Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need a body!!

Rebellious Vanguard
Not going evil, but lest be honest, considering who she is, it's not odd for her to flirt with the possibility.

But she might go dark. Just depends on how things go..

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
@[member="Ventasia Terana"] but that is what makes her so much fun. She flirts with it and doesn't give in. Everyone else does it made her one of the better characters to rp in a thread with. Same way you have Aika who doesn't/can't fight and she becomes a more fun character. Ah well she goes dark maybe her friends can rescue her.

Rebellious Vanguard
Not perma-dark, hun. More like, she looses herself in a fit of rage for a few moments. At least, that's what I'm thinking of.

And I honestly didn't know I was gonna enjoy running with Aika. My 'good' characters are usually so boring to me. Hence the reason for Ventasia(crazed and always sarcastic), and Anemone(socially awkward most of the time).
Turned out rather fun, though.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

@[member="Ventasia Terana"] I love Aika, she is one of my favorite jedi for being unable to do anything. I have another jedi knight just like her. No saber, he's a little sarcastic doesn't usually wear his shirt and sunbaths. They met a long time ago it was fun.

Rebellious Vanguard
@[member="Matsu Ike"]
....That was you?! Oh god... You nearly scarred her.

@[member="Delila Castillon"]
Lmao. Her booty thanks you kindly, dear.
And if your lucky, she might just do the tootsie roll.

@[member="Ventasia Terana"] well she is a jedi, no time for a boyfriend or girlfriend but they can go on diplomatic missions together as that is what his specialty is as well.

@[member="Ventasia Terana"] no never damage just he was taught how to handle things without a saber. She might be able to learn a few things and protect him from @[member="Elayne Hawk"] if she tries to steal him away to Dagobah

@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"] you can have @[member="Ventasia Terana"] to yourself all you want. I got my @[member="Alli Wren"] and Hanna for Valentines day cause jedi's have lots of stamina. (most likely it will not be what all think my friend simply shows up drunk in the temple and dinner)

Rebellious Vanguard
@[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]
No one can take me even if they tried, hun.

...... Wait, your planning a V-day thread? Can't say I saw that one coming. Can't wait.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]
You are not hooking her up with him. So not gonna happen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom