Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Return 5 Years Later... (Alli Wren)

So some of you might remember me, I played Alli Wren (who became Aurna Vern but I digress) Was a roleplay judge for a period etc. Anyways 5 years ago I was all like I am done with Chaos, I am leaving forever. Well apparently forever is 5 years. So Hello, I look forward to seeing old faces and meeting new ones. . I suppose you probably all use discord instead of skype now? So here is my discord Aira/Alli#4421 I mainly blame the writer of Matsu Ike as the reason I am back.

So some of you might remember me, I played Alli Wren (who became Aurna Vern but I digress) Was a roleplay judge for a period etc. Anyways 5 years ago I was all like I am done with Chaos, I am leaving forever. Well apparently forever is 5 years. So Hello, I look forward to seeing old faces and meeting new ones. . I suppose you probably all use discord instead of skype now? So here is my discord Aira/Alli#4421 I mainly blame the writer of Matsu Ike as the reason I am back.

Hi, we should thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom