Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howdy, all! C:

Hiya! I've just had a bit of an urge to try out a Star Wars roleplay, did a Google search, and this was the second link that I clicked. The first one wasn't very aesthetically pleasing to me so I decided to move along... I think this urge came from playing a lot of Star Wars: The Old Republic with a friend of mine. I've never done a Star Wars roleplay before, but I have been roleplaying since I was about thirteen (I'm 22 as of today, hah!), starting on a little website called Gaia Online and then moving to a board-based website (set in the Black Jewels Trilogy universe) a couple of years ago.

I do have a question about character accounts and how they're linked to a writer's account - is there a way for me to create a sub-account while logged into this one, or do I have to create the account first, then attach it to the writer account?

I probably won't be making a character until after I've had some time to bounce ideas off of someone and get some sleep, not necessarily in that order. I primarily use Skype as a messenger, so if anyone has a character that needs made/played or any ideas I could use as a base-line that would be the best way to get in contact with me. My username is g4m3rgrrlxd . Just let me know where you got the username from in the contact request and I'll be happy to add you to my list-o-friends.

I look forward to playing with you all soon! C:

tehniinja said:
I do have a question about character accounts and how they're linked to a writer's account - is there a way for me to create a sub-account while logged into this one, or do I have to create the account first, then attach it to the writer account?
Yep! Go to your profile page, click on the 'Characters' button, and then go to the sub-account tab where you can create a new one!

Welcome to Chaos and have fun, mate.

If you have any further questions just ask.

Sweet! Thanks so much for the speedy response; I honestly wasn't expecting anyone to reply to the thread until a few hours had passed! It's so much easier to create the subaccount through the main account than having to go through the process of creating two separate accounts and then linking them together, but that's my opinion. XD

Since I don't even have a character name in mind, I do believe I'll wait until later to create that subaccount.

Is there a place to put ads for characters that are wanted/needed in the main plot? I'd like to peruse them if at all possible, so perhaps I could knock out two birds with one stone - the first being the full creation of my muse, the second being someone getting a character made that they've been needing to further their own plots.

Welcome to the site! We've been getting a lot of new members lately, which is totally awesome! :)
My friend Anja seems to have answered your question, so I'll go ahead and skip to the "self-introduction" part.
I'm Chris, your friendly neighborhood weirdo, the resident Mad Merc, and one of the (four or five) resident Sig Lords (or Lady in my case!). If you have any more questions just ask Anja or me (or anyone else who offers). We're here to help! :)

Hey there! Welcome to Chaos. ^_^

We don't have a "main plot." Every once in a while we have huge board events, but these are staff-run and all new characters for them are made on a chase-by-case basis. Everyone does their own storylines here.

tehniinja said:
Is there a place to put ads for characters that are wanted/needed in the main plot? I'd like to peruse them if at all possible, so perhaps I could knock out two birds with one stone - the first being the full creation of my muse, the second being someone getting a character made that they've been needing to further their own plots.

You can create your character sheet here. However; Chaos is a member-driven community -- the main plot is whichever you choose to focus on. Whilst sometimes we do have events!

tehniinja said:
Thanks so much for the speedy response; I honestly wasn't expecting anyone to reply to the thread until a few hours had passed!

We average more than a thousand posts per day. You'll find most replies speedy and efficient.

Welcome to the board, and happy roleplaying.

[member="Corvus Raaf"] Thanks for the warm welcome! I appreciate it greatly; it's always a bit scary to join a new website without having someone recommend it to you first. Perhaps with time I'll be able to help you answer your question? I sure hope so. ;D I plan on sticking around for a while.

[member="Darth Vornskr"] Maleficent is one of my favorite Disney characters... I find that I have a penchant for adoring the characters that I'm supposed to hate. Something we have in common, perhaps? XD Did you enjoy the Maleficent movie with Angelina Jolie? I found it pretty good!

[member="Karrie"] It's nice to meet you as well! What language is that, if you don't mind me asking? The only language I know well enough to write whole sentences in is Spanish, and even then my vocabulary is a bit limited.

[member="Connor Harrison"] ... Can I just say that I'm a huge fan of your face-claim? XD I may be a bit obsessed, but hey, the man is super talented. Oh, and thank you for the welcome. C:

[member="Karrie"] Ah, I see! That might explain why Google Translate was having a difficult time translating it to modern English. Definitely a language I've not seen very much of, despite my own language most likely stemming from it. C:

[member="Jack Sparrow"] Ah, thank you Captain! ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom