Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction How Bad do you Want it (The Family)

Well this was probably the biggest run for Neebray Lines to date. There were some fifteen ships in the convoy, including Peko-peko, Cloud Breaker, Mynock, and Dewback. Of course it couldn't all be simple though. This was a run from Coruscant to Epic, and of course plenty of folks wanted some smuggling to go through. Some weapons, spice, exotic animals, other illegal goods, and a few members of the Family that needed to either get lost or were moving to work on Epica. Jai walked through the Peko-peko to the passenger section, the odd Jawa Ki'tala hot on his heels with a flask in her hand.

"Hey! Come on, Ki'tala. Do you need that now?" The Jawa looked up at Jai, simply opening the flask and drinking before answering, in Jawa of course.

"Yes I need it. We've been over this mister 'Won't use my real name.'" Jai just eyed her.

"Fair." He looked around, not sure who he'd see in there really. He just had to hope that hide three smugglers Peko-peko and to contract freighters, in twelve other ships would keep the heat off, and that Cloud Breaker would scare off any pirates that wanted to try and get at the mixed bag that was this convoy. And if he had to there was the fighter/shuttle in the hanger ready to go. "Well everyone, I hope you're getting settled in. This'll be a fairly long trip through some rough space, but we have numbers on our side."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom