Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many women has Darth Carach slept with on Chaos? (Poll)

How many women has Darth Carach slept with on Chaos?

• Total voters

Jsc

Disney's Princess
During the OS v Pub Invasion of Manaan, Darth Carach punched through the Republic defensive cannons and into the Generator Room. Stopping his rampage only to secure the undying love of Spark Finn and then whisking her away to his castle on his gallant white beard. There, to live happily ever after. The End.

It's one of the best love stories I've ever seen written on the board. And that is totally how it happened. :D :p

Tionne Thanewulf said:
[member="Darth Carach"] With that amount of muscle, not much blood left for other parts of your body.
giggle.gif

Did somebody say blood?

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Valashu Elahad said:
How many can say they banged a Varanin, or a Verd, maybe a Merrill?

Getting specific in the nitty is what I want.
Ashin's monogamous (Spencer), though there was a one-time thing with Anaya Fen. Jorus is monogamous (Alna). Rave was jawasexual, so her and Triko had a thing (it involved nuclear warheads, a dev thread, and trolling the judge who requested said thread).

Matreya

[member="Alec Rekali"]

Ashin isn't the only Varanin though, but lol that's hopeful speaking, Xavier still hasn't deved much.

But wait... Rave with Triko!?! Link bro! Gotta get my lols out at that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom