Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion How do we feel about the new rules updates?

I mean I agree with this, but if said person is creepy enough that the community needs to know that said creep is using a new name, same account....he probably shouldn't be here to begin with right? Or am I understanding what you said wrong? Which case, sorry!!

Lol, well, depends on your definition of creepy.

I imagine it differs from many others'. I know there's a hundred different cases of "that guy is creepy" that have come across me where I read what happened and think, "why... don't you just block this person, they're not actually breaking any rules."

They never do block them, it's almost always a continuation of interaction, followed by a private demonization. Rather than putting your foot down and telling that person/people to leave you alone.

So, trust me, you don't want to go down that path or we'll be here all night not talking about anything productive like rules feedback, but talking about opinions of definitions which never gets anyone anywhere nor does it even give you satisfaction of internet debate victory points because nobody is ever correct also holy run on sentence batman.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom