Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public I Was Blind Now I See

Asonia Tsavio

A
The Togruta waa rather caught off guard ehen a ship set down in middle of their picnic and then a Witchy Woman stepped out claiming to be Anak’s Fiancee. This must be the one he mentioned during their meal, and then it was confirmed when he called Ravenna. To Asonia’s dismay, the Woman threw Darkstar back with a bolt and them began conjuring something.

The Togruta Jedi ignited her twin sabers,

“Listen Lady.. you need to chill and accept that you have lost!”

The Witch unleashed bolts of purple energy that Asonia deflected. She spun her blades in flurry that the Krath Lady then parried with a sword imbuded with amethyst energy. The Togruta did some back flips, and evaded the sweeping cuts.

Asonia wasn’t trying to hurt her. The aim of a Jedi was defense, not aggression. The Togruta deflected more bolts, and tried to keep her at bay, when she heard Anak, his voice was different, like before.. on that Installation.

“Anak! No!”

She hoped her plea would reach her Beloved’s ears, that he would forstall his assault. When she saw the grain stirr, and saw flaming eyes. Her great eyes now filled with worry.

Ravenna Sarn

R
The Lady Sarn was amused, this Jedi had some moves. Her enchantments seemed to not have her desired effect. She heard Anak, he shouted a threat, he was angry, “If you touch her, I will take your soul!” What did he mean by that?

She kept up the barrage as her sword rose to slice and cut at this Squid Head. She moved with a lor of grace into flips, which was if Ravenna was honest, impressive. She tried another spell, one to summon the dead, when she felt it, something struck her, it then pulled her to the ground as she shrieked.

Anak Darkstar

A
The Son of Hell emerged from the stalks of grain, his Saber crackling as he opened the pummel. Asonia pleaded with him, to cease this use of his Necro Powers, he ignored her. The green vapor hurled toward Ravenna and grabbed her like a tentacle of lime green, dragging her on the ground towards the grain.

Darkstar’s eyes glowed ghastly green as flame as he pulled his once bethrothed towards his scepter of the Underworld, his sword scythe.

“I let you be.. and you keep turning up to spoil everything! Now you shall be reaped! You who bring nothing but suffering!”

The Soul Saber pulled at Ravenna, making her slide to his feet. He then raised his blade and sug it into her back, through her chest, it did not cut like a saber blade, but began to absorb her from within, like a tiny blackhole of emerald. Anak’s face became pale and his teeth looked like fangs. His hate for the woman was being satisfied as he watched her be consumed by the Soul Saber. The Hell Spawn gave a devilish smile as she was sucked in particle by particle into the pummel.

Asonia Tsavio

A
Asonia watched in horror as the Krath Witch was dragged by the python of ghastly energy to Anak’s feet. She shook her head,

“Don’t.. Anak.. hear me! Do not do this!”

Her words made no purchase as he dug the blade into Ravenna and reaped her with that hellish weapon. She watched as The Krath Lady was drawn into a void from within and with tears running down her cheeks, she deactivated her sabers and ran over the hill towards the Pool of Harmony, away from this terrifying scene.

She stood over the waters, drops of sadness falling from her big eyes, making ripples. Her Love had not listen to a thing she had said, that letting go was the answer. Instead he chose to manipulate the situation and use his powers of hades to seal another’s fate. While she did not particularly like this Ravenna, sending her soul to Chaos was extreme. Worse, it set set a precedent, that he could do this again in the future and that terrified her. She considered going back to try and stop the work of the Soul Saber, and so she ran back and ignited her lightsaber, prepared to severe the hell weapon.

Ravenna Sarn

R
The Lady Sarn felt her soul leaving her body with the thrust of Darkstar, she turned to see his face, painted in some green shroud. Her body began to lose its temporal shape and was absorbed into the saber, she had no time to utter final words, just a grunt of agony as she felt herself break into millions of particles, slowly, and pouring into the weapon till only her crown dropped on the ground and she was no more…

Ravenna had risen on Teta in one of the Great Houses of Sarn, and conspired to make The Krath once more a force to be reckoned with. Little did she know the pawn she thought she had around her finger would become a Spawn of Hell that would caste her down into The Void of torments. She had the tables turned on her and now The Last Heir of Sarn was churned in the Lake of Fire, there to reside forever.

So the days of Ravenna had ended, a raven feather fell inside circlet she had worn. Her farewell letter to The Son of Darkness…

Asonia Tsavio

A
As Asonia rose over the crator edge, she saw Anak standing with nothing but a crown before him. Her Togruta face became contorted with angst as she charged with her twin sabers, somersaulting she aimed her arching cut at the open pummeled, the kyber blade tore through it, a great burst of green flame exploded as Darkstar fell back and Asonia rolled, her back snoking from the fire she put out.

The Soul Saber laid shattered, and The Togruta rising called to the Force to raise her Beloved up to his feet.

“I cannot believe you did this! That you damned her soul because of your greed!”

She let go of him and eyee the broken Soul Saber.

“At least it is shattered, preventing you reaping more souls!”

Asonia felt so angry and as a Jedi that was dangerious. She tried to shake it off, her lekku wiggling as she raised her hand to cover her great eyes, her peach hands becoming wet.

She then looked at Darkstar.

“I really was hoping you had changed..”

She sobbed as she turned away toward The Enclave and began to walk away. Her heart was as broken as that saber.

Anak Darkstar

A
Anak felt a strange emptiness at devouring the soul of the Krath Witch with his saber. Her cornet was on the ground, he almost reached for it when Asonia was upon him and cut at his weapon, the explosion of peridot flame threw him on his back.

He then heard the worst sound of all, Asonia weeping. He was then raised to his feet by her command of The Force, and she said things that brought him great pain. The sadness and disappointment in her voice was agonizing to him.

When she turned her back on him and began to walk away, he instinctively wanted to reach for her shoulder and stop her. But he was too ashamed, he had failed to listen to his Love, and trying to protect it was now losing it. The Son of Sorrow beat his breast as he tried to contain the pain in his soul. It seemed every time he tried to be close to someone, something he did would separate him from them. The irony was closure of one relationship, with Ravenna had lead to the premature closure of his relationship with Asonia. The dissappoinment in her voice was worse than all the depths of hell he had braved.

Anak Darkstar

A
Anak heard a voice, as he was in his stupor picking up his damaged Soul Saber. The pummel and middle part of hilt severed.

Turning he saw a Red Haired individual ( Alexandros Xanathos Alexandros Xanathos ) standing there with crisp Larimar blue eyes as she commented on his sorry state of affairs.

You could say that..” He replied. He then let a great sigh holding his broken weapon and rising to his feet, his eyes moving from it to the Redhead.

Though I should have suspected this would happen..

He leaned against a boulder of white.

wb1.png

TAGS:
Anak Darkstar
pnghut_telescopic-sight-clip-art-vector-graphics-image-sniper-rifle-adjustment.png

alexboarder.png

Alex tilted his head with a confused look at that. " Why would you expect any of this to happen? You can't see the future can you?" Alex asked curiously. "I'd say... you just have some... really bad luck. " Alex looked the man over curiously then asked, " Do you enjoy hurting people?"

Anak Darkstar

A
Darkstar resting on the rock watched the Stranger ( Alexandros Xanathos Alexandros Xanathos ) tilt their head and inquire if he had powers of precognition, to see in the future, which most Jedi had. Anak however had not honed them.

I suppose I expected this because everyone ‘I love goes away in the end [1].”

The Curly haired Pariah looked at the Redhead. The words, “do you enjoy hurtimg people?,” burned, for he was beginning to wonder that himself.

Ravenna.. Alice.. Asonia, I have hurt them all. I did not intend to, but circumstances always lead to the same place.. pain.”

His eyes trembled a little as he held his broken blade.

It is poetic.. that this is broken, my very soul in my hands. Though.. odd.. I am suppose to be wisked back to Chaos, to the Inferno..

He examined the pummel, it was completely rent from the rat of the hilt.

—————————————————

[1] Hurt, Johnny Cash

Anak Darkstar

A
TAG: Alexandros Xanathos Alexandros Xanathos

Anak waved his hand,
“No.. misery awaits in Chaos. It would make no difference if you blasted me.”
The Force Wanderer pausing a moment,
“Besides.. I intend to try and repair this.. to try again.”

Taking the broken shards of the Soul Saber, he scooped them into a pouch.

“I gave up to quickly on others, I will at least try harder this time. If the results remain the same.. so be it.”

Darkstar then turned his attention to this Redhead,
“Who are you? I do not recognize you from The Enclave, nor why uou would be interested in my affairs.”

wb1.png

TAGS:
Anak Darkstar
pnghut_telescopic-sight-clip-art-vector-graphics-image-sniper-rifle-adjustment.png

alexboarder.png

"Me? I'm a nobody... Well you did just kill some one... ya' know? It's a bit concerning. " The red head offered. "It sounds like a real problem... do only women fall over you or is this a more prevalent problem?" Alex asked curiously. "Maybe we could try a scientific approach. "

Anak Darkstar

A

The Darkstar then replied, “If you will not identify yourself, then I need say nothing more..”
He paused as he rose from the boulder, “Besides I killed in self defense, she assaulted both of us first. And if you knew what she was, what her cult intends, you would be thankful she is no longer in the land of the living.”

"I mean... you're the one saying you keep hurting people without meaning to... and from the sounds of things you did something a little more permanent than 'just killing her'... From where I'm standing you look like the bad guy who killed your former fiancee... doesn't sound too good to me..... ya know?" He asked. " And the other little lady seems to think you're motivated by greed too... so uh.. yeah, not a good look... partner. If you're the common problem in all the 'problems'... maybe that's the... problem?"

Anak Darkstar

A

The Son of Shadows felt a desire to reapond in a very cruel tone. This person had no idea the history here, how Ravenna had abandoned him and made their engagement null and void. She was Krath Witch twisting events even from beyond the grave.

“Tell me.. you see a glimpse and think you know the picture. You know nothing about it save for this glimpse. And what am I to make of you? You emerge from secrecy, watched us from hiding, and dispense advice when you won’t identify yourself? What are you hiding? Hmmm.. I bet if I probed your mind with my power I could find out, that is if I wanted to find out.”

He made a fist with his gauntlet and eyed his lightsaber on his belt.

“If you wish to formally file a crime against me, feel free to visit The Enclave. The Jedi Seers I am sure will hear your case, though you will have to provide them with a name.”

Her eye crackled with fire as he said that.

“As for greed.. every sentient being is greedy. Those who say they arn’t are liars, everyone is coveting something. Even The Jedi are greedy, coming back from death as ghosts to play in sandbox of the living..”

Anak Darkstar

Alex stood his ground, his eyes fixed firmly on the Son of Shadows, his voice calm but filled with a resolute strength. As a Force-sensitive individual, he could sense the undercurrent of emotions swirling within the Son of Shadows – a complex mix of defensiveness, suspicion, and perhaps a hint of guilt.

"You accuse me of seeing only a glimpse and yet, isn't it presumptive of you to assume you know the extent of my understanding?" Alex started, challenging the notion that he lacked insight. "True, I may not have witnessed everything firsthand, but there are many ways to perceive and comprehend a situation."

He stepped closer, undeterred by the other's intimidating presence. "And about secrecy," Alex continued, "isn't it a bit hypocritical for someone as enigmatic as yourself to criticize me for emerging from the shadows? We all have our reasons for caution, but to doubt my intentions without knowing my story is unjust."

Noticing the Son of Shadows' hand inching towards his lightsaber, Alex's tone remained steady. "Threats or the idea of using force to invade my thoughts only weakens your argument. It suggests a belief in the supremacy of power over reason, which I hope is not the case. "

He then addressed the issue of greed. "To label every sentient being as greedy is an oversimplification. People are driven by various forces - love, duty, altruism. To say everyone is governed by greed is to ignore the richness and diversity of motivations."

Alex's gaze didn't waver as he spoke of the Jedi. "Regarding the Jedi, their actions, even in death, could be interpreted not as greed but as a dedication to guiding and safeguarding others. Perspectives matter."

Finally, Alex tackled the deflection tactic. "Directing me to the Jedi Seers to lodge a complaint seems like an evasion. True resolution comes from confronting and discussing our differences, not by passing them off to others."

Standing there, Alex embodied a quiet but formidable strength, a stark contrast to the Son of Shadows' more aggressive demeanor. "Understanding, empathy, and direct dialogue," Alex concluded, "are the foundations of resolving conflicts, not assumptions and intimidation."

He paused, sensing the moment was right to reveal more. "Who I am is not as relevant as what I am – a bounty hunter. But let me ask you, do you have a clear conscience?" Alex's question hung in the air, charged with implication. "Consider this: perhaps our meeting here is not mere happenstance. Maybe there's a reason our paths have crossed at this juncture."

Alex paused, a sly smirk unfurling across his features. "They say hostility is the calling card of a weak intellect. I sense your frustration, see you resorting to deflections and crude intimidation. It's clear no one has ever confronted you like this, challenging you to acknowledge your own shortcomings."

He was a striking figure, young and human-like, probably in his late teens, with a sharp, hawkish appearance. His youth belied a surprising depth of maturity, particularly in his knowledge and debating prowess. Yet, despite this apparent maturity, Alex was not entirely grown. The thrill of combat, the rush of a good chase – these were things he still craved. His education, rigorous and advanced, was tailored to hone these instincts, shaping him for a purpose beyond mere academic achievement.

"So, what will it be?" Alex continued, his tone probing. "Will you flee from your problems, ignore me as if I don't exist? Will you try to overpower me, force me to see things your way? Or perhaps you'll desperately cling to some warped semblance of nobility, trying to convince me – and maybe yourself – of your righteousness?"

Anak Darkstar

A

The Stranger went on about every choice that the Son of Hell hade made in this dialogue, curious that they interpreted his words as deflections.

“I find those who claim to call others ‘weak in intellect’ prove only one thing, their own conceit. There are beings so simple in this Universe and yet wise despite their lack of being able to articulate their reasons for what they do. I admit my heart not my head has been a guiding force for many of my own actions”

He shifted his hand off his lightsaber hilt,

“My hostility is warranted since you offered to end my misery with your rifle...”

The Son of Shadows laughed,

“No one has confronted me on my shortcomings? Now who is presuming things? I have been confronted her and now by my love who stormed off and by others..”

The Son of Hell then brushed his shoulders,

“It is not a deflection to point you to authorities if you intend to hold me accountable. But I find myself at an inpasse, if I carry on you shall continue to interpret my words as you have done, rather sardonically, and yet the more I say, the more I reveal about myself why you are not equally giving in your own story.. which leads me to believe this is a inquistion and without knowing your motives, I rightfully point you to the Jedi Seers since they can ascertain with their powers what you are..”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom