Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Hubris of Empires | The Cold War | Invasion of Ilum [Empire vs. Alliance] OOC

Caedyn Arenais

C
I'm sure someone out there might be interested in going up against Caedyn?

I'll be jumping on this one either way :)

It’s Nothing Personal
Would like to sign up as a ally of the GA.

Also need partners to write with i'm not that well versed in Doms/Invasion stuff anyone wanna hold ya bois hand through some story/plot/objective nonsense? Or just brawl i'm cool with whatever 1v2 5v1 it's all good to me ^^

You down to do some Mando vs. Mando action? I’ll be pretty chill with posting, so I’m good for whatever story/obj.

You down to do some Mando vs. Mando action? I’ll be pretty chill with posting, so I’m good for whatever story/obj.

Oh noooooo! Dude Dima would not know any better she'd think he is her 'cousin' xD. Anything in Mandalorian armor pretty much registers as friendly in Dimas head she'd be confused why he's attacking her or doing whatever he's doing ffffff. Would be totally funny though so we can figure somethin out i'm sure.

FN-999

F
ok I burn stuff

tf2-pyro.gif

OOC: FN-999 is going to Objective II, and he has a company of absolutely goofy pyromaniacs with him. Open for engagement.

initial-c-team-fortress2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom