Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many women has Darth Carach slept with on Chaos? (Poll)

How many women has Darth Carach slept with on Chaos?

• Total voters

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Mordecai Zambrano said:
Who knows, maybe Staff will put a 20 post count limit on smut threads like we're doing with the dominion ones. That way everyone gets a turn.
I like where this is going :p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Lugus Porkins"] [member="Valo Porkins"] Seems like a lot of Porkin going around this thread. You guys need to step up and clear your names. We need to shift the political correctness meter back towards being "Circe'd", or "Starchaser'd", or "Windspeaker'd". This whole Porkin people thing. Man. It just ain't right. :p

[ fanning intensifies ]

tumblr_inline_ml2hahAKS71qz4rgp.gif

[member="Mordecai Zambrano"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
[member="Judah Lesan"] Yes, about that… What matters is the present, and the future. Hopefully the past doesn't repeat itself for your sake, dear. I'm still a Corellian redhead even without Corellia. ;)

There can only be TWO Porkins (okay really 3 but you know...)

Dev threads! Dev threads! Dev threads! We need them when it comes to these random acts of fading to black when you knock boots with anything that walks. I'm pretty sure it's not health to black out during the making of the whoopee.

I recommend at least 10 development threads to establish the romance and at least 800 post before the doing the mattress mambo. If you still black out well....... At least you know their name afterwards. >.>

*Contemplates breaking down all of the dev threads in a blog post so that love might have a chance for once*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom