Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public I Was Blind Now I See

Asonia Tsavio

A
The Togruta floated in the pool of Harmony, there her lekku tentecales spread out like a starfish and she closer her eyes. Master Mira had taught her to be still, to use the water as she bobbed in it to see, to look beneath the curtain of The Force.

Her swimming dress was a fine teal, like robes it floated as if she was to attend a ball beneath the sea, the ornate stones at her bosom and belt made her already smooth features sparkle beneath the white sun’s light.

There as she listened, her heart beating steady, beat, bear, beat, she saw falling stars of ruby color, one of which upon impact formed into a great crimson cape and eyes of a demon. She winced in the water as she saw the demon immolate the planet in fire, she armed with her sabers to confront The Monster. Whose cape flowed around her and his visor fixed upon her.

“Who are you?”

Her query was carried with a tinge of anxiety.

The eyes of the Phantom squinted.

“Doom.. I am..”

She awoke in the pool as if from a dream and stood up in the shallows, this vision had disturbed her. She decided to dry off her peach face with a white towl with teal lines.

Seeking out Master Mira who was standing over a basin of water on a pillar. The Master spoke,

“You have had a premonition.”

Asonua nodded, ahe walked in her dark grey jumpsuite and saw in the bowl the image of the Red Caped One.

“Master, this is the One I saw.”

Mira turned as she swept her hands over the water.

“Yes, he has appeared in the eyes of Ashla. He is a Beast, poised to unleash great suffering..”

Asonia made a fist,

“If we can locate him, perhaps we can stop him from..”

Mira smiled and turned.

“My poor child, you think he is the threat?”

The Togruta wrinkled her nose.

“Isn’t he?”

The Seer swirled the waters with The Force.

“I sense.. an opportunity. He is not beyond redemption.”

Asonia squinted,

“But he is.. I sense..”

Master Mira nodded.

“He wields a weapon of forbidden power. He has braved the shoals of Chaos. His soul is fractured, wounded. He.. was a Jedi..”

Asonia made a grimace.

“How is that possible? He’s.. well I am trying to think of something less harsh than devil.”

Master Mira laughed.

“Be not wuick to judge young Learner, those who wear the trappings of malice and anger often have the most sensitive souls.”

Asonia crossed her arms.

“You think he can be turned?”

Master Mira shook her hooded head.

“No, redirected from his present course perhaps.”

The Togruta rollled her eyes,

“Well I suggest a Jedi Strike Team.”

The Seer nodded,

“You shall accompany them.”

Asonia eye lids narrowed her great eyes.

“Why? I am not a Knight.”

Master Mira sighed,

“You are the most gifted in persuasion. If anyone can seay the Hell Spawn to come here, it is you.”

The Togruta huffed,

“What if I bring him here and he burns down the place?”

The Seer chuckled,

“That is a risk you will have to take.”

Asonia rolled her eyes,

“Great! So I’ll be more of a pariah, two dead Masters and the bringer of Hell Beast.. do you ever want me to complete my training?”

Master Mira chuckled more,

“This is part of your training. Now go, he is in The Abaddon system. In orbit. Be careful Asonia.”

Asonia bowed and said,
“Yes Master.”

The Togruta joined a team of two Jedi Knights, Marcos and Talik. One was a human of brown complexion who’s eyes were bright topaz blue, while Talik was a Trandoshan, who sat quietly preparing in meditation. Asonia sat in drop ship seat with arms crossed, her arms bare, and her long boots arching up on the seat. The Dropship approached an installation, it was in orbit above the Black Planet with veins of yellow and red.

Pilot shouted,

“Ten seconds to drop! Get on the ready line!”

Talik took point, Asonia took the second slot, holding on to a line, and Marcos was behind. They reached the hatch and the drop ship connected to it and pressurized. The great door open and the Jedi ran inside, the drop ship then taking off.

Asonia snapped her blue blade to life, Talik holding a green blade and Marcos a yellow one. They moved as one through the corridor, there was no sign as they made to their way tp Observation Bay, where when the door opened, they were greeted with a red carpet, they walked on it towards a great view screen and a seat facing it.

TAG: Anak Darkstar

Anak Darkstar

A
Anak sensed the strike team as they entered his space. In his seat he turned with a press of a button on the arm, his visor fixed on the Togruta.

Welcome.. I have laid out the red carpet for your arrival.”

The carpet was his cape, giving him control of their footing. Rising up he tugged his cspe making them all fly into the air. The Trandoshan landed and prepared to charge, Anak reached for his Soul Saber when the Togruta seemed to interrupt.

The Son of Hell eyed this bold Jedi who he somehow felt was familiar. Why had they come? The Son of Perdition had long abandoned The Jedi Path. He now was a slave to his Necro Self, bound to Chaos, and charged with harvesting souls. He had become a living Darkstar.

TAG: Asonia Tsavio

Asonia Tsavio

A
Asonia reached out with both hands.

“Wait! Don’t do this! We come in peace!”

The Togruta used her left hand to tug Talik back with The Force, the Trandoshan had been stirred for battle and she had trouble holding him back.

“We mean you no harm!”

Asonia felt an anxiety attack coming on, her heart fluttering and her head aching, she winced as she tried to keep The Trando Jedi from pouncing. Marcos came to her side,

“Sonia, he is going to attack, we cannot be sitting Mynocks.”

The Togruta’s big eyes swam with emotion, she looked at Anak those eyes trying to reach some shred of decency in the Devil.

Marcos swept his golden blade behind his right arm in reverse grip.

Asonia felt the rush of emotions of everyone, and she decided to jerk Talik back, and step forward with both peach hands extended at The Hellspawn. She pleaded with her face which looked tormented.

TAG: Anak Darkstar

Anak Darkstar

A
The Son of Hell was amused, this one they called Asonia was holding her comrades back. This gave the Hell Spawn the opportunity to ignite his Spul Saber, its ghastly green blade burning and crackling as he steppee forth and swept it to point at the Togruta, he then opened the pummel, which began to call into it great wind like a blach hole.

Give me your soul!

With that he pointed the opened wrapon at her, and her lekkus floating towards it, but what was unexpected is no Spirit Plasma was drawn, the Son of Persition eyes his weapon, what was wrong? Why was it not calling her spirit from her body?!

Impossible!

The Son of Hades reached for his Sith saber, it was clear as the two other Jedi engaged him, that his ability to harvest their souls was not working! There was limits to his Necro Powers! Why hadn’t The Darkness told him?!

He heard a laugh echo in his mind and rising in The Voidverse:

Asonia Tsavio

A
The Togruta watched as a strange saber was unsheathed and some vortex of evil intention was pointed at her. In that moment she felt a stand still coming, her anxiety had reached peak and she lost her grip on Talik who charged The Crimson Robed One. What she did sense as this vortex called to her, was a voice in some realm taunting Anak Darkstar, it was clear that Master Sira was right. With both hands she conjured The Force, Talik and Marcos crossed blades with The Beast, their sabers occupying him as she sent a shockwave of pointed pour, like a great log into The Hell Spawn, the force of it made her fall on one knee and gasp, it shook the ground as it made for its target.

Asonia was now in a stand still, her body paralyzed, it took all she had to send that Push at The Enemy. Her hope was to knock him cold and bring a cessation of hostilities. For she felt when the laughter in the Force Plain echoed, that Anak became as frozen as her, he was clouded with an uncertainty she understood immediately.

Anak Darkstar

A
Anak parried the two eager Knights with his ruby and peridot blades, he held them back, the sabers raining sparks to the ground. He then felt a great hammer throw him into the view screen behind, his back smashing into screen to create a great circle of jaggid cracks, his back head beat the fibroglass and metal. He fell in a crumbled mess, his cape catching him as he blacked out and went limp on the floor.

The Son of Darkness had trusted The Darkness and it had tricked him. His powers clearly had no jurisdiction over the souls of Jedi and those of good nature. His command the Necro Energy was limited, only able to draw in The Unclean, Scum, Villainy, and those destined for Chaos.

Asonia Tsavio

A
The Strike Team made haste to gathering the Hell Spawn. Asonia was still, she was in a daze as she watched them carry the red caped One away. The Dropship boarded, and the Hellspawn was bound with chains to a seat. Marcos went back and took Asonia in his arms and carried her to the ship.

Asonia came to her senses as the shop was descending planet side. She looked at Marcos who smiled,
“You were out of it for a while.”

The Togruta panned her head around, her three lekku swaying as she caught sight of Anak, pinned by Talik who held a lit saber fo his neck. The Trando hissed.

Asonia felt her forehead, rubbing her fingers on the front crest. Her head pounding. She saw the Enclave as the open back of the Dropship made a turn. Standing there was the Jedi Seers, anong them Mira. The Strike Team exited, Marcos and Talik held The Hellspawn from under his arms, his long cape dragging as he was brought inside. In a circle with great brazers, and pillars with basins with water, The Darkstar was chained to them.

Asonia stepped on a path outside the circle, crossing her arms she observed the strung up Hellspawn. She felt a tinge of pity, she had heard his inner voice respond to whatever that was, and it sounded like a scared boy.

Master Mira approached,

“You did well Asonia! We are going to question him when he wakes.”

Asonia looked with her big blue eyes.

“A mind prob? I have reservations about those techniques. He is so.. shatteref Master.. I heard..”

Mira smiled,

“Since you felt a connection, you will stay for the ritual. We do not seek to interrogate but illuminate.”

Asoni nodded as the Seven Seers surrounded between the pillars and waited. Asonia drew near Anak’s side, she felt him stirring.

Anak Darkstar

A
The Son of Perdition’s gauntlets that felt the floor as he knelt, his hooded head began to pivot as a cobra, his eyes no longer glowing green, but orange as coals.

The Seven Seers spoke as one,

“Darkstar! One who has traveled to Chaos, we entreat you to answer our queries.”

The Son of Darkness looked around at the Hooded Women, he was wondering if he was in a bad dream or perhaps the bunp on his head was making him hallucinate, then he felt the chains fastened around him.

“Darkstar! Do you consent to our questioning?”

Anak blinked.

“Sure.. whatever.. by now my Sith ‘friends’ would have already corkscrewed my mind.”

The Seven asked as One,

“You possess Necro Power, forbidden among the living, what is your intented use of such power?”

Anak turned to see The Togruta standing by him, her hand held to her chin as she studied him. He noticed for the first time how pretty she was.

To the Seers he responded,

“My Powers were designed for dark ends. However.. I have learned their limits and they are of no use it seems to fight Jedi.”

The Seers spoke,

“Clarify..”

Anak tiltied his head back to them.

“I attempted to take this one’s soul,” he gestured to The Togruta, “and it had no effect.”

The Seven paused,

“What will you do now?”

The Son of Darkness took his gauntlets to his mask, the chains tensed, and he removed it with a sound of depressurization. His face now bare, the smooth skin, his coal eyes ans curly hair. He looked at them all,

“I do not know.. I am adrift among the stars..”

The Seven came together nad whispered among themselves, then turning to him they said,

“You may stay until your path is clear. Hostilities will not be tolerated. If you will give your word, the chains will be removed.”

Anak nodded, and the chains were loosened. The Togruta took one and removed it from his neckline. Coming close to his person.

Asonia Tsavio

A
Asonia saw the face of the Devil and to her great surprise it was not beastly. It was handsome and she felt herself flush. He was not resisting The Seers, he answered their every query and he agreed to behave.

The Togruta breathed a sigh of relief. She then helped loosening his chains, her lekku falling near his face, as her bosom nearly graced his cheek.

She then removed his shackles, and said,

“That’s better.. listen..”

Master Mira approached.

“Asonia, I am going to make you personally responsible for our guest. Show him our hospitality.”

The Togruta bowed her head,

“Yes, Master.”

She then helped Anak to his feet.

“Come.. let’s get you sometjing to eat.”

She could sense how drained he was. His body despite the armor seemed frail, neglect of it had taken a toll. The Togruta took him to the kitchen and bud him sit on a bench with table, she lit a burner and prepared some stew, baking bread , her Lekkus swirled ij white and teal as she moved about getting flour and a pot of boiling water. Asonia loved to help, she was quite a good cook and volunteered often. She was preparing Rootleaf Stew, a common fish from her Homeworld.

Balacing on a stool she went up into a cabinet looking for spices, levitating some down for the pot she was preparing. It was evident with each move she knew the kitchen like her back lekku, each movement was purposeful as she prepared the stew and bread.

Anak Darkstar

A
The Son of Darkness sat on the bench and watched as The Togruta, who he now knew was Asonia, prepared a meal for him. Anak had forgot how different The Jedi were. You could be a vicious Hell Spawn or Dark Lord, and they’d treat you with dignity, feed you, and show kindness.

The Son of Hell watched as Asonia moved with such grace in her cooking. The Force was with her, clearly her cheerfulness fueled her every step. A contrast to his somber demeanor, he had been “deceived.” His Necro Powers were of no use against The Paladins of Light, only the servants of the Dark Side. So even in his attempts at Darkedemption he had failed.

He let out a great sigh.

It was evident he would never be a Sith, heck he wasn’t much of a Hell Spawn. The words of the Darkness budding him to shirk all attachment, all bonds now felt like insanity, it he had been tricked about his powers, what other lies had The Shadows told him?

He was deep in thought when a bowl of steaming broth was put in front of him ans small plate with a piece of warm bread. Anak removed his gauntlets, black gloves that were tattered, one of which revealed his mechanical fingers. He grabbed a spoon and began to partake, looking up his eyes met those great bug Togruta ones.

“Thank you,” he said.

Asonia Tsavio

A
Asonia made the stew quickly when she caught sight of The Devil who sighed deeply. He had the look of one greatly bereft of happiness, as if each moment of his life had been riddled with torments. She filled two bowls and made her way to the table, placing one in front of him, it was then that she noticed a scar below his left eye lid, and as he took off his gauntlets, that one hand was machine not flesh. What had happened to him? She felt it stirring in her, that maternal nature that wanted to ease his burden, but she held back, he was afterall a Hellspawn, whatever that meant.

“You are welcome.”

Their eyes meeting in a moment of vulnerability.

She then decided to lighten the mood a little.

“Is it true you were once a Jedi?”

She swallowed some root and warm broth, her eyes fixed on This Devil. It was hard to imagine he had been trained in The Light, his aura was so chaotic and strangled in shadow. Still his countenance with the mask off was friendly, which meant he used the helm as a way to shield his tender nature and behave as a Dark Warrior. She had seen this in Sith who ashamed of their deeds wore a mask and could only preform their sins cloaked in a steel shroud. Perhaps Master Mira was right, that he was redeenable.

Anak Darkstar

A
The Son of Perdition sipped the soup from his spoon. He looked at The Togruta who had questions of her own.

“Yes. I was trained on an Enclave not much different than this.”

Anak thought of @Zinyan, and those days spent as a Paladin. A part of him wished he could go back. He realized that his wuest to be Sith once more had met with misery, while those times as Jedi he at least had friends and people who cared about him.

“I regret leaving The Jedi.. The Darkness is a.. cheat.. it promises everything, when in truth it takes everything and offers only fleeting power..”

The Son of Shadows grimaced, he looked up at her once more.

“I am sorry.. for.. trying to take your soul.”

Asonia Tsavio

A
The Togruta paused, holding her spoon as she listened to his journey. She found his remarks about the dark side comforting, that he knew, not just in principle but by experience how the Darkness was s cruel mistress. Though a part of her wondered if he was only telling her what she wanted to hear.

When he apologized for that Vortex trick she almost giggled.

“You Sith and your theatrics. My soul was never in any danger, The Light as my all, it perseves my soul from all hazards.”

She realized her words were a little flippant, not her intent, but her aim was to ease his concerns. For she felt he was beginning to unwind. His palor was less pale as the souo warmed his cheeks and made his nostrils drip.

Asonia smiled and then asked,
“Do you have a girl friend?”

The question was meant to steer the conversation from topics that would make his self pity stoke. So she thought of an innocent inquiry, granted intrusive. I mean can a Hell Spawn love? Surly when he was a Jedi he might have been keen on someone. The point was to get him to stop brooding, it frustrated her how he sulked.

Anak Darkstar

A
The Son of Darkness choked on his soup at the line of questioning. His eyes watering, as he held up a cloth napkin to his mouth. He then trying to regain his composure, replied,

“Had.. cough.. I had a fiancee and a well.. a fling I suppose it is called. The former was a Krath Witch who I hope rots in Chaos, and the other is a good friend whose whereabouts I am not certain of”

Darkstar sipped some more soup, it was almost finished, when a ladle poured some more in his bowl. Asonia was very attentive. He had no ides why he opened himself up to her, perhaps her being the face of his limits to his power had made him feel prone to confide in her. She was so gentle and kind, well save for the shockwave that she had knocked him out with, though to be frank that was a much nicer means of neutralizing him.

Asonia Tsavio

A
Asonia paused after a sip, seeing his bowl near empty she poured some more stew into his bowl, and listened to his romantic exploits.

“So you are a Casanova? A heart breaker.. good to know.”

Asonia said this with a snarky tone, to signal she was being sassy on purpose. She had to admit that his history of amore made him seem less creepy, the fact he had wooed two ladies, one of which was still a friend meant perhaps he wasn’t a toral psycho. He wondered if this Dread Lord of Furnace was his persona when he courted them or if it came after things did not work out, which if that was the truth she was concerned, a guy who goes Devil after losing love does not sound stable.

“This Hell.. thing, was that a later development or did they dig it?”

Again the sass, she was having fun. She felt her quips was getting a desired reaction. She could feel him trying to muster responses like a teen under siege at prom, not that she knew what a prom was like. What mattered is he wasn’t sulking, and was acting less and less like Dread Lord of Broodiness.

Anak Darkstar

A
Anak found himself in a different kind of duel, one of words and this Togruta Jedi had him on the ropes.

“No! I am not.. a man about galaxy! I swear!”

He blushed and not from the soup.

He had completely forgotten his feelings from before. She had disarmed him with this line of questioning.

“The Hell.. well it was during my second relationship. I traveled to Chaos after perishing. Then.. well it gets complicated, my girl friend came to hell looking for me, and I left being told I could only be a Jedi which trapped her there in my place.. and then we went back and harrowed it, which got me my Necro powers.. and then long story short I ended up here..”

Recounting his story was exhausting, he sat there and looked in the stew, reflecting his face. It had been a long time since he looked at it. Feeling his cheek with tue scar, a memory of Cecillia on Fivuine stirred, and then he saw Alice with her ruby skin. He paused and then looked up at Asonia.

“I do not regret any of it.. I am what I am because of it.”

He stirred his spoon in the liquid, his eyes fixed on his image.

Asonia Tsavio

A
Asonia took one last slurp of soup and looked at this Hell Spawn who had just relates his ordeal in The Inferno. She winkles her nose,

“That is heavy.. though romantic. You must have something if someone would brave the flames of Chaos for you..”

The Togruta had just revealed her interest, she was terrible at concealing her feelings. This Hell Spawn, who was moody and broody had her by the Montrals, and that made her uneasy. Was he using some sort of Sith sorcery? Some charm or was this why two women had already been victims of his bad boy nature. Asonia tried to clear her head, rising she almost knocked over the bowl, which Anak using The Force steadied. She took the bowl and then his to the sink.

“Your dangerious.. arn’t you Darkstar..”

The Togruta Jedi began to wash them, she felt feverish. Was he using the dark side? She turnee to look at him, and then left the kitchen, seeking Master Mira who was meditating in a inside grove at the Enclave. Asonia’s sudden visit made her open her eyes.

“Asonia.. are you alright? What is wrong?”

The Togruta paced, her hand grasping her left Lekku.

“Its this Man.. he is.. I mean.. I think he is trying to seduce me.”

Master Mira nearly laughed, trying to keep it in.

“How so?”

Asonia huffed,

“He’s a.. well.. he has made others fall for him.. even walked through hell fire under his charms! I request Marcos take my place as Hospitaller.”

Mira nodded,

“If that is your wish. But tell me Asonia, what about him disturbs you so?”

The Togruta looked befuddled,

“Uh? What doesn’t! He is a Hell Spawn, he seduces women, and he clearly is handsome and..”

Mira chuckled, unable to keep it in.

“His status as a Hell Spawn is what he believes, he has been deceived. The two ladies, what became of them?”

Asonia sighed.

“I am not sure, one was his fiancee and the other is now his friend.”

Master Mira placed her hand on The Togruta’s shoulder.

“Then all that proves is he was engaged, and the other he waa able to remain friends with, which indicates health, if he was abusive or dangerous I doubt she would remain his friend.”

Asonia paced,

“Yes.. but.. ugh! He makes me anxious!”

The Seer nodded,

“If you prefer, Marcos will take your place. But I urge you to give this a chance. Meditate on it.”

Asonia bowed her head,

“Yes, Master.”

The Togruta headed outside and to the pool over the hill side of golden grain that danced in the wind. She went into the water, and laid on her back floating.

Anak Darkstar

A
The Togruta Jedi was becoming uneasy, nearly knocking a bowl over and then she mentioned him having “something,” since Alice had braved Hell for him. He wished to elaborate on that relationship, how she was an Assassin he was tasked to slay by Order of The Emperor and how he could not. Then she said “dangerious” which waa truer than she knew, it seemed everything around him either died, his parents for example, or left him. He had tried so many paths to fill the hole of loneliness, devotion to the dark side being his chief distraction, and now it had forsaken him too.

Before he could reply Asonia fled the kitchen, water running. Rising up he went to the dishes and betab to scrub them clean, making them sparkle. He did not know fully why the Togruta feld, it was something he had become accustom to. Taking his helm he put it back on and walked The Enclave, exploring the grounds. It was on his walk lone Willow Tree passed the golden wheat grain that he heard a splash. Making his way over the hill he saw Asonia laying in the pool of water, so peaceful, his eyes lingered a moment before turning away, she was fully clade in her jumpsuite, but still he did not want to add stalker to his already bad resume. When he walked, his long cape got caught in the grain, he puller at it, trampling some twigs. Which in response he heard the rustle of water.

Asonia Tsavio

A
Asonia laid in the water, its lapping liquid atesdied her nerves as she held her peach arms out. She tried to still her mind and quiet the anxipus heart beat. Having reached a serene state, she sensed something, and then a noise, she opened her eyes and saw that long crimson cape of Darkstar, he was caugjt on the grain. Swimming to the shore she rose out of pool, water dripping from her three stripped lekkus, he jumpsuite heavy as she chose to return to land. She reached Anak, and with a movement of her hand set him free from the grain.

“Came to peep one me huh? What are you some kind of tempter of the Sith going through the galaxy trying to ensnare gals?! Well take note, I am not interested!”

She walked past him and looked back and then stood in her tracks, it was like the vision, him in his armor and cape.

“Wait.. I’ve seen this!”

She approached The Hell Spawn, her big eyes blinking, the lashes fluttering.

“Why has The Force revealsd tjis to me? Why you plague me?! Tell me Darkstar! Why has The Force conspired to bring us together.? What is its plan? Do you know something? Tell me!”

Anak Darkstar

A
The Son of Darkness had no exuse, he had not itentionally followed her. He stood there rather ashamed, he reached for the Soul Saber hilt, his intent to.. when she suddenly drew near to him babbling about a vision, he had no idea what she meant but she believed he had answers. Oh that he did. Instead he was as lost as her, and so made an honest rey,

“The Will of the Force is a mystery to me. I have spent most of my life bending it to my purposes, and now I am here.. I have tried to find my calling, walked the path of light and dark, and I remain no more enlightened then when I started.. you are right about me Asonia, I am dangerious, I am aimless and seeking my place in the Grand Story, and with each step I take.. I am becoming aware that maybe I should have died with my parents during the outbreak.. I should have never been born..”

Anak them turned towards the pool, and walked down into crator, his red cape soaking in the waters. He reached into the pool, when he felt a tug on his arm, and then his mask was torn off, and thrown into the water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom