Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How does one become a RP Judge, Ftry Judge, Cod Judge?

I was wondering how does one become one of those posistions because it seems there isn't very much of them I would gladly lend some time to help. But if it is somewhat locked up who can do this I completely understand. Is there like a post minimum amount you have to have everyday or have already. Do you have to be on the site for over 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, A year. Because I would really like to know.

Thank you.

Jorga the Hutt

When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade
[member="William Kerkov"] - Short answer, the admins in charge of factory and codex keep an eye on the workload. When it gets too much, or when a judge steps down for whatever reason, there's a selection process. It happens every couple of months or so. Best way to improve your chances: do plenty of factory or codex work, make your submissions competent and interesting, and don't dig in your heels too hard or get defensive when edits are necessary. If you want to have a shot at judging, show you can deliver consistent quality and play well with others.

William Kerkov said:
Is there like a post minimum amount you have to have everyday or have already. Do you have to be on the site for over 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, A year.
You couldn't be more wrong, my friend. :)

I had no previous experience with forums prior to joining this site, much less administrating one, and I'd only been around for a few months when I was asked to become a Role-Play Judge. That was over a year ago.

Anyone could become part of staff provided they prove themselves as wanting to make this community a better place. Maturity, dedication and selflessness will take you a long way. Become someone you'd like to see on staff and you might just end up there, yourself.

Darth Parash said:
[member="William Kerkov"] - Short answer, the admins in charge of factory and codex keep an eye on the workload. When it gets too much, or when a judge steps down for whatever reason, there's a selection process. It happens every couple of months or so. Best way to improve your chances: do plenty of factory or codex work, make your submissions competent and interesting, and don't dig in your heels too hard or get defensive when edits are necessary. If you want to have a shot at judging, show you can deliver consistent quality and play well with others.
This.

skin, bone, and arrogance
William Kerkov said:
I was wondering how does one become one of those posistions because it seems there isn't very much of them I would gladly lend some time to help. But if it is somewhat locked up who can do this I completely understand. Is there like a post minimum amount you have to have everyday or have already. Do you have to be on the site for over 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, A year. Because I would really like to know.

Thank you.
If you have any thoughts or ideas that might be the slightest bit controversial, stop immediately. If you absolutely MUST have these ideas, under no circumstances must you ever allow anyone to hear or read them.

Work in the Codex or the Factory has very little to do with becoming an RPJ. It can help, but you can do just as much by just roleplaying or being a valuable asset to the community.

RPJs are leaders. I select people who can serve as role models to the community. Be a positive force in the community and a role model to others, and apply when we ask for applications, and you will be noticed.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Avadreia Lacroix said:
If you have any thoughts or ideas that might be the slightest bit controversial, stop immediately. If you absolutely MUST have these ideas, under no circumstances must you ever allow anyone to hear or read them.
Goddess Avadreia also accepts gifts, candles, and sensual favors in return for a better chance to be an RPJ. Appease the Goddess Avadreia to gain her favor. However, she has reminded me that my personal shrine to her in my closet doesn't not constitute appropriate worship. Just a fire hazard.

*sadness* :(

skin, bone, and arrogance
Jay Scott Clark said:
Goddess Avadreia also accepts gifts, candles, and sensual favors in return for a better chance to be an RPJ. Appease the Goddess Avadreia to gain her favor. However, she has reminded me that my personal shrine to her in my closet doesn't not constitute appropriate worship. Just a fire hazard.

*sadness* :(
I do appreciate gifts, certainly, but I have absolutely no influence over it. He's joking, the cad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom