Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

House Verd, Incorporated - Storefront

SO BOSS MAN! I have a rather extensive and expensive shopping list. I still get the family discount yes?
2x Lucrehulk-class Command Carriers
3x Grevious-class Star Destroyer
4x Tambor-class Star Destroyer
4x Gunray-class Star Destroyer
5x Argente-class Assault Cruiser
6x Scintel-class Cruiser
8x Ventress-class Light Cruiser

[member="Aedan Miles"]

I've applied the Friends & Family Discount, but even still you'll have to use two cards to afford it.

Bah, who am I kidding you'll steal the credits for me in a week. Happy Hunting!

:p

U P D A T E
To celebrate the forging of new friendships, House Verd, Inc. will gladly provide its barter-exclusive merchandise, free of charge, to the following entities:​
The Silver Jedi Order
The Outer Rim Coalition
Furthermore, we reserve the right to refuse our adversaries. Therefore, we will no longer serve any known members of the Galactic Empire.​
Thank you for choosing House Verd, Incorporated!​

Darth Metus said:
U P D A T E To celebrate the forging of new friendships, House Verd, Inc. will gladly provide its barter-exclusive merchandise, free of charge, to the following entities: The Silver Jedi Order The Outer Rim Coalition Furthermore, we reserve the right to refuse our adversaries. Therefore, we will no longer serve any known members of the Galactic Empire. Thank you for choosing House Verd, Incorporated!

Well then guess I too would put in a claim for talisman calling and maybe Reclaimer Kama.

[member="Josh DragonsFlame"], [member="Ronin Wendigo"], [member="Muad Dib"], [member="Jairdain"]

Approved. Please be mindful of the strengths, weaknesses, and limitations of the Talisman.

[member="Darth Metus"]

(Minor Production)
x1 Grievous-class Star Destroyer
x1 Urakto-type Ramship

(Mass Production)
x2 Gunray-class Star Destroyer
x2 Tambor-class Star Destroyer

The cost will come out of the Siskeen System coffers. Additionally Siskeen will receive a tax credit at the end of the fiscal year for purchasing our own standing "home defense fleet" and freeing up both the financial burden of the Confederacy having to pay for ships and soldiers. I'm sure this will prove to make us repeat customers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom