Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need a body!!

Rebellious Vanguard
Okay...so I probably could've come up with a better title, but it got your attention. So, ha.

Anyway, if you haven't heard, Atlanta (where I live) is pretty much all ice. Meaning I'm stuck at home....alone. So, I'm ridiculously bored. Which means I need entertainment. RP entertainment that is.

I'd like to do a thread where a Dark/Sith Master attempts to drag Ventasia to their side. Preferably, I'd want it to happen in a way where it antagonizes her to no end. She should want to blow whoever it is away right then and there. That said, I'd also want this done in a city or some other setting similar, where she can't readily do it without repercussions. Make her want to go off the deep end and become a loose freakin' cannon!! ....At least, that was what just popped into my head. So yeah....I'm also open to all other types of ideas.
I've got nothing but time. I'll be home all day today....and tonight.
And possibly tomorrow.....
Maybe even the day after....
That said, please assist a poor soul with her relentless bored-ness..

This has been a public service announcement, brought to you by Crazy Inc.
We do what we want....because we don't care. And we can.

Rebellious Vanguard
First Master gets it!! So, @[member="Penumbra"], you get the the chance to drag me to hell.... Err, I mean, to the dark-side. :p

@[member="Naomi Winchest"]
I'll check her out, hun. Oh, and by the way..... (Kicks you in the rear.)

@[member="Balaya Zambrano"]
If your interested, we can set up something else, dear. Like I said, I'm up for anything.

@[member="Circe Savan"]
So close! Well, it's not like we don't have a thread already.

@[member="Delila Castillon"]
Well, better now than never. We're ice in anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom