Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How cliché is the character above you

Akio Diachi

For it was All but a Dream
[member="Switch"] pretty cool over all. I'd say the privileged girl running away from home is 10/10 (i almost audibly groaned :/) but the whole part about leaving the pirate industry is like 3/10. Also the fear of the dark is pretty legit, 1/10. Pretty nice all in all. I'd say like total 3/10. All in all pretty legit. :)

I have some "Meh..." and some "Yay!" about your full bio (Daredevil?)

But all aspects taken together, I give you a 3/10 (I think I did that right, lower number is less cliche, correct?)

[member="Vladimir Tedesky"], the jaded warrior with dead parents, he might do some wrong on an occasion but in the end he'd rather do what's right, I do admire that your parents were killed by a force of nature rather than someone using force, and not doing the vengeance storyline. While considering the idea has been done before but there's still room to do something new with a character like this. 7/10

Ronan Nakasla

R
[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]
Born criminal, almost die criminal, rebuilt, still a criminal. You get bonus points for not "turning to the light". On the Cliche Chart I'd rate you 5/10. Not really chliche but also not entirely original.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom