Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

|| Hrosha-Gul || Faction Advertisement

I think I am interested in this....

I believe I have a character that I may recycle into this.

Yes, I do believe it shall be done :D

[member="Ashe the Reaper"]

Yes. Given this is a faction based off of concepts like the Yuuzhan Vong & the Zerg, it's only natural we provide resource links to Zerg wikis to help give our members some ideas when it comes to building species/tech/ships/etc.

[member="Nickolas Imura"] If you have any inactive characters right now, I would suggest that rather than leave them dead, why don't you recycle them, and change them, alter them to fit this idea! I feel like Chaos has a lot of wasted potential, and I think it's because writers forget to recycle. Recycling is important in the RPing world too you know!

Fatty said:
[member="Nickolas Imura"] If you have any inactive characters right now, I would suggest that rather than leave them dead, why don't you recycle them, and change them, alter them to fit this idea! I feel like Chaos has a lot of wasted potential, and I think it's because writers forget to recycle. Recycling is important in the RPing world too you know!
Yeah, I know that rule. Lol but really I can't figure out what to do. I have a few sithspawn/near human species, but that is just this character here, and @Dove. Which I am thinking of doing this too somehow. I just don't know what to do. I am also losing my muse for my character [member="Syrian"] and thought about getting rid of her, but I was going to replace her with an old character Eric that I was stupid to get rid of. It's just hard to keep up with all of these characters. Lol and I don't know if I will be joining anyways. Just a really cool idea.

Nickolas Imura said:
Yeah, I know that rule. Lol but really I can't figure out what to do. I have a few sithspawn/near human species, but that is just this character here, and @Dove. Which I am thinking of doing this too somehow. I just don't know what to do. I am also losing my muse for my character [member="Syrian"] and thought about getting rid of her, but I was going to replace her with an old character Eric that I was stupid to get rid of. It's just hard to keep up with all of these characters. Lol and I don't know if I will be joining anyways. Just a really cool idea.
Yeah, the only thing is that we don't accept humans. Humans are too prevalent, we wanna mix it up.

Dragons? I'd rather not, honestly. I'd like to keep them as non-sentient, if we even decide to have any in the faction.

I'd rather Hrosha-Gul sticks to more traditional Yuuzhan Vong roots, though I do understand there is some appreciation of dragons in the EU on this website.

Nas Kraal said:
Dragons? I'd rather not, honestly. I'd like to keep them as non-sentient, if we even decide to have any in the faction.

I'd rather Hrosha-Gul sticks to more traditional Yuuzhan Vong roots, though I do understand there is some appreciation of dragons in the EU on this website.
That's what I was fearing as well. Some do not take kindly of a dragon running around. And that is part of my hesitation to join as well. I do have a species called the Val'Kar and have a character, but he is with the Moross crusade. And well, thy are a potential foe to this new faction. So him being there would not be a smart move.

[member="Maria Zambrano"]

Yes, so long as they accept the Yun'o. We have a Deity section in our Faction Factory where you can create your own Gods, if you wanted to add their gods to the Yun'o pantheon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom