Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Would Your Character Get Order 66'ed?

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
Considering how much time Aika spends in the Temple...
Either she'd get gunned down by troopers while trying to defend it...
Or she would've got Vader'd. Cause there's no way she's matching him in lightsaber combat.

Elvira would probably be able to sense something is up just because of her personality and nature she could tell something was wrong. She would put up a fight, but would ultimately be shot down by multiple clones.

Carona would certainly be able to sense it due to her strong connection with the Living Force... but she still either would immediately be shot down anyways because she kind of sucks at lightsaber combat or she would use the Force and then run away - but due to her disorder she would not be able to run for long before becoming exhausted. Then she would be shot down!

I'm imagining Fabula being in Cin Drallig's situation, drawing the short straw and being presented with one newly-christened Darth Vader and the most elite clone platoon in the galaxy. Unlike Cin, though, she'd probably only make it a few minutes with the whole "protect the younglings" idea. After a few, my guess is that her temper would take over and she'd start slaughtering everything. Dozens of stormtrooper commandos butchered in her wake, the Jedi temple in tatters.

It'd come to a head in the Room of a Thousand Fountains, because that is the coolest place ever to have a duel. The Dread Guard 501st would "corner" her, and by that I mean manage to get her into one place without getting butchered to a man beforehand, and Darth Vader would stroll in dramatically to engage in a proper duel, showing the scenery off like a Peter Jackson film until the whole thing came crashing down in a ballet of destruction and chaos. Darth Vader would be outside just in time for the final pillar to fall, and look back on his carnage with a smile on his face.

Note that this probably wouldn't actually kill Fabula, but it'd be an awesome thing to watch.

Old Ayden (The Ayden that was around when the site first started) would have either helped orchestrate it, or would have had a bug to hear the order come out and just quietly slip away to continue scheming.

Current Ayden would probably get shot in the back of the head.

And then his hat would disappear, until such a time as someone worthy of its power could claim it.

Referring to my earlier post where I posited Siobhan might have wound up being an Imperial due to a variety of reasons (Inquisitor Kerrigan - probably gets purged at some point anyway after spilling the blood of lots of heretics!), in the event that she's still a Jedi (or gets targeted anyway as a rogue forcer) I see her dying, after causing lots of carnage if she's somehow able to react before getting bombarded. Her sheer rage and bloodlust would take over and she would try to wreck as much as possible before inevitably going down. Ideally when cornered she pulls a Venator-class out of orbit, crushing clone troopers and vehicles with it...and herself.

Would be an epic way to go out with a bang. Moira would watch from afar with glee. Of course, it assumes that the Siobhan of that time period is roughly similar in power level to this one, which might be debatable, but nonetheless.

Come to think of it, an actual Order 66 RP at some point would be awesome if done right.

Mino

Contact me for your GFX needs!
Ryan Mino is a reckless combatant through and through. So, during the time of order 66 the likelihood is that he would be involved in one of the many battles going on across The Galaxy with a tonne of clone troopers around him. He would undoubtedly be leading a small collection of clones against a heavy collection of droids, which would mean that for a moment he would be drastically outnumbered. Thinking on his feet, he would allow the droids to take down the clones as their focus turns onto him, allowing him to duck away from the fight and retreat away from the two armies. Laying low on the planet under siege for a while, he would commandeer a ship and make his way to Coruscant towards The Jedi Temple.

Upon getting close, he would read the signal warning Jedi to stay away and realise that everyone he's close to has died - seeing as Mino is the sort of Jedi who does have emotional attachments with those around him. His first port of call therefore would be a bar. He'd start drinking heavily until a small number of clones turn up. Mino would continue to sip his drink, lifting a hand up to remove the cigarette from his lips and exhale a stream of grey smoke as the clones line up a firing squad behind him. He would offer no defense in a Galaxy without hope as the clones each fire one shot simultaneously which tear through his body. As he slumps forwards, his cigarette and his drink would both fall from his hands, the glass shattering on the floor and the ignited paper snuffed out in the pool of whiskey.

:)

I've written one Jedi, and it really depends. Her life was directly related to her mother and dependeded on it, keeping her alive. She would not have been able to die if this was prior to her mother's death. However, if Order 66 had happened after her mother's death, she probably would've been among the first to die, and she would've died quite easily.

not sure if i did this already...

would die on the front lines, betrayed by those he fought for the hardest, while two words were whispered in his ear.

hailhydra9.jpg

Hail Hydra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom