Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public I Was Blind Now I See

Alex listened intently as the Son of Shadows defended his actions and motivations, a faint, knowing smile playing on his lips. When the Son of Shadows finished, Alex responded with a calm, yet piercing clarity.

"Nah, I'm not pretending to be the smartest in the room. I don't buy into that illusion of superiority," Alex began, his tone casual but incisive. "I'll be the first to admit that I relish the thrill of a fight, the raw energy of open hostility. But it's interesting, isn't it? How you hold onto your own version of righteousness, yet your actions seem ineffective in addressing the real, deep-seated issues in your life."

He took a step forward, his gaze unwavering. "It's almost as if you're playing the victim, perhaps subconsciously hoping for some tragic heroine to take pity on you, to try and 'fix' you. It's like something out of a cheesy romance novel, where the flawed hero is saved by love. But let's be real – that kind of thinking is a fantasy, a far cry from the harsh realities we face."

Alex's expression softened slightly, but his words remained sharp. "You see, clinging to such fantasies doesn't solve anything. It's a temporary escape, a way to avoid confronting the truth. You talk about righteousness and being confronted by others, but have you really listened? Have you truly tried to change, or are you just going through the motions, trapped in a cycle of self-pity and inaction?"

He paused, letting his words sink in. "It's easy to point fingers, to see the faults in others while ignoring our own. But real strength, real growth comes from introspection, from facing our demons head-on. So, what's it going to be? Will you continue to hide behind these illusions, or will you start taking steps towards genuine change? Its almost as of youre incapable of picking yourself up and being the responsible one despite going through the cycle a few times now. "

Anak Darkstar

Anak Darkstar

A
TAG: Alexandros Xanathos Alexandros Xanathos

Anak let our a deep laugh,

“Righteousness? My dear whoever you are.. I know I am not righteous. My title as Lord of the Inferno alone is proof of that. Angels and righteous Jedi end up in the Netherworld, I ended up in Chaos, proof I have no righteousness.. though I admit I like the idea of it, to do right in this miserable galaxy even if it will not change the moss on a rock in Dagobah..”

The Hellspawn Jedi nearly cringed at the line about a ‘heroine fixing him.’

“I already lived that fantasy.. Alice (Darth Sarlaac) braved hades to rescue me and instead she got trapped there and I got blackmailed into playing Jedi.. by the end of it we both lost each other save in the form of a platonic friendship.
Do not mistake my demeanor for self pity, I have grown weary of the cycle you allude to. My place in this galaxy.. or whatever you may call it, seems to be worn out and yet I do not desire your rifle barrel or a blade through my chest. No.. I am living as one who has reached the chill of wintry years, ready to sail to whatever beyond, and yet I am young. When peaked behind as many curtains as I have.. no much is left that holds any power or draw, save love.. and if you knew why, my history, you might have sympathy.. then again you probably will just say we all have our tragedies and welcome to the club, sing your sad song, who hasn’t suffered? That is where I differ, I treasure the pain.. I am thankful Alice did what she did, she is who she has become because of it, as am I, and even poor Ravenna who you briefly saw.. a pawn of Krath powers driving her mad.. her suffering is itched on my person as well. People prefer the sweet moments, but the scars are to be treasured, for they are roads of a life lived.. for better or ill.”

He paused a moment,

“What you claim is shirking responsibility, I call bearing it. My very face is painted with a life I took.. because an Emperor decided people must die.. and I gave them a peaceful end and it lead me to Alice.. who I share a bond with stronger than any I have known. The Jedi says ‘The Force Works in Mysterious Ways.. [1],’ I can attest that is a fact.”

———————————————

[1] Master Mace Windu, Wrong Jefdi, The Clone Wars Season 5.

Last edited by a moderator:

Asonia Tsavio

A
Asonia having met with Master Mira began walking in the grove which had fire flies strobing around, her heart was heavy. What she had witness Anak Darkstar do was beyond the pale, he had destroyed a soul and of his ex-fiancee. Hostility was warranted since the Witch had assailed them both, but to caste her soul in Chaos was extreme.

Still how could see expect a Hell Spawn to change so quickly? He had made great strides, but the path to redemption was not easy, not that she had any clue, she had always been a Jedi. And that was when she realized how unfair her judgements were, he had been a Sith Apprentice turned Hellspawn and now waa seeking reform. How could she even fathom the struggle to remove such shackles as he had forged in his life? Hw had not begun a paladin of Light, and from what he had shared of his brief stint as a Jedi there was coercion. This time he was seeking to make amends without brain washing.

Realize this Asonia rushed off back to the picnic spot where she found Anak speaking to a stranger with long braided red hair. Who was this? Deciding this warranted interruption ahe approached Anak and threw her peach-orange arms around him.

I am sorry.. I forgot in the heat of the moment all you have been through and what steps you have already taken to change.. can you forgive me?

He great big eyes looked into his, she detected remorse bubbling in them. That he was tormented by what had transpired. It was not as if he wished his ex would find them and he’s have to slay them.

Anak Darkstar

A
The Son of Hell paused as he had finished his rebuttal, when he saw Asonia approaching. From a distance he worried what he saw was disappointment merged disgust, but as her Togruta face drew near with its beautiful crests, white and peach skin, he saw her eyes and mouth were poised with a kindness and acceptance. This was confirmed when she threw her arms around him and asked for forgiveness. She was seeking his forgiveness? This was a shock, he felt a tinge of guilt and the conversation with Alexandros Xanathos Alexandros Xanathos had only made him feel more at fault, but in Asonia’s eyes he saw compassion, she spoke of understanding his learning curve having been what he had been. At last the Wanderer felt the kind of love that had eluded him since his parent’s death, unconditional love.

Anak leaned in and kissed her black charcoal lips. Taking a breath he looked her in the eyes,

“I am the one who should apologize, you were right.. I went to far. Ravenna deserved a chance to repent, to change her course as I have.. I robbed her of the chances I have been granted..”

He lowered his head.

“I am sincerely sorry Asonia, I will carry this as I do Cecilia’s mark on my face.”

He buried his curly hair head in grove of her neck ad he hugged her. This was not a sensual touch, but one of a soul seeking reassurance of closeness after a spat.

TAG: Asonia Tsavio

Asonia Tsavio

A
Asonia hugged Anak tightly, he was full of contrition and she had shed her unrealistic expectations. They met at the field of compassion, and held each other. Her lekku slid over his back shoulders, she was so thankful that she had listen to Master Mira. Anak deserves time to change, and already he was showing growth, when releasing their shared hug she said,

Let’s resume our picnic which was interrupted.”

She picked up the blanket and headed to her pool of harmony, there she placed it near the waters, and sat, she placed her hand on it to gesture Anak take a seat beside her. She then leaned her head into his shoulder amd neck as she watched ripples skip across the water.

The Togruta yawned, the day had been eventful and taking its toll, and she fell asleep leaning on her Love. She felt safe there, nestled against him, her chest raising and lowering with each breath. Asonia waa takinf a Loth nap, to recover her strengtj so they could more fully enjoy the picnic.

TAG: Anak Darkstar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom