line. Here's the deal, I'll beat you to death until you're begging for it, then kill you, then find out how the feth I get out of here. Vengeance first.

Eyes burning with rage, I switch shells, lower the shotgun and fire. BAAAM Incendiary shell goes sailing for his right foot. How does that feel, arsehole? He's got no armour, no space magic to call upon to shield himself, so the burn is gonna be nasty. My army surplus, combat boot goes rams into his wounded knee.

"I'm gonna make you...," voice turns cold...very cold...and then I hang the gun over my shoulder again and take the vibroknife from my belt. "Scream. Because you're just trash. Evil, monstrous, pathetic trash." One hand quickly moves to try and grab the back of his head. He can struggle all he wants, probably will, maybe try to throw me off. But give the guy a good look and he's not the sort to work out a lot. Squishy wizard. The muscles I got ain't just to impress the girls, so I'm pretty sure I can hold him. And then I try to plunge the knife through his right eye. "And I am not your fething plaything." He'll be swallowing his bits next.

[member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"], [member="Tegaea Alcori"]

"I'm...alright, dear. You're alive and we three are together again...so I'm ok," Siobhan said, hoping it sounded more believable than she felt. With her one remaining hand she gently stroked across Galina's back, doing her best to soothe and calm the poor girl. "Mummy's here. I'm so sorry," she said again. "I was so scared when you two...disappeared."

The pain she had felt was all too evident in her voice, despite her best attempt to pull herself together. "Auntie Coryth is still on Kaeshana...I don't know where Auntie Mirien is but she'll come back. She's tough as nails. And Auntie Eyrecae is here. This place is...the netherworld, but you're not dead, Galina. Some...very evil beings have just teleported people from all over the Galaxy here. I don't know how or why, but I promise I'll get you two out. I...followed you through a portal."

Maybe there was...another way out. One that did not require you to be a killer. What if there isn't? You know how bad she feels about what happened on Sigmar? Will you toss her through the Alderaan portal then? Yes. She'll hate you. I know, but she doesn't deserve hell. Sometimes being a mother meant doing what was best for your child even if they hated you for it.

Anya Venari

Star Queen Tirathana VII
[member="Coryth Elaris"]
The Queen was waiting patiently in her study for the Jedi Master. When Coryth entered she turned to her, smiled slightly.
"I have good news, Coryth. Well...perhaps better news than might be assumed. Siobhan contacted me as she headed off world. She's alive, and heading to Alderaan. It seems that Tegaea and Galina are alive...but trapped in the Netherworld. There is a portal or gateway on Alderaan which can be used to access this Netherworld."
She sighed. "I have little intel about anything further I fear, or how she has managed. My hope is that she rescues them and brings them back."

[member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

"You did indeed," a voice said from the chair.

Tegaea had taken enough and roughly turned the chair around. The ghostly figure continued to sit on air for a few seconds, then rose and turned to them. It was Adril’s shape. She looked at them all, smiling slightly.

“I am glad to see you all here. Siobhan is correct, you are not dead, but you must move quickly before the portals close and you are trapped here. The portal which Siobhan came through is…unsuitable for you all. Therefore, you must seek out another source. There is a portal I know of not far from here which will take you to Dathomir. From there you can gain access to the rest of the galaxy.”

Coryth nodded, "I am relieved, truly to hear that." It made her feel a whole hell of a lot better to hear that. "I worry greatly for what is to come. Even with all that is happening, there still is a sense of something greater coming. I don't know what it is exactly but I do worry." She admitted softly.

It was then that she found her vision torn from the world around her. She no longer saw the room they were in. It was a different planet, a diffferent place. Elves, more of them but not the same as the Eldorai, not quite the same. It was a long while before Coryth returned to the normal world, seeing the room around her. She sucked in a heavy breath, and leaned forward to rub at her eyes as she came to.

"I ... uh..." The redhead couldn't quite talk just yet. She certainly needed a moment.

[member="Anya Venari"]

"Thought.." She sniffled a little, "I'd lost you." The young redhead spoke again. "You look hurt." Said as she looked over her mummy, but not for a second let go at all.

A nod followed as Siobhan spoke of Coryth and Mirien. "Netherworld. So, dead place." A sigh came, "Dead but not dead ... Dead only come here. But we are not." It was so twisted in her mind, left her unsure of what exactly to thing. This whole thing was just a little beyond her skills to understand. "I so do not understand." Admitted, for it was all she could do. Nothing made sense to her, at all.

She turned at the voice, looking to Adril. Granted the firemane had no idea who the woman was, but no doubts her mummies would know. "We go now?" Galina just wanted to get home, and get far far away from this strangeness.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Adril Tythorin"]

[member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"], [member="Adril Tythorin"]

"Yes, we'll go now," Siobhan said softly, in what was hopefully a reassuring tone of voice, holding on to Galina's hand. Her daughter did not need to understand the madness the uncaring and rather illogical universe had thrown them in. She just needed to get out of here and back to the real world.

"That's Adril, sweetie. She led me here to you," she added. By now Galina would have heard quite a bit about the Eldorai pyromancer due to the bedtime stories her mummy had told her. It went without saying that the Adril in said stories was rather idealised! After all, Siobhan did not have rose-tinted glasses when it came to her dead lover. "Thanks, Adril. Take us there. Wait, what side-effects does this portal have?"

Anya Venari

Star Queen Tirathana VII
[member="Coryth Elaris"]
The Queen, about to speak, paused. She felt a movement in the Sciia, a sensation she had not felt before, as if Coryth was using her Sciia in some strange way even she was not expecting.
“Mistress Elaris, are you alright?” the Queen asked, suddenly concerned. “Coryth?” she asked, touching a hand to the girl’s forehead.

“A chair…” she muttered to herself. Remembering that the Sciia was very…unpredictable recently, she led the short stack of fire to a chair and sat her down, then fetched some water for Coryth whilst the Jedi recovered her senses.

And scream he did as the incedary shell hit his foot and his clothing, and skin I might add started to burn! And more screams followed as she slammed her boot into his knee. It was then that he reached out to try and grab her ankle, intent on breaking it if he could get his hands on it.

"Fething queen!"

It was then that she managed to grab him firmly and instantly his hands were clutching at her, trying to get a grip on anything he could. Anything to get her off of him, but then the blade. An ear piercing scream rang out through the void as she pierced his eye. Xerexes was boarding on passing out at that moment. Even his body here in the Netherworld, could only handle so much. "I will kill you!" Probably not. Not in his condition, but he certainly wanted to try! His daughter was not supposed to be able to hand his ass to him on a silver platter.

[member="Elpsis Kallikora"]

Meanwhile ....

Coryth breathed in slow, trying to get a grasp on the real world again. Sitting in the chair Anya had led her to, she sighed as she reached up to pinch the bridge of her nose. Her head ached something fierce at that moment. "I ... I'm fine. Or well, I will be." She finally managed to speak again. She took a small sip of the water that had been offered and glanced to the queen. "Seeing the future, other places, other things ... It does not come without cost. It happens like this sometimes, takes me away from reality to glimpse at what will be, with no warning." One imagines this was one of the reasons Coryth did not like to fly, or pilot anything at all given that she could be torn away from reality at any given moment. "Its ...exhausting when it happens. More so now."

Another sigh, "I saw ... a place .. a planet. Somewhere far from here. I don't know where. But you are not the only Eldorai. There are others." The redhead finally managed, getting to the point at last.

[member="Anya Venari"]

[member="Coryth Elaris"]

"Maybe...one day. Today you're my little queen," Elpsis spat hatefully. The ear piercing scream ringing through the void was very welcome. Cold perhaps, but there was no room for mercy when it came to the monster she faced. She had done some bad things in her life and was to all intents and purposes a common criminal, but that paled when compared to the evil he had committed.

His constant struggling was getting on her nerves and so she threw a straight punch towards his jaw. Her knife was pulled out of his ruined orb and, you might have guessed it, he still had one eye. Needless to say this was something she could not let stand...and so she moved to plunge her blood-stained blade into it. It was only a fraction of the pain he had inflicted on her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom