Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much damage does your character take?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So long as the damage does not result in my characters death or loss of a limb, i take damage allll the time. Lightsaber slashes, punches to the body, falling from great heights getting hit by speeders ect. Winter has a high pain tolerance and can take hits...most of the time. But she often gets so overwhelmed by pain she just faints or gets knocked out lol.

This char has not injured themselves yet (at least in an rp) but I would be willing for them to lose arms and legs, as they are mostly cyborg. As for other chars, I can't handle dismemberment or death, but I have been injured pretty badly before, not only physically. Like, with Kha'ro, I remember temporarily losing my connection to the force.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Razel Kolt"]

NECROPOSTING! BLARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

You get a :p face mr.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Razel Kolt"]

TefkaFactionAvatar_zps6z6wxfkq.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom