Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How does your character do romance?

Simple question. Or really, you could word it as how do you handle romance with your characters. However your will.

Maybe after a certain number of posts, I'll show yall the key to Daella's heart.

Atlas Kane

A
@[member="Tormax Tryte"] Lol.

To answer your question: I don't have any plans or any real way to deal with such things as romance with my character. I have a set storyline I want to follow with this character, but the rest (including romance) just happens randomly and isn't really planned.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
How? On Gmail, that's how.

lol-lololol-meme-gif.gif

In all seriousness, I'm iffy with PC romance because people usually eventually flake out or leave sites, leaving your character alone again without any explanation or closure. I've only tried it with Ashelotte and Circe so far, but that's because I know it's going to be a long time arc.

Good lord, what a spectacle it'd be if Montag attempted that.

For most characters I just see if the writing leads to that, I hate planning friendships/relationships IC.

Akodya Mune

A
Akodya on romance;

Bachelor: I love you

Akodya: ..................................................no no n o you are confused

Cedric Dorn

C
Daella Apparine said:
Simple question. Or really, you could word it as how do you handle romance with your characters. However your will.

Maybe after a certain number of posts, I'll show yall the key to Daella's heart.
You know how, baby.

Valx Raizod

PkMn Trainer Red
Blindly... *dum dum tss* Cause I'm blind...

Mostly one sided *Cough* @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Tegaea Alcori"] @[member="Akodya Mune"] *cough*

#SingleAndReadyToMingle

Vulpesen would likely fall in love after a series of adventures. From there, I have no idea how he'd react, but I'm sure he'd be a strange mix of "Trustful fighting partner" and "I don't want you to fight, you might get hurt."

Atlas Kane

A
@[member="Akodya Mune"] I wanna ask you, why does it seem like most of the males have the hots for you?

Akodya Mune

A
Yasuo said:
@[member="Akodya Mune"] I wanna ask you, why does it seem like most of the males have the hots for you?
I don't know, it is the greatest mystery of my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom