Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

|| Hrosha-Gul || Faction Advertisement

77ct.png
rbwz.png
Hrosha-Gul, translated in the Yuuzhan Vong language as "Price of Pain", is a fanatical movement that believes in an altered version of the Yuuzhan Vong's Great Doctrine that incorporates the True Way to all species who have been vongformed, grafted, mutated or otherwise adhered to the Yuuzhan Vong culture and way of life.

c9hw.png
iwer.png

g4q3.png
Goal #1
To provide Star Wars RP: Chaos with a new, exciting type of villain.
Goal #2
To bring a more alien, unknown feel to the SWRP universe.
Goal #3
Hrosha-Gul wishes to set the Galaxy ablaze with war.
Goal #4
Minimal OOC Drama, Maximum Level Creativity.
mb6a.png
1. Absolutely No Humans or Human Avatars*.
2. Absolutely No Galactic Standard Technology.
3. (In Character) Prior to joining, you must first sacrifice something* to the Yun'o (Gods) and swear your life to the Great Doctrine.
4. No Hrosha-Gul Skype Chats.
*Strong mutations that completely alter one's physical appearance may be acceptable. If help is needed with an avatar/sig to meet this requirement, please PM me with details.
*More often than not, this will be a part of your character's body. An eye, a hand, an arm, an ear, etc.
l30h.png
Hrosha-Gul first began when the Myrshavong began worshipping their own Yuuzhan Vong deity, Yun-Amon. They claimed Yun-Amon was created by Yun-Yuuzhan around the same time period that the Myrshavong came into existance, that Yun-Amon was there to bring about a new evolution for those loyal few Yuuzhan Vong that did not leave with Zonama Sekot, the Seed God.
Yun-Amon (Known also as Yun-Lingni, the Cannibal, and the Unchained) is the Yuuzhan Vong god of primal chaos, corruption, and evolution. Even though Yun-Amon serves as the youngest child Yun-Yuuzhan and lowest of the Gods, he is greatly feared as it is prophesied that he will one day consume his brothers and sisters - even Yun-Yuuzhan himself.
Yun-Amon serves also as the god of the Myrshavong, hybrids, and mutations.
Hrosha-Gul holds Yun-Amon as highest and most powerful of the Gods, and fanatically devote themselves to the cause of evolving the Yuuzhan Vong race and accepting new species into their fold, shaping them and corrupting them as they come. However, Hrosha-Gul also serves as home to many others from different castes, those who don't necessarily agree with their views of Yun-Amon. Many still worship Yun-Yammka the Slayer, Yun'Ne'Shel the Modeler, and Yun-Harla the Trickster.
6427.png

c9hw.png
iwer.png
ili2.png

The Yuuzhan Vong caste system is something the fanatical group of the Hrosha-Gul has adopted to it's needs. There are a few differences, however.

Supreme Overlord: Grand Ruler of the Yuuzhan Vong. The Supreme Overlord is a Non-Player Character and mostly absent from most leadership meetings concerning the Hrosha-Gul.

Warrior caste: The soldiers, and the ruling caste of the Hrosha-Gul. The leader of this caste, Warmaster Nas Kraal, serves as the acting head of the Hrosha-Gul organization.

Intendant caste: Political and economic consultants, the Intendent Caste serves mostly as advisors to the leadership, ambassadors to other Factions, and spies within the Galaxy. The Hrosha-Gul's version of a special forces division, the Praetorite Vong, are technically members of the Intendant Caste.

Priest caste: Speakers for the gods, the Priest Caste of the Hrosha-Gul faction mainly serve Yun-Amon, God of Evolution. An even more fervent, fanatical version of their Yuuzhan Vong counterparts, the Priest Caste is in charge of relaying the word of the Gods, the Yun'o, to all members of Hrosha-Gul. Though Yun-Amon is the main deity of the Hrosha-Gul, all of the Yun'o are worshipped.

Shaper caste: Scientists of the Yuuzhan Vong, the Shaper Caste work on all technology provided to the Hrosha-Gul. The Hrosha-Gul shapers do not have to abide by the 8 cortexes, as abided by the new Doctrine of Evolution provided by Yun-Amon.

Worker caste: Largest group; menial, unskilled labor. The worker caste is the lowest of the Hrosha-Gul, and mainly serves as farmers, hunters and gatherers. Slaves are also placed in the Worker caste.

The Hrosha-Gul possess no Shamed Ones caste, as all heretics of the Yun'o are ritually sacrificed to Yun-Yuuzhan, without exception.

mmtv.png
What do I have to do to join?
Apply to join. Then the rules will be PM'd to you. Then you'll be asked to start a roleplay thread. The rest will take care of itself IC.

Is there a Skype chat?
No. All communication will be handled on the forum. Skype chats tend to cause too much drama, and a lot of people just sit around chilling. Also, a lot of people who don't join Skype chats tend to get left out of big decisions made.

Do you have plans to go Major?
Yes.

What's different between you guys and the Horde?
The Horde is a hybrid-technology faction that doesn't really adhere to the religious aspect as strongly as we will. While I respect the decisions of their leadership, I do not feel their direction is the same as Hrosha-Gul's.

Do you have any allies?
Hrosha-Gul claims allegiance only with the One Sith. All other factions are heretical in nature and must be ritually sacrificed to the Yun'o.​

nd57.png
[member="Nas Kraal"]​
[member="Rave Merrill"]​
[member="Kiruoum Kirdci"]​
I will make one avatar and one signature image for each member that is successfully accepted into the Hrosha-Gul faction.

[member="Nas Kraal"]
You can't just expect me to go back to using a rock and a stick to blend my drinks!! I mean it blends the ice and comes with supplements bro! And you don't even need to ask if I lift.

But in all seriousness this looks like a great faction and it had my seal of approval the only problem I foresee is the one the horde is having. We aren't really a faction that catches the eye in terms of force users. While Vong are great and highly underrated besides you, me, and Shimmra that's about it. We had to start using tech actual ships and let forcers just get all up In this because without it we would of died out on Belgaroth

Also we have like the exact same goals only problem is people are going to meta you hard. I tried to do an actual war type story arc with the crusade throw a dominion in as a message and not even 2 hours later I get invasion terms when there has never been a single IC thread with a Moross member. Not trying to whine but people are generally protective and don't respect telling a story and would rather play to win

Supreme Overlord Dredge said:
We had to start using tech actual ships and let forcers just get all up In this because without it we would of died out on Belgaroth
It's highly possible this could happen, yes. And I understand the situation with the Horde - that's pretty much how the faction's concept was designed. However, our design is different. And regardless of faction status or how many people come to join us, whether it be 2 people or twenty, it's not changing.

I think there's a want for a monstrous alien faction. A real fearful faction. A villainous presence that holds a candle to even the darkest of the darksiders, the shadowest of the shadows. There's a reason Zerg are so popular, a reason why species like the Yuuzhan Vong/Borg get created.

I think some people's muses run out of the same tired Jedi/Sith concepts and some people are... well, gonna wanna get weird. Horrifying. Mysterious. Creative.

This is my outlet. I accept that it's not for the faint of heart.

[member="Nas Kraal"]
I'm totally down to throw my Masquer into this faction he seems like he would be a good fit and I've really been lacking muse for him lately so maybe this can get me back into him

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Can I play both sides? I'm the only traditional no-tech Horde Vongie! Except I have a nose... and a face... and metal armor, because it's purdy, but that's not technology; that's just a hunk of shiny earth-rock. :3

*will not sacrifice face for food and Circe Green ale money*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom