Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Alexandros Xanathos

EYE_COMMISSION_KAWAIISHIRO_7.png
unknown.png

image.png
PERSONALITY
Egotistical, snide, sarcastic and a pertinacity to be cruel. Alex is an aggressive sort of individual with a snippy attitude. He's withdrawn, cold, calculating, and severe. Despite the nasty exterior he has room to grow into a character with redeeming qualities. His nature is due to the harsh elements involved in his creation and experimentation for a better 'soldier'. He enjoys cat and mouse games and is thrilled by hunting aspects in may ways. He doesn't understand tenderness or love very well and will try to impress some one he likes with feats of acquisition or displays of skill finesse or power.

He's touch starved and emotionally stunted. Should some one show him true unconditional platonic love or care or concern he would likely crave and seek out approval praise or further affirmation from them. He can very simply be described as an attack dog: ready and happy to rip something up if it means good praise and a pat on the head from his keeper. He's serious and goal oriented with an immense drive to complete a task once it has been given to him. He's rebellious and conceited which has earned him the moniker of 'Maverick'.

BACKSTORY
Alex is the creation for some invisible market proprietor who wishes to make a killing both literally and figuratively with bio-genetic engineering, and gene splicing experimentation for a 'custom' combat capable servant.

STRENGTHS
  • Detail oriented
  • Amazing marksmanship
  • Driven and relentless
WEAKNESSES
  • Overconfidence
  • Arrogance
  • Emotionally fragile

FORCE POWERS & ABILITIES
  • No typical force presently- all-though force sensitive he is not trained in this way.
  • Accelerated Healing Factor- Due to being a lab experiment he was created to heal unnaturally fast- well unnatural for most beings and creatures. Alex can heal very quickly. His wounds stitch them selves shut. More grievous injuries take longer to regenerate. He will however die if the usual important organs can not function. Healing like this is an extremely painful process for Alex.
Plot Hook:
Alex woke up in the middle of nowhere. He had no idea how he got there. It looked like some kind of abandoned military base, but it felt more like a giant hotel that had been left unfinished. The walls were still covered with paint and the ceiling wasn't finished yet. There were large holes cut into the floors for air conditioning units and electrical lines. The whole place smelled like new carpet.

The room was empty except for him. There was a big table with chairs around it, but they all looked unused. On top of the table was a computer terminal. A few other pieces of furniture littered the room, including what appeared to be a bed. It looked like a hospital gurney, only it had extra restraints. That didn't seem right. Why would you leave someone alone on a hospital gurney? Maybe this is where the military experimented on them.

He walked over to the terminal and tried to use it, but nothing happened when he touched it. It seemed dead. He was having trouble remembering how he had gotten here and even worse who exactly he was supposed to be. What did I do before this? He started trying to remember his life from the last time he remembered anything, which was a long time ago.

A woman came out of one of the rooms down the hall and walked towards him. She was dressed in a white lab coat and had her blonde hair tied back in a bun. "Are you okay?" she asked as she approached. "I'm Dr. Baker."

"Am I... am I human?" Alex said.

She smiled at him. "You are indeed human, but you're not your typical human. You have been genetically modified to be something else. Do you know what you were made to be?"

"Soldier," he answered. "I'm a soldier."

"That's correct," she said. "But you weren't born a soldier. You were created as a weapon. We call you 'Maverick'. Is that what you want to be called?"

"Yes," he said. "It fits me better than 'soldier.'"

"Okay, Maverick. Let's start from the beginning. Where do you come from?"

"I don't know. I just woke up here."

"Well, let's see if we can find out. You'll need to take off your shirt. Do you know how to remove clothing?"

"Yes," he said. "Of course I do." He took off his shirt and pulled it off.

"Good. Now, stand in front of the mirror and look at yourself."

Alex did as he was told and looked himself over. He was oddly short standing at 5'0'', he was lean, with a toned body. He had broad shoulders and narrow hips, but it was his face that caught his attention the most. His features were angular and sharp, but he also had wide eyes and a small mouth. He was handsome in a way that reminded him of a cat. He had long vibrantly colored auburn locks, his eyes were almost a startling color for a human to have. His entire frame was covered in freckles.

"Now, tell me what you see," Dr. Baker said.

"I'm... I'm a boy."

"Correct. But you're not a typical boy. You're a genetically engineered male."

"How do you know?"

"We know everything about you, Maverick. We've been monitoring your progress since you arrived. So, why are you here?"

"I don't know." he seemed to be frustrated with her questioning and huffed out a breath. Why couldn't he remember anything? It was an odd feeling of foggy thoughts just obscured or right out of reach.

"I'm going to run a few tests," she said. "Just stay there and relax."

Dr. Baker walked away and began working at a computer terminal. She typed in a series of commands and waited for a response.

"What are you doing?" Alex asked.

"I'm running some scans," she said. "You'll be able to feel the scan through your skin. Don't worry, it won't hurt."

"I can't feel anything," Alex complained.

"You'll be able to feel things soon enough. Just wait."

Alex sighed and closed his eyes. He could hear the sounds of her typing on the keyboard, but he didn't focus on them. He felt the tingle of the scan begin to spread across his body. It was like static electricity building up inside of him. He could feel the charge moving through his veins and down into his muscles. The sensation was uncomfortable and distracting.

"Is this supposed to happen?" he asked.

"Yes," she said. "The scans should tell us what happened to you."

"I don't know," he said. "I just woke up here. I was in the forest and then I was..." He stopped talking, remembering.

"You were attacked by wolves?" she asked.

"No, I was... I was in the water."

"Do you remember anything before that?"

"Not really. I was asleep and then I was awake."

"Hmm..." she typed again. "I'm getting a lot of interference with these scans. There's a lot of damage done to your brain tissue. I'm trying to get more information from them."

"Can you help me?" he asked.

"It's possible, but I need to run a few more tests first."

Alex leaned back against the table and closed his eyes. He tried to think about what he remembered, but his mind kept coming up blank.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom