Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need help building my character. (Looking at you, faction people)

[member="Eskel Tyvia"]

Very curious idea you have here... I'd gladly help you here. As was suggested though a pm would be a better place for planning. And yes, I understand fully the commitment and will still gladly help out.

[member="Sierra Momoa"]
There's so many, I don't really know how to choose.
I guess anyone in the Omega Protectorate, Levantine, Galactic Republic?

[member="Eskel Tyvia"]

If you ever want to meet the Vitae, I'm happy to hop into a thread with ya. Especially since once upon a time, i also used Ferus Olin as a play by (still have the streak in my hair). All you'd need to do is start the thread or tag me in one and I'll jump on in. As for what you'll learn, my character became a jedi master, spent months of itme among the sith, has friends within the silver jedi order(Haven't seen you in a long time [member="Rasu Gan"]) and has managed to pick up his own view on the light and darkside of the force, one he's happy to share with others.

[member="Eskel Tyvia"]

Vulpesen has grown a lot. When he was first a padawan, he was very serious and by the time he was a knight, someone had described him as a paragon of the jedi. Now, he is nothing of those two things. They may be different now, but there's a chance that Vulps might recognize a bit of his old self in ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom