Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Many Species Have You Written?

How Many Characters belonging to Non-Human and/or Non Near-Human Species have you written?

• Total voters
Out of curiosity, how many characters have you written that do not belong to the generic Human or Near-Human (Human off-shoots in origin, with very minor biological differences) species?

What categories of species have you wrote? (Such as Avian, Amphibian, etc.)

Darth Imperia

D
I've written one entire character.
Does having a Zeltron in the family five generations back count as "Near-Human?"
>_>

Two lizards and a cat, if I remember correctly. I've always meant to branch out a bit more, but my 'need' to have visual references of my characters has limited me somewhat in this, seeing as it's obviously easier to find art of humans than aliens.

Oh geez, I have played and created my own so many times. I absolutely love aliens. I've made more aliens than I have full characters with personality outside of Chaos.

On Chaos though, I have created and played three different characters and generations of my custom species (fun fact - THE first species submission to be submitted) the Resu, which are technically a Pisces species, but I classified them as Amphibian, Inorganic (they are silicon based, and more than half of them are afflicted with a techno-virus in most recent IC canon), and Other. I've also played two Hutts (one a Jedi which didn't go far at all, and Zambrano the Hutt who went all out freakin' crazy over the hills) which is classified as Other, and I used to play as a genuine Tusken Raider Mandalorian which I classified as humanoid. Also most recently, I made a Falleen character, which is classified as Near-human.

It is my opinion, that if you are going to play as an alien, go ALL OUT alien. Which is why after three years of role playing its probably my first time playing a near-human as of a couple weeks ago (if we consider Tusken Raiders as non-human "humanoids").

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Humans are so boring though, no tentacles or weird breathing apparatus or anything,

Droid was my first character, and yeah it was HK, because when I first started off RPing in Star Wars, it was on a JKA server, I came in there off of a FFA/deathmatch server and I was still only getting into it so I played mostly background NPC characters, all of them droids, if they needed a janitor droid in the background, bam I was there, if they needed a medical droid, they just let me know, if they needed a lightsaber training droid I fought them too. It turned out that I was pretty good at it so eventually a made a full char, combined all of that into one and HK was born.

Then I have a Kel'Dor after seeing Plo Koon in action, a Khazad who are Chaos-canon Space Dwarves, a Dark Jedi Eldorai maleling to go up against Sio's Eldorai ladies, a Nautolan, 4 other droids, most of them HRDs, one filthy human who is my token Sith, and a Valkyri from Midvinter.

I would also love to write a Givin, Verpine, Bloodcarver, Kaleesh, or a Wookiee sometime.

[member="HK-36"]

Bring back your Dwarf. :D

I have three active space elves: Two Eldorai, one Xioquo (basically a drow). In other words, near-humans. Maybe I should try my hand at an alien that's...actually alien. Some day. Naamah is my Clawdite because I like shifters. I used to have a Miraluka back on the first board [member="Valiens Nantaris"] and I rped on.

Presently I have three HRDs, but I struggle to write them these days.

I've only ever had as many as 5 characters:
  • Thurion and Thyrian are both equal parts Valkyri and Human (Alderaan).
  • Nina is Umbaran (adopted by Thurion at an early age).
  • Arnor is Beorni.
  • Thrand is part Umbaran, part Valkyri.
So technically four species, if the half-human part counts. :p

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"],

I might, I was thinking about it recently, but it's so hard for me to keep up writing on my alts, so we'll see

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"],

You should make a droid from Midvinter to be like HK's Scandinavian cousin :p

Here, I've written/am writing human/near human, flora (but shhh), HRD, and Nezumi (custom race).

Previously, I've written Caamasi, Trianii, Lepi, and Yuuzhan Vong. I feel like I'm forgetting something, but it couldn't have been a character I spent much time on or I'd recall it.

Human/Near Human: Human, Pantoran

Humanoid: Anzat (no heartbeat, no breathing, live for centuries, eat brains... not exactly what I'd call "near human")

Amphibian: Nautolan

Ursine: Beorni

Inorganic: Polydroxol

Other: Droid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom