Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howdy, all! C:

[member="Sage Bane"] Hotel California up in here, eh? Awesome~!

Turns out, I do have a question: Are Gray Jedi a possibility here? I have a character in mind that would most likely walk the line between Light and Dark, and most likely give in to the Dark Side after a few years and more than one traumatizing life event.

Most likely something involving his mentally stunted triplet... who has him on a pedestal when he's actually a bit of a sociopath/psychopath/messed up dude. I'll have to modify him a bit so that he isn't quite so cut and dry. He's less likely to come at someone head on than to humiliate/completely annihilate their loved ones, but that should probably happen after the first traumatizing event or two. I'm also most likely going to create a new species for him, so I hope that's okay... I just have to figure out a home planet. XD

[member="Felix Firestone"] Hey howdy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom