Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Hunt for some nightmare demons

Takumi Tikotzki

best looking bounty hunter at your service

Corellia
solo-starwars-corellia-jonmccoy-001_orig.jpg

Tags: Dantum Kryszar Dantum Kryszar | J. Jorus Jaxxon J. Jorus Jaxxon | Ladybug Ladybug | Ran Serys Ran Serys | Viola Valencia Viola Valencia
Planet: Corellia
Ambience: space station ambience

Goal: To catch some nightmare demons

Bad guys
Goal: To cause some trouble on the way.
(OOC: If anyone wants to cause trouble, feel free to join. )

Corellia. Famous for their many great pilots and also craftsmanship. Many big ships have been produced here and many pilots with a reputation, as big as the planet, have been born here. For years, the planet has been known for these two things, and so far it looked like this planet was still as good as anyone would think. Many hangars were created, not only to craft ships but also to give any pilot a place to park his or her ship and have a pause. Here in one of the many hangars of the planet was an expedition being prepared. The hangar was quite full, with many ships that were parked, many people walking around, talking with other known pilots, and also many were just working on their ship. Some ships have seen many battles, while others were simple transportation vessels and only parked there, to be refueled so the passengers could get in again and fly towards their destination.

In the middle of the hangar was another ship parked. A space master medium transport vessel with its boarding ramps wide open. The vessel was being prepared for an expedition. Many floating boxes gathered around the ramp, as then some workers, pushed them into the vessel boarding all the equipment that was necessary for said expedition. Some cages were brought in, as well as a load of electrified net guns. Those two types of equipment could already indicate, what this expedition was for. But those weren't the only things being boarded. Another worker pushed a box into the ship, containing lead. The usage of this lead, was yet to be unknown for many except some people. Another worker, a male twi'lek was standing before the boarding ramp and checked all the gear, that was being transported and marked all the things that were in the ship. Not only did he control the gear, but also the people. He had been given a database of all the people, that were either hired for this expedition or were simply there to help in some way.

A stranger appeared in front of the young twi'lek. He looked up from his datapad and looked this person right in the eyes "Name please" he said.

The Corellian Sharpshooter
Tags: Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki , J. Jorus Jaxxon J. Jorus Jaxxon , Ladybug Ladybug , Ran Serys Ran Serys , Viola Valencia Viola Valencia

Objective: Wait for the others.

It's good to be home, Dantum "Dan" Kryszar said to himself as he stepped through a doorway and left his small, practical home base. Corellia was like a lot of other planets- busy, crime-ridden, industrialized, under strict governmental control- but it was where he grew up. Dan had made a quick pit-stop at his home/base to grab some equipment for his next mission. Besides being a good place to get a short meal and a few hours of sleep, his home had quite a few surprises. He had stashed enough supplies in there for many missions to come, and this bounty required some rather special technology. Speaking of technology, he had better go over to Spango's and see if his shipment was here. He piled up his supplies on his bike so that he could go to his other destination after this stop. He was running slightly behind schedule, and therefore wanted to speed things up a bit.

Dan hopped on his speeder bike, which was locked up outside his apartment building, and began weaving through the crowds and other large vehicles that inhabited the congested streets of Corellia. Luckily, he would not have to do this for long- Spango's was just a few blocks away. The bounty hunter pulled up at Spango's and dismounted. He stepped into the bar, and gave a quick wave to Glor Spango, the owner and an old friend. Dan made his way to the back of the room, and walked into the next one. The space was small, with compartments lining most of the walls. He pulled out a keycard, and showed it to a sensor by the door. After the card registered, a compartment opened with a click. Dan walked over to it and took out the small but slightly heavy package. He left the room, tossed a few credits to Glor with a nod, and then exited the bar.

Outside, Dan put the package on top of all his other supplies and unlocked his speeder bike from the rack. He checked the coordinates for his next destination: Hangar TM-379, Coronet City. Not too far away. The bounty hunter mounted his bike and joined the traffic, banking to the left to get into the high-speed lane.

In a little under an hour, Dan had reached the hangar complex in which hangar TM-379 was located. It took him a few more minutes to find it. He checked his datapad: On schedule. Phew. He didn't know whether his client accepted tardiness or not, but he wasn't one to take chances with matter like these.

Dan pulled up to the hangar, and was greeted by a Sullustan worker who offered to have his supplies loaded aboard the ship.

"That would be nice. I'll take these, though. I like to have them close by."

The bounty hunter slowly approached a bike rack, and parked his speeder. As the Sullustan and a few other workers waited, he grabbed a case and the package. Other items of sensitivity were tucked away in his pockets and his backpack. After Dan had taken what he wanted, the workers began to take packages and place them on a hover-trolley. Dan tipped them with some spare credits. He knew what it was like to work a job like this.

Items in hand, he proceeded to the ship that was occupying most of the hangar. It wasn't huge, so there was plenty of room for machinery and crates to take up more of the hangar. Still, this one looked capable. Dan wasn't exactly a ship expert, but at a glance it seemed to be a light freighter of some sort. Perhaps a Space Master model. Yes, that's right. Dan, being a pilot, did have some experience flying freighters, and knew this model to be dependable. However, it was also expensive. Who was supposed to be financing this mission again? They must have a good amount of money. Now that Dan thought about it, he realized that he didn't know much about this mission to begin with. Well, he could learn what he wanted to know when the rest of the expedition arrived. For now, he should prepare.

As Dan approached the ship to get a closer look, and hopefully find his fellow expedition members, his gaze met that of a strong-looking male Twi-lek with reddish skin. This man was probably in charge, and he could most likely provide some answers. The bounty hunter walked up to him. The Twi-lek had evidently been expecting this, because he glanced at a datapad with a list of names on it and then back at Dan. His job was to check people in, as well as manage this place; Dan realized. He had come to the right man.

"Name, please" said the Twi-lek.

"My name is Dantum Kryszar. I am a bounty hunter, and I have been hired for this mission. My client gave me the coordinates for this hangar," Dan said as he showed the worker his datapad with his identification and the message on the screen.

"Everything checks out" confirmed the Twi-lek. "Welcome aboard, Dantum Kryszar. The rest of the crew will arrive shortly."

Dan nodded his thanks and walked over to a pair of technicians who were working on one of the wing engines. While he waited, he might as well be useful.

"Anything you guys need me to fix? I'm decent with repairs."

"Yeah, that engine could use some tuning up. Feel free to share our tools" replied a technician. "We're grateful for the help- we need to get this ship in almost perfect condition before the full expedition arrives. The financier for this mission was very specific that the ship needs to work well- apparently this expedition will be dangerous, and she is paying handsomely. We wouldn't want to miss out on that!"

"Of course not" said Dan. "I'll get right to work."

He was about halfway done with the engine tune-up when another individual entered the hangar.

J. Jorus Jaxxon

I'm unique. Just like everyone else.
:Corellia:
::Crowded Hanger::

"Name?" asked the Twi'lek.

J. Jorus shifted the rucksack slung over his left shoulder, adjusting the strap so it stopped digging into his neck, as he looked at the transport and the crew working on it. "Oh, hey. Yeah, um, Jaxxon, J. Jorus, uh, pilot? Is this the expedition ship? I probably should have asked that first."

"What's the J. stand for, Mr. Jaxxon?"

"You...you need that? Like actually?"

The Twi'lek looked up from his padd, his face a bland mask.

Jorus leaned in. "Jyn," he said quietly.

"Jyn."

"Yes, okay? I know. It's a girl's name. Thanks. My parents promised to name me after--"

"I don't care, Mr. Jaxxon. I'm not a student of etymology or geneology. I just need to confirm the manifest data so everyone is accounted for and everyone gets paid."

Jaxxon stepped back, mollified. "Well yeah. I like getting paid."

The Twi'lek shook his head, eyes back down on the padd. "Mmmhmm. You're cleared, Mr. Jaxxon. Welcome aboard."

Ran Serys Ran Serys Dantum Kryszar Dantum Kryszar Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki Ladybug Ladybug Viola Valencia Viola Valencia

"Hello, Tall-Strong-and-Green. What's your name?" The young twi'lek asked as Ran walked up to the Space Master, the starship she'd been contracted to co-pilot.

"Ran." She replied, arching her brow questioningly.

"Beautiful name," The brazen twi'lek winked before looking down at the manifest. Ran's brow arched even higher, this time in disbelief. He doubled down on his flirtation, and she didn't like being hit on. "Ahhh, Here it is. Ran. One name. Pilot. Welcome aboard I just let the other guy inside. Y'know I'm something of a-" Ran walked by and onto the ship without listening to another word.

The Space Master was in good shape. She would have assumed it was brand new if she didn't know any better. She went straight for the cockpit but dropped her only bag off in the doorway of one of the sleeping cabins as she passed by. When she got there she noticed someone already sitting in one of the pilot's chairs.

He was a young man, purple skin, green hair, and boyishly cute. He was almost her complete opposite. Almost. Strangely, it was her first time seeing another Mirialan and she was excited. Not that one would ever be able to tell. Ran wasn't very expressive and the tone of her voice was seldom anything more than monotone.

"Hi. I am Ran. I believe I am your co-pilot for this expedition." She reached her hand out for a firm handshake. She looked out of the viewport to see a few technicians at work. "Would you care to join me in inspecting their work? I would like to make sure we are not piloting a death trap." she asked her fellow pilot before heading out to check the engines.

gdMj5qD.jpg

Viola Valencia
Objective: Finish Loading the Ship
Nearby: Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki | Dantum Kryszar Dantum Kryszar | J. Jorus Jaxxon J. Jorus Jaxxon | Ran Serys Ran Serys

2I5AW2H.png

"This order is missing a crate of ration packs" Viola said, frowning. The Selkath supplier shrugged, her tendrils swaying with the motion. "These sort of goods are hard to come by" she said. "You wanted military quality? Well, the defence force is buying them in bulk just in case they go to war". Viola bristled at the tone. "Now look here-" she was interrupted by a loud clank. She turned around to find her hired help had dropped a crate of net guns – the weapons spilling out from the broken container.

"What are you doing?!" she growled at the three pit droids. "These rifles are worth more than all of you combined!" The small droids squeaked out an apology in binary. "Yes, yes, just get it on the ship!". The droids started scrabbling for the firearms. "Now..." Viola said, spinning around to find the supplier had left. She let out a growl of frustration - screwing her eyes shut and pinching the bridge of her nose. It was going to be a long day.

- - - - -

Eventually, the ship had almost been entirely loaded. The pit droids, beside the occasional mishap, had actually worked fairly fast and efficiently. She knew they'd cause trouble without a job to do, however, so she 'put them to bed'. A tap on each of their photoreceptors powered down the droid and compressed them into a cube-like shape. They were then stored in the corner of the cargo hold.

She'd been very lucky in securing a Space Master as transport for the expedition. Obtaining anything created by the Kuat Drive Yards was difficult at the moment due to political unrest in the region. Fortunately, she didn't have to purchase it new – instead exploiting a few connections to buy it cheap from the GADF starship impound.

She walked around the cargo hold, glancing curiously at the myriad of nooks and crannies. The officer had said that the ship was seized from a very talented smuggler, who had taken advantage of many hidden compartments to smuggle illicit goods. The officer was confident that all such goods had been located, but Viola wondered if she might still find something squirrelled away.

She walked down the cargo ramp and paused at the bottom, taking a moment to breath and relax. It was short-lived however, as a particularly annoying Twi'lek ambushed her. "I'll need your name, Miss". Viola gave him a scathing look. "I've been here for hours" she said stiffly. "I checked in long ago". The Twi'lek blinked and looked down at his documentation. He looked back up at her, clearly at a loss of what to do. "It's Viola" she said, exasperated. "Viola Valencia". The Twi'lek nodded, satisfied, and scurried off.

Sighing, Viola made her way back into the ship to prepare for takeoff.

Tags: Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki , J. Jorus Jaxxon J. Jorus Jaxxon , Ran Serys Ran Serys , Viola Valencia Viola Valencia , Ladybug Ladybug

Objective: Wait for everyone to show up

As the bounty hunter watched, four other people entered the hangar. Three of them looked like your standard rough-and-tumble pilots or bounty hunters, but one of them appeared to be very wealthy. The way she walked, the clothes she wore- it was all a blatant display of her money. This woman was no doubt the financier. Dan decided to finish up fixing the engine before he introduced himself. After all, the mechanics had said that the repairs needed to be done as soon as possible.

"Hey, can you toss me that wrench and that welder?" Dan called down to the mechanics.

"Sure thing." They lobbed the tools up to the wing engine. Dan went right to work with the tools, and in no time, the rest of the engine was fixed. Now it was time to introduce himself to the rest of the crew.

It appeared that everyone else had gone inside the ship, so that's where Dan went too. He walked up the entrance ramp of the Space Master and saw three other people inside the cockpit. They seemed friendly enough. Might as well present himself now.

"Greetings, everyone. I am Dantum Kryszar, a bounty hunter that has been hired for this mission. You may call me Dan for convenience. What are your names?"

Takumi Tikotzki

Corellia

Tags: Dantum Kryszar Dantum Kryszar | J. Jorus Jaxxon J. Jorus Jaxxon | Ladybug Ladybug | Ran Serys Ran Serys | Viola Valencia Viola Valencia
Clothes: red poncho and some clothes under it(no helmet)
Weapons/Gear: EE-3 carabine rifle | IB-94 blaster pistole | a few thermal detonators | force pike
Mission: Guarantee safe passage and protect the cargo and passengers/Hunt me a nightmare demon

"CARABAST!!!" Takumi shouted inside the cockpit of his shitbox ST-70 gunship he was in. He was late.....AGAIN! Right now it looked like being late was a signature move of his. Under pressure and stress, a subdued boom sound was heard, indicating, the hyperspace was done and he arrived finally. A planet appeared in front of Takumi as the white stripes disappeared. Corellia. Takumi didn't hesitate and instantly shifted a lever completely upwards, making the engines of the ship go full blast. With his massive speed of 950km/h he made his way to the planet. First breaking the atmosphere of the planet he didn't stop or slowed down. Therefore his ship started catching fire. Thank god though, Takumi had a shield on, that protected against the fire. "OUT OF MY WAY!" he screamed to himself, as he passed with massive speed some ships. Driving like a maniac, he steered towards the hangar that his contract has mentioned. Shortly before arriving, he pulled the lever again, making the ship lose speed, as he slowly but surely lifted his steering lever upwards, so the ship would pull upwards in the front. After this was done, the ship slowly landed, while some workers were already screaming "FIRE" and two other workers waited already to put the fire out quickly. Everything went well at the end, as the ship landed safely on the ground, thus pressure tupes pushing out air, to counter the impact of landing. Shortly after, the boarding ramp of the gunship opened, and Takumi came out.

Quickly, he grabbed his newly acquired red poncho, that he put on and took out his IB-94 blaster, that he put into his holster on his right leg. Then he opened his weapon cabinet and grabbed his newly acquired EE-3 carbine rifle. In the end, he took out a few thermal detonators and equipped them as well. Fully equipped, he made his way to the ground, where a worker already was waiting for him. "Could you be more careful next time?" he said with an annoyed tone. Takumi just caused trouble for no reason whatsoever in his mind. "Sorry mate, I'm late had to go full speed" he replied with a nervous chuckle and a bright smile. "Won't happen again I swear. Now would you be so kind, to fill this baby up? Almost outta fuel, unfortunately" The worker sighed aggressively and nodded with a grim face. "Thanks mate!"

With that being done, Takumi ran instantly towards the flying vessel, that was mentioned in the job description. Out of a far distance, he already waved towards the male twi'lek who's already tired of his job. The twi'lek also sighed when he saw the young lad waving towards him. He shouted "Takumi Tikotzki?" Takumi still ran towards him and the vessel behind him and screamed "YES!" as a reply to the twi'leks question. "You're late" the twi'lek said and put his datapad in his pocket. With him, the squad was full and every person in the database was checked as 'present'. Takumi stopped in front of the twi'lek and then walked the rest of the way. He passed the worker and nodded shortly "Sorry mate, had to help an old lady cross the road on a different planet" This was of course just a pitty excuse and not true at all. He just wanted to have a good excuse to look good despite his late arrival.

Walking into the ship, he quickly looked around. Seemed like everything was close to being finished. Takumi went to help get the boxes sorted out in the cargo area, so he would be busy, until the ship was ready.

J. Jorus Jaxxon

"Hi. I am Ran. I believe I am your co-pilot for this expedition." She reached her hand out for a firm handshake. She looked out of the viewport to see a few technicians at work. "Would you care to join me in inspecting their work? I would like to make sure we are not piloting a death trap." she asked her fellow pilot before heading out to check the engines.

"Hey," said Jorus, smiling shyly at the woman and shaking her hand. Another Mirilan? With her green skin and purple hair in opposition to his own coloring, Jorus decided this was a lucky portent. "J. Jorus Jaxxon. You can call me Jaxxon. Or Jorus. Whatever. You, um...good to meet you. Yeah, I'd love to inspect y--inspect yyyyon technician's. Work. Let's inspect."

"Greetings, everyone. I am Dantum Kryszar, a bounty hunter that has been hired for this mission. You may call me Dan for convenience. What are your names?"

Emerging from the cockpit, Jorus was momentarily taken aback by the stormtrooper helmet, his left hand unconsciously dropping to the holster where his blaster was housed, until the man introduced himself.

"Hey. Jorus, I'm the pilot, this is Ran, she's the co-pilot. We're just going to double-check we're ready to go. Feel free to take a look around and find a place to store your gear. The rest of the crew are around too, so I think we're almost ready to go!"

Ran Serys Ran Serys Dantum Kryszar Dantum Kryszar Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki Ladybug Ladybug Viola Valencia Viola Valencia

Ran exited the cockpit alongside Jorrus. Several others had come aboard during their brief introduction; it made Ran anxious. She did not like the feeling. She'd walked through crowds before but the journey they were about to embark on was much different than a quick jaunt through city streets. There would be a constant crowd of five until the expedition's completion. Ran, being new to social interaction in almost every way, was terrified. But she wouldn't show it easily.

Jorrus seemed excitable. He introduced himself and Ran to the group. It was an action she was silently thankful for. She nodded in agreement and then took the lead toward the open engine service windows outside. The work on the engines was decent enough, but there was one problem. "Jorrus, do you see what I see?" She pointed at the starboard engine's engineering marker. "The fabrication date of this engine is four years younger than this Spacemaster series. This engine is from the new series," She informed. "It will still function but the Spacemaster is not known for it's backwards or forwards compatibility. That could make the thruster response erratic. Let us keep a feel for that." She said to the younger mirialan. "I will close this service window. You should check the other." As she closed the engine's service window, she couldn't help but wonder what had happened to the previous engine.

Tags: Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki , J. Jorus Jaxxon J. Jorus Jaxxon , Ran Serys Ran Serys , Viola Valencia Viola Valencia

Objective: Put stuff away

"Hey. Jorus, I'm the pilot, this is Ran, she's the co-pilot. We're just going to double-check we're ready to go. Feel free to take a look around and find a place to store your gear. The rest of the crew are around too, so I think we're almost ready to go!"

Jorus and Ran. Those names wouldn't be too hard to remember. Plus, Jorus seemed like a friendly person. Dan always liked working with a nice crew- less arguments, better chance of succeeding.

"Nice to meet you. I'll go put my things away, and check out the ship. We should be leaving soon, I'm assuming, so it's best to get these things done now."

Dan waved goodbye and headed to a cabin. He assumed that the hangar crew would be loading the majority of his things into the ship, so he simply stowed his gear under a bed. Then he proceeded to walk around the ship, taking in the important details. It seemed like a good, dependable freighter. He wondered when he would meet the rest of the crew- it wouldn't be long now before they took off.

gdMj5qD.jpg

Viola Valencia
Objective: Prepare for Take-Off
Nearby: Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki | Dantum Kryszar Dantum Kryszar | J. Jorus Jaxxon J. Jorus Jaxxon | Ran Serys Ran Serys

2I5AW2H.png

She wandered around the ship, double checking critical systems. She didn't have much expertise in starship engines, but she trusted that the techs had that under control. Instead, her main concern was ensuring that the was sufficient medical/emergency supplies, life support systems were green and that they had enough food for the journey. The lattermost was the most worrying, given that the supplier had shorted them. Still, it would be fine so long as no one had double rations during the journey.

The final check was for a droid repair arm that had been mounted in cargo hold. Being away from any of her personal workshops, even the small one in her ship, made her anxious. She couldn't risk going to a doctor for any major injuries, as they'd undoubtably discover her true nature. Thus, she'd have to rely on the repair arm to keep her…functional. It was unlikely she'd be able to undergo extensive repairs surreptitiously, however. "Best not hurt myself then" Viola muttered under her breath.

She double, then triple, checked the droid arm before forcing herself to walk away. Moving toward the cockpit, she ran into one of the crew in the connecting hallways. "Ah, you must be Dantum" she said, looking at the man's white armor. "I'm Viola. Finish up what you're doing quickly. I want this ship off the ground as quickly as possible". She paused for a moment, listening to the response, before continuing onto the cockpit.

She was frustrated to see that the pilots were not in their seats. She moved over to the comms system, pressing the red button, speaking into the microphone. "This is Viola Valencia" her voice came up mechanical and tinny out of speakers mounted throughout the ship and on the loading ramp. "I need all of the crew on board and at their stations for take-off. We have a cargo freighter coming in to use this platform very soon".

She released the button and let out a sigh. She was sure the pilots were doing critical checks, but she was on edge, nonetheless. This was one of her biggest projects she'd been part of, and she didn't want anything to go awry…

Takumi Tikotzki

Corellia

Tags: Dantum Kryszar Dantum Kryszar | J. Jorus Jaxxon J. Jorus Jaxxon | Ran Serys Ran Serys | Viola Valencia Viola Valencia
Weapons/Gear: EE-3 carabine rifle | IB-94 blaster pistole | a few thermal detonators | force pike
Mission: Guarantee safe passage and protect the cargo and passengers/Hunt me a nightmare demon

Takumi was still helping getting the boxes into the ship and sorting them out. It took a little while, but with the last box that arrived in the cargo area, a transmission was heard from Viola. Takumi raised an eyebrow in confusion "I know that voice" he said, thinking hard about that voice he just heard. It was familiar, but he couldn't put a face to the voice yet, the name Viola was also kind of familiar to him. The instructions were clear, therefore the young lad made his way up to the living quarters, since he was no pilot he could just relax and chill there. His only mission was to secure the people. Walking up there, he sat down on a couch, that had a table right in front of it. His EE-3 carabine rifle found its place on top of the table, facing away from him. With a relieved sigh he sat down. His hands behind the back of his head. He would just wait now, for others to arrive or maybe later he would go pay the pilots a visit in the cockpit. While waiting he started to whistle a song.

J. Jorus Jaxxon

"Jorrus, do you see what I see?" She pointed at the starboard engine's engineering marker. "The fabrication date of this engine is four years younger than this Spacemaster series. This engine is from the new series," She informed. "It will still function but the Spacemaster is not known for it's backwards or forwards compatibility. That could make the thruster response erratic. Let us keep a feel for that." She said to the younger mirialan. "I will close this service window. You should check the other."

With a nod, Jorus moved to the port engine and examined the marker. This one was markedly older than the starboard side's, leading the Mirilan ro the same conclusion as his co-pilot.

"Yeah, you're right. We're going to have some issues with the fuel feed, especially coming out of hyperspace. I think we can compensate by using a richer mix to the starboard side, but we'll need to keep an eye on things until we're sure the ratio is balanced."

The pilot nodded to Ran. "Nice catch, partner!"
"This is Viola Valencia" her voice came up mechanical and tinny out of speakers mounted throughout the ship and on the loading ramp. "I need all of the crew on board and at their stations for take-off. We have a cargo freighter coming in to use this platform very soon".

"That's us," said Jorus to Ran, patting the ship for luck. "Guess we'd better go meet the boss!"

Last edited:

Takumi Tikotzki

Corellia

Tags: Dantum Kryszar Dantum Kryszar | J. Jorus Jaxxon J. Jorus Jaxxon | Ran Serys Ran Serys | Viola Valencia Viola Valencia

Takumi was still waiting on the couch, waiting for the others to arrive, so the adventure could start. While waiting he started checkings his weapons, as well as his gear. Just to be safe, that in case of emergency, everything was working fine. Shortly after, when all the others arrived, Takumi gave them all a quick nod, and introduced himself quickly. "What's up lads? Name's Takumi, but everybody calls me Tik Tak. I was hired as a.....bodyguard? I think, with someone else named Dantum. Nice to meet y'all" with that out of the way, he took his EE-3 carabine again, so there would be no weapon on the table. Maybe someone felt uncomfortable with a gun on the table.

Tags: Takumi Tikotzki Takumi Tikotzki , J. Jorus Jaxxon J. Jorus Jaxxon , Ran Serys Ran Serys , Viola Valencia Viola Valencia

Objective: Chill as the pilots do their thing.

Dan walked back into the cockpit and sat down. He didn't know which planet they were traveling to, but he wanted a good view all the same. Just as he entered, the two Mirilan pilots were preparing to take off, and bantering about engines and fuel. They soon started up the ship, fired the engines, and left the hangar slowly and carefully. Dan looked out the window at the awesome view, taking in the plethora of buildings, vehicles, and activity going on below him.

The pilots smoothly guided the ship out of the atmosphere, and once it was in position, the Spacemaster jumped into hyperspace. Dan stayed in his seat the whole time, listening to the pilots argue and laugh. They seemed to be getting along well.

All of a sudden, the ship left hyperspace, and Dan found himself staring at a planet.

"Where is this?"

Takumi Tikotzki

Corellia

Before the ship could start their journey, another voice was heard through the ship via comlink. "I am sorry to inform you, but your journey has been canceled, due to an overload of piracy in your destination. Security has been advised to guide you out of your ship and will reward you, with 50% of your salary, that was promised to you. We wish you a happy day and we apologize for this quick change of things" With that being said, all the workers started to load everything they just loaded onto the ship, out of the ship to place it again in a safe area, where somebody else could pick it up. As soon as everybody was gone, and the ship would be empty, the ship would go back to where it came from. The trip was canceled for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom