Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need help building my character. (Looking at you, faction people)

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"],
The only real thing that is pre planned is that things will get more difficult and complex as the characters become more powerful, this being for quests in this "arch" any number of other threads could pop up inbetween of course, for any reason. And the other thing is a catch of my character, which is the possibility of a bond developing if the writer chooses. Which, if the writer chooses. My quest system is basically an explanation of how the bond would work, strengthened over time. Ect, I don't see it as in the way of organic story telling very much at all. I can't wait to hear peoples ideas and am more than welcome to go with the flow and not strictly follow my guidelines above.

But as I said, they are just that. Mostly for use if myself and the other writer need any direction for our story.
It's nowhere near necessary. However, it's advisable anyone who's interested reads my OP anyway, as to have a full understanding of what I want to achieve with this. Which is for my character to develop a relationship and learn from others.

Don't be turned off people! You'll make me cry.

[member="Eskel Tyvia"]

Ah, I see. Nothing wrong with it, I was just curious to see if you were trying to build a roadmap for these individual encounters to merge together. Are you trying to build some kind of a non-cohesive group out of these characters?

I'm only asking because Anja is quite a developed character but surprisingly I haven't branched out with her terribly, so I want to make sure that if I do commit her to something bigger that It'd be worth the investment. :)

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"]
Yes, I do plan on at some point hopefully being able to bring all of us together. And then, we'll see if the views and beliefs of all those I bond with rub off on me, or if I have rubbed off on them more than they realise, and if you choose to have a bond. We'll be more powerful in each other's presence.
But yes, I hope it will be worth the investment. I just hope I can get a lot more people.

[member="Eskel Tyvia"] haven't scared me off, really interested in what you've got planned. I'm keen to stick around and participate. What would you have in mind then?

I've just got back into this site so I can make sure that I don't have that many commitments while we roleplay. I'm truly really interested in this and can't wait to start some threads with you.

Just PM me when you're ready and we can get to planning.

As one of Rasu's padawans and having rped with them for awhile you can't have more fun. I am just to lazy to switch but when not bogged down with exams or real life... Makes things fun, got me to really enjoy a Shi'ido.

I would also like to throw in for having some thread with an alt or two since well new people are always fun.

[member="Sierra Momoa"] Oh you make me blush! Stawp it :p

But you should really consider role playing with Sierra or one of their alts [member="Eskel Tyvia"]! Seriously has so many alts, there are limitless possibilities for threads here.

[member="Rasu Gan"]
Well I'm glad that you're interested. :
However, I don't plan on starting just yet until I've got a good idea of how many people are coming along with me

[member="Sierra Momoa"]
Seeing as you have such a wide variety of characters. I'm thinking you could fill in the vacancy of possibly the One Sith?
for example, Darth Praelior, which I hope I'n spelling right:
But, currently I don't have many in variety in regards to factions, so feel free to fill up any spot you can. :)

sabrina

[member="Eskel Tyvia"] I am hiring for vitae alliance, and we after mercs and other things. That you might be interested in, if you wish to meet up.

[member="sabrina"]
Well, I'm not looking to be recruited as of yet.
This is more so a personal and more intimate story, unless you can be a middle man [member="sabrina"] for someone else in vitae.

[member="sabrina"]
Not in the slightest. Maybe Solan, seen him posting quite frequently. But we'll have to figure out the details in PM.
Just ask him if he's interested. I don't know his full name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom