Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want to be a Sith. Any takers?

Come check out the Brotherhood of the Maw’s New Sith Order if you’d like. We are currently the largest Sith bunch on the board after claiming victory in the Sith Schism. We focus more on the individual pursuits and Rule of Two style role play without adhering strictly to it’s two Sith rule.

If said individual pursuits involve slave trading and deeply immoral medical experimentation. Count me in. Can I ask for a Lord title to start me off? I don'T want to be an apprentice. Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis

Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis lies, the Maw is pure, innocent, and pacifists. We are better Jedi then the Jedi and we didnt blow up Csilla it's all propaganda started by the Galactic alliance, New imperials, and Eternal Empire.

Also dont listen to lies by Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim of me killing millions on Byss with a quantum bomb. Also Rhand is a lovely place that CIS killed hundreds of thousands of people, in the name of liberating so called "Slaves". The silver Jedi purposely attacked the innocent shi'ido of Lao Mon claiming we were killing them in mass with out proof.

I wont even get into how big of meanies the NIO and GA are. They constantly hinder our efforts to free the galaxy from its chains.

Then there is is the Ashlan Crusade zealots who want to purge all non jedi life forms from the galaxy. They tried to blow up Korriban!

So the Maw only see fit to destroy this reality and usher in the new true better existance. I dont see what is evil or shameful about that.

Last edited:

Lao-Mon was conquered and enslaved by the Brotherhood of the Maw a few (OOC months) years back. A counter invasion was staged by the Silver Jedi and their allies to liberate them, but it failed. The Maw responded by unleashing a bio weapon that targeted Shi’ido and going out of their way to wipe out the species on their own homeworld. Typical genocidal shenanigans, y’know.

Sounds to me like the Brotherhood of the Maw needs a comeuppance. You can't rely on Jedi to get revenge right.
A Mandalorian agent of the enclave would say that. The Maw stopped the Sith Empire something the Mandalorian failed to do several times, we did it in our first try!!!

I mean yes we took advantage of the NIO and everyone elses prolonged wars with them but only matters who dealt the final blow.

I told you we have done the Jedis work for them and they thank us with propaganda about the shi'ido people and blowing up csilla.

(IC trash talk dont take offense I know there were a lot of other circumstances.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom