Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many Corellians do we have?

Some friends were making noises about having a Corellian festival and I got curious. How many active Corellian characters do we have these days? Me, I've got Jorus and his daughter Mara.

Also, have some nice Corellian music.

https://youtu.be/aFkcAH-m9W0

I am. [member="Keira Ticon"] is both Corellian by birth and Mandalorian by adoption, and Julius has a son he has been raising as a Corellian, as well as two other children Keira had before him.

Basically, i'm raising a brood of Corellian soldiers.

Born on Corellia, hauled off by the Old Republic Jedi Order to Coruscant... but always identified as a Corellian Jedi.

On the board where I originally wrote Sor-Jan, where he was a padawan during the Stark Hyperspace Wars, the Xantha family from Corellia featured heavily as recurring characters and established his connection with the folks who found a random Anzat newborn in the sleepy hamlet of Bela Vistal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom