Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public I Was Blind Now I See

Asonia Tsavio

A
The words of the Darkstar were so somber and tormented, his tone was riddled with pain, when he revealed the death of his parents Asonia nearly fainted inside, he was traumatized and unlike her who found in the Jedi her place, he had been spit out by all. She wondered still if this was some charm, that he was paying her like a flute, when he said the words that broke her heart, and entered the waters. Asonia made haste to grab his arm,

“No.. no.. Dsekstar! You will not turn my oasis into a watery grave! You will not give up!”

She tore his helm off and placed her lips on his, it was useless to resist, she placed her arms around his red robes and he held her in same fashion, only their mouths meeting. Tears descended her cheeks, as she kissed him more. Then she broke off and held his cheek with her hand.

“If this is some spell.. some sort of enchantment, I will make you pay!”

She then kissed him again. Her big eye lids closing. She leaned her head against his.

“I.. I.. need to see Master Mira.. this is.. things.. I..”

She felt embarassed, she hardly knew this Man and now she had kissed him, twice. Was it to prevent an unmentionable evil or was it genuine? She had felt the attraction when he removed his helm before The Seers. Was she going through some late adolescence? The Order did not forbid love, and relationships of the romantic were sanctioned. She had not taken sone vow, and yet she felt ashamed, was he manipulating her or she him? It was easier to blame the Hell Spawn, but she had trouble controlling her passions, so much so she felt like a failure as a Jedi.

Anak Darkstar

A
The Son of Darkness looked at the dark water, and when Asonia took him and kissed him. He had trouble not letting go, in thay moment he let their breaths touch, and he drank hers in, the first act of closeness he had known in so long. Then she kissed him again. This was followed by insecurity, which he understood, he had made himself out to be some Casanova in his account, when in truth he was like many, looking for someone to share those lonely moments with. Stripped of his mask, he could not be stoic, he eyed this beautiful Togruta Jedi and said,

“It is alright.. see your Master. Do what makes you feel safe and secure. I don’t want to get in the way.. go..”

He had to admit that this sudden turn of events had him in a daze, he looked at his mechanical fingers, dizzy. He felt his hand grasped by hers, and a kiss om his cheek.

Anak squinted, what a whirlwind, he nearly tumbled as he watched Asonia wander off towards The Enclave. Now alone he sat on a rock,

“What.. is the deal?! Am ai to ruin her life as well?!”

He looked up at the sky.

“Do you hear me? Why do you keep pressing these poor ladies into my furnace?! Stop it! Let them be! Let me sink and spare them of this confounding misery!”

He kicked a rock, a pebble into the pool. And covered his curly hair with his hands and fell on his cape beneath a tree. There he rubbed his head.

“I.. I must flee.. get away from her.. then you cannot hurt her.. yes, if I am gone she will be free of catastrophe.”

Anak made his way to the hangar where Droids stood guard over drop ships and starfighters.

“Please.. I must pass! Let me leave this planet!”

Marcos seeing Droids hold Darkstar back, approached.

“What are you doing?”

The Hell Soawn turned to the Jedi.

“I have to leave.. before its too late..”

Marcos raised hai black eyebrow.

“What are you talking about? Where is Asonia?”

Anak looked at the Jedi Knight,

“I don’t want to hurt her..”

Marcos grabbed his arm.

“Where is Asonia?!”

Asonia Tsavio

A
Asonia made her way back to the grove where she found it empty, so she went to Circle of Seers, where she found Mira.

“I need to talk to you..”

Master Mira stepped away from the Others.

“Yes?”

Asonia played with the ends of her lekkus and said,

“I kissed him.. I kissed him!”

Mora chuckled,

“And?”

The Togruta gave The Master a stern look.

“And?! I just kissed some Hell Spawn! And I liked it!”

Mira almost choked on laughter.

“What is your concern? Other than what you mentioned earlier.”

Asonia paced, waving her arms in gestures of frustration.

“He is.. well.. I barely know him and now.. I mean I better just.. stop this now! Right?”

The Seer furled her brow.

“Who are you trying to convince? Me or yourself?”

The Togruta let out a cry of angst.

“This is no suppose to happen! I have to find a Master, finish my training, and he just swoops in and messes everything up!”

Master Mira shook her head.

“You mean you had visions about him, took a strike team, and brought him here.”

Asonia turned with a stare of contempt,

“With your blessing!”

Mira smirked.

“Indeed. Where is he? I shall reprimand him at once for kissing you.”

Asonia blushed,

“Uh.. he didn’t kiss me..”

The Seer replied,

“Oh?”

The Togruta placed his arms behind her back and lookee at jer boots.

“I kissed him.. twice.”

Mira chuckled more,

“So he is the problem , when you were the one who got amorous.”

Asonia raised her hand,

“Now listen.. he was so sad.. and I was afraid he was gonna..”

The Seer nodded,

“Yes, but you did not have to kiss him. That was you Asonia dear, you wanted to.”

The Togruta screamed.

“Why?! Why did I do that?”

The Seer placed a hand on her shoulder.

“You better find out. I sughest you head to the Hangar, Darkstar is fighting Marcos.”

Asonia turned,

“What?! Why are they fighting?!”

Mira closed her eyes,

“Mhmm.. you best find out for yourself.”

Asonia ran to the hangar where she saw Anak and Marcos crossing sabers, their blades sparking.

Anak Darkstar

A
The Son of Darkness was unable to convince Marcos, who snapped his golden blade to life.

“Where is she?! I knew you were trouble!”

He swung the blade, Anak dodging as it bounced off the haul of a ship, leaving an orange magma steak that faded to black. The Son of Perdition held his Soul Saber, the only weapon the Strike Team could not pry from him, every time they took it it levitated back to him, as if it was part of him.

“I do not want to fight you Marcos! Asonia is not in danger, that is why I leaving to ensure she never suffers!”

Marcos recovered and swung his blade in an arch from the hip up, Anak ignited his ghastly blade to catch it and parried. Some automatic spray droids began to shoot the ships with power washi no waters, the drops fell on Anak and Marcos as they danced in combat, their sabers crackling and Anak being beat back by the angry Marcos.

“She is the purest of us all! And you have come as a dark spectra to corrupt her and us all!”

Anak stood as his red cape and out fit was soaked, he took off the long wet robes.

“You are right.. that is why I am here, to leave.. but you can help end my reign of terror..”

The Son of Shadows took his Soul Saber, deactivating it, and dropped it in the waters, he raised his arms out.

“Strike true Knight, and this will all be over.”

Marcos’ topaz eyes burned but he held the point steady, he felt the temptation to thrust it through his breast.

Anak cried out,

“Please.. finish it, send me back to Chaos and there I will be an end to this.. frustrated existance.”

Marcos growled,

“Why are you so accommodating?! Its a trick! A Sith trick!”

The Son of Darkness’ eyes shifted from coals to blue, he felt it, that presence, it was blinding and burning to The Sith. He reached up his hand to touch what he saw.

Marcos squinted,

“What! No! You don’t get redemption! Argh!”

He lunged at Anak, when suddenly a hand stepped between the tip and The Son of Shadows.

Asonia Tsavio

A
The Togruta came upon this scene and watched as the two combated. She was nervious, Marcos was not himself, he was channeling anger which was of the dark side. To her surprise Darkstar was not being agressicve, using was she recognized as Soresu techniques to redirect Marco’s strokes. It was then when Anak offered himself, disarmed, that Asonia became nervious. Marcos’ was shrouded in the shadow of fear, and The Hell Spawn, what was this? The Light was shining on him! How could this be? Then her greatest fear, Marco lunged and she with The Force speeding her footing stepped in the way and held her hand out, channeling the Force to catch the tip, the edge bore into her palm, the Force rippling as the point tried to dig through.

“Marcos! Don’t do this! You are better than this!”

The Jedi Knight kept pressing the point.

“He is too dangerious to be left alive!”

The Togruta was worried, she felt the barrier around her hand breaking, she tried to reach for her Shoto at her waist when the barrier broke and the blade passes through her hand, she cried out as the blade passed through her palm, when Anak stirred behind her.

Anak Darkstar

A
Anak saw as the blade passed through Asonia’s hand and she winced ans cried out, he called The Soul Saber and moved around her to grab Marcos’ blade shouting, “Noooooooooooo!”

He began bearing the Jedi Knight’s saber with powerful two handed strokes, knocking him back into the ship, which Anak then grabbed his head with a free hand and beat it against the haul, making him fall into puddle of water, losing consciousness. Before The Son of Darkness could go to Asonia, Talik the Trando entered and seeing Marcos knocked out and Asonia holding her wounded hand, ignited his emerald blade and let out a primordial shriek as it thrusted its blade. Anak parried and tried to keep pace witj the flurry of strikes from this Lizard Jedi, which had gone feral and was snapping its jaws at his face in lock ups.

The Son of Darkness held his blade agianst his, the teeth clawing at his face, if he lost his balance, or moved an inch the predator would tear his face off. When suddenly, a hand came up behind and threw the Trando from the head in a sideways cartwheel into sone crates.

The Son of Darkness looked at The Togruta, and he deactivated his blade and granbed her hand which had a black mark of circle on palm and knuckle. He held the precious flesh, and kissed it.

“See what I have done!”

The Son of Darkness collapsed to his knees, holding the peach hand, he sobbed at her feet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Asonia Tsavio

A
Asonia using her healthy hand struck Talik at the head, sending him hurling in helicopter spin into some crates. She then felt Darkstar grab her hand and kiss it repeatedly, he was apologizing, even prostrating at her feet.

Asonia arched her back like a Lothcat to meet him and pulled him up to her face, her great eyes looking at him.

“Why were you running? You were going to leave me?!”

Her eyes began to water. She took his hand, and leaned her crowned head into his shoulder there on the ground.

“These feelings.. they have grown beyond my control.. you have awakened them and then you go and try to leave..”

The Togruta squeezed his back, their bodies in a tight embrace. She felt his heart beat, it was racing, the same as hers. She then broke off and looked him in the face.

“I am not going to let you run..” she placed her hand in his, the fingers intertwining. She then leaned ro kiss him, and lekku falling on his shoulders as she pressed her lips against his.

The Hangar was a mess, droids ran to and fro with strobbing red lights to tend to the damage, and medical units arrived to see to the two Knights who were in mini comas.

Anak Darkstar

A
The Son of Shadows felt the upset in her tone as she said “you were going to leave me?!” It had such a tinge of despair, that he instantly grasped her hand as it touched his and she pressed her lips against his. Once again they expressed their souls on this tradition of meeting mouths, it was no only the pleasure of closeness, but sharing breaths. The two became one when lips locked, it was why there were songs across the galaxy, and weddings were sealed with a kiss. Though perhaps not like this.

What Anak felt with Asonia was sharing breaths was altigether different than Ravenna and Alice. They had both been Darksiders, one a Krath Witch, and the other a Tsis’kaar turned Sith Lord. Asonia was a Jedi, and for the first time The Son of Darkness saw the attractiveness of the Light, the warmth of her face, the gentleness in her eyes, those big beautiful eyes that made his heart feel lighter and that he was not a monster.

Taking a break from kissing, Anak looked at her as he reached for Lekku tendril, forgetting how sensitive they are, her eyes wobbling and her mouth opening wide. He let go, and she smiled, placing her arms around his neck.

“Asonia.. I will not leave you.”

Asonia Tsavio

A
The Togruta felt his breath, his soul, it was not Hellish as he projected in that cape and mask. Instead his face was warm, and when she removed his mouth from his and looked at him, she saw his blue eyes for the first time. When he tighed at her tendriks her brain felt a buzz of sensitivity, that made her ipen her mouth wide. When he lwt go she cpukd not hwlp snile as if to chuckle, humans often forgot Lekku were extremely sensitive.

Placing her arms around his neck she listened to his promise, one she would hold him to. She then gave a smirk, almost taunting,

“You realize you will have to work on not being such a Broodalot.”

She winked, her montrals rubbing against his forehead.

“You also will have to explain all this to Master Mira and the Seers.”

She looked around at Marcos and Talik being taking away on floating stretchers. They had bruises on their heads, and med droids tending to them.

Asonia knew that Marcos and Talik in their zeal was trying to protect her, and in the morning they would have terrible headaches.

Anak Darkstar

A
The Seven Seers heard Anak and Asonia explain what happened in the hangar, Marcos and Talik standing there with bandages in their heads. Due to no one being terribly maimed and misunderstanding, there was no punishment.

Later Anak and Asonia went to fields, where a picnic blanket and basket sat, the two laid there looking to the sky, Anak folded his arms behind his head like wings. He turned to look at Asonia who was fishing some kebab from the basket, she bit into it with those Togruta teeth which made him smile.

The Son of.. well he felt quite at peace for the first time in so long. The shroud of the dark side was gone from his heart, and in its place was this lovely Jedi, who he could not believe he was so fortunate to know. The coals in his eyes gone, the green glow no more. His Soul Saber he had left in the Enclave, in his room and now only wore his durasteel Praetor hilt lightsaber with a larimar blue blade from his Jedi days.

Looking at Asonia enjoy her meat, he smirked, she had healthy appetite as she slide back next to him.

Asonia Tsavio

A
Asoni opened the basket, and plucked a skewer with Timiars meat which she bit into and relished, her eyes closing as she savored that delicacy of her people. She then turned and leaned back down next to Anak, she held up a piece,

“Want some? Its my favorite.”

Most refused the offer learning it was rodent, but a Togruta craved it. And since Anak was not a cool, that gave Asonia the opportunity to expose him to foods that he probably had never tried.

She noticed his smirk,

“What? Why are looking at me like that? Are you doing that thing where you say nothing and make creepy gestures with your eyes..”
The Togruta was taunting her love, he did have tendency to give these stares, that had she not had feelings for him would have put hum in creep corner hyperspeed factor ten.

The wind blew, rustling the golden tall grass and grain nearby, Asonia took Anak’s hand as she continued to eat her favorite meal. She was so happy, and she could not believe how the one she had gone to capture had now captured her heart and was anything but a hellish brute.

Anak Darkstar

A
The Darkstar felt her hand join his as she chewed on the stick meat. He had never been so happy, which made him have a ounce of sadness in his soul for Ravenna and Alice, who he did love, but this was different. For the first time dark forces weren’t bringing him together with someone.

Anak laid there looking into blue sky, and then ovee at her teal and white striped montrals and lekku. He thought they were more beautiful than the white puffs of cloud and the sky, for they were part of her, always brilliant, never to be deminished by storms. More than that was her countinance, her big eyes were full of a lightness, and earnestness he had never seen before.

The Son of Light was so thankful, that he who was enthroned above Abaddon and now was laying on a blanket in heaven with an angel. She even had wing like crests. He knew that staring at her without words might invoke a comment about being broody, so he said,

“Asonia..”

Saying her name was like honey on his lips.

“Asonia.. I have to confess something..”

Those words often could dampen the mood. Then he followerd them up,

“I wish this moment would last forever...”

It was a corny line, and yet it was the truth. The Former Son of Hell had always spoken truth, even weaponized it.

Asonia Tsavio

A
The Togrutta had taken another bite, scarfing down the meat when she felt his hand tighten around hers and speak words that made her turn. He was going to confess something, and then he said words that kade her heart flutter and her lekkus tremble.

“Awww Anak..”

She dropped the stick of rodent and placed her free hand on his cheek, feeling the scar. Her nose came close to his and she kissed him.

Pulling back she said,

“Nothing lasts forever..”

For a moment she felt a quiet, a deafness hit, a pin could drop on the picnic and it woudl be heard.

“But that is why these moments are so precious.. every moment is a treasure because we only have them here and now.”

The Togruta placed both hands on his cheeks.

“They are gifts from Ashla, like the flowers that bud and the stars that sparkle, beautiful in their time.”

She blushed,

“Forgive me, you were being romantic and I went all Jedi on you.. here lets kiss some more.”

She pursed her lips for more, and felt silly for taking the conversation down a road of reflection and seeing things as not fleeting, but in motion.

Anak Darkstar

A
Anak was pleased by the meering of lips, and then the words she said during a breath really resonated. The Sith coveted, they tried to possess and keep things they prized forever. For many this was power, though some like Lord Vader of the past had made his attachment to the woman he loved and the happiness it brought an idol. Asonia concerned she had altered the mood made light of her words, when The Son of Light held up his hand,

“No.. go on! You are more right than you know. I tried to hold on with an iron grip, and it nearly cost me my soul.”

He looked her in those great eyes, trying to encourage her.

“This approach to moments are gifts, meant to be enjoyed now, not collected as trophies you try to keep shining.. please elaborate my love.”

He knew she was on to something, that she was about to delve into a vein that he had failed to understand as a Son of Darkness. Anak smiled as he kissed her cheek, he did not just enjoy her tender kisses and kindness, she had a way of seeing the galaxy that he needed to adopt.

Asonia Tsavio

A
Asonia was pleased when Daekstar decided to hear her thoughts more than enjoy her lips.

“Life is not about freezing things, everything is always in motion. Take us, if we had frozen the moment when you were in the Hangar or back at that installation, things would be different. People only want to freeze the good moments, and yet what would we miss if we settled for a day? What if down the road there is a more splendid experience? The dark side preys on the fear that tragedy waits to rob us in the future, that we will have pain and suffering replace pleasure and serenity. The truth no one wants to admit it is in the pain love is proved, not in the pleasure. It is easy to feel passion and rejoice in the moments of health and harmony, but in trials and tempests we test the ore of our amore.. visiting those we love on sick beds and in hard times being there to offer a hug or help in some way. If troubles do not come, this compassion would never see the light of day.”

She paused, realizing she was preaching for only being a Padawan,

“Take away the tests of life and we would never see the depths of love’s well.”

Anak Darkstar

A
Anak listened intently, her words was as a symphony of sagely advice. The trick she had revealed was not to avoid tribulation and the fear of dsrker days, but to let love shine, to let The Light of Compassion be proved in those moments that test your mettle. It was them that The Son of Light realized she was so far beyond him in understanding. Anak had tried to possess, to keep what he feared to lose, and in truth he had been fool.

“I will try to be in the moment, to not let fear cloud my love.”

He held her hand and kiss it.

“It is hard.. as a Sith I trained to covet, to control everything, and I know it was folly.. but it is hard to not want to keep suffering at bay and let a day like this last.”

The Former Sith looked into Asonia’s eyes.

“Help me learn this.. please.. My parents.. I couldn’t.. I couldn’t..”

He began to weep, he took his leather gloves and shrouded his face. His mind went back to that day when the outbreak on The Dark Star killed his mother and father, and while he killed those monsters with the Force, he was not strong enough to save them in time. It had been the watershed moment that sealed his fate in the Darkness, the moment he fell into shadow and yearned to learn a power to control death. He had almost found it in Chaos, but the cost was great. They never told Sith that, “to weight the cost” of the power you wish to wield. The Force was not an endless ocean to draw on, the dark side specifically exacted a price on the flesh, bone, and soul. Anak tired of it, he wanted to be free.

Asonia Tsavio

A
Asonia seeing the pain in Anak well to the surface, instictively grabbed him and held him, his tears falling on her shoulder.

“Oh my darling Anak.. my sweet darling. Its alright, let it out.”

She closed her eyes and called the Force like a cushion around them, allowing Darkstar to feel that nothing save the two of them were there.

She had heard some of his tagic past, that his parents were part of some kind of terrifying terraforming project, and that it went horribly wrong. Anak had survived, and that was the problem, his body had made it through, but his soul was still trapped back on that ship, trapped in the memory of losing some of the only people in the galaxy who are suppose to love you unconditionally.

Asonia just held him, she would try to help him bear this burden, that was the call of lovers. However, she could not make him let go of the guilt he carried. That guilt was a poison, it made the heart toxic because it was not his fault, their deaths was because of powers beyond his control. The attempt to gain control of such forces had made her Beloved more fractured.

“Let go my love.. just accept the truth. You have been a champion of truth, let it shine into that memory. There was nothing you could do.. we cannot change the past…”

Anak Darkstar

A
Anak buried his face in her shoulder and began to weep, breaking into a swoon. The image of his mother being assailed by the monster, and his father torn asunder. He embraced her and let it out, her Lekku began to wrap around his neck. He then felt as if they were One, hearts beating together.

The Son of Light collapsed, his face streaked with the sorrow drops, he had suppressed this trauma for so long and now he was shaking all over, the chest aching with each cry, as he felt his soul rise up and drain itself through flesh.

The Darkstar then went silent, he felt Asoniams hands brush through his curly hair as she sang in his ear. The Former Son of Darkness did not understand how he had been so blessed, he was determined to walk this life, or well the road between life and death as Son of Hell alone. Then this sweet Togruta, this angel of Ashla, swept into life and made herself central, like the sun in a planet system, she was guiding him to healing. Those who came before saw his potential and how he could be a piece in their games, Asonia was different, she saw a broken person who needed peace.

Ravenna Sarn

R
The Wrath pierced the clouds of the world and hovered over rhe waters toward the enclave. Aboard Lady Sarn sat enthroned. She had tracked Darkstar across the stars, ready to in act her revenge.

The Arachnid shaped ship of dark steel rounded the Temple and hovered near the grain, where the ramp dropped and a figure in purple cape wmerged, her long black locks a comtrast with her pale almost snow skin. She approached Anak Darkstar and Asonia Tsavio

Hello my fiancé.. I see you have found another Mistress..”

Her tongue was sharp, as were here eyes as her spiked black nails tapped together.

Do you know why I am here Darkstar? You betrayed The Krath, and The Sith. Such treachery as you know demands reprisals. So I have come.. your first love, to administer justice!

She stretched out her fingers and from her crown a great bolt of amethyst lunged like a serpent at Anak, a Bolt of Hatred. She then turned to The Togruta Jedi, who was stirring, she prepared a spell for her as well.

Such a pretty thing.. you will rue the day you shacked up with Anak!!!”

Anak Darkstar

A
As if the Universe wanted to make Asonia’s words true, Anak felt the thrusters of the Wrath above and then the ramp fall on the picnic blanket. Descending was his ex, Ravenna who he knew one day he’s have to face. This was One Day.

“We are not engaged anymore Ravenna.”

She then gave diatribe of his betrayals, which the former puzzled him, he had not sworn himself to the Krath. As for the latter, The Sith, he had been acquitted by the simple fact the The Emperor had no idea what his betrayal was.

“I owe no more debts Witch.. now leave..”

He felt the Bolt of Hatred which threw him back into the golden grain, where he was now on his back, struggling. He heard Ravenna speaking to Asonia and he felt fear creep into him once more, his eyes burning like coals. He felt that rush of anger, he held out his hand, flying in air was cruciform hilt which landed in his hand, he snapping the peridot green blade of the Soul Saber.

“If you touch her! I will take your soul!”

TAG: Ravenna Sarn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom