Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Home Once More

5d10c491dce6d23d51dd41462e76f777--block-party-environment-design.jpg

Epicanthix Colony
div-orange.png
Outfit: Epicanthix dress | Wedding Ring
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

Valery's cheekbones turned that rosy color he loved to tease her over, and she couldn't stop herself from biting her lower lip. She then squeezed his hand some more, and looked up into his grin with a bright smile. "Don't make me any promises now you can't keep, love," she said with a chuckle, purely to challenge him. She knew that it'd cause, and she was ready for it.

"You have slides for babies too. They're just not very steep and the material has more friction to keep them slow and steady." She had already looked into things to get, and bought some other toys too. Back when he just had to run off with Vera and leave her with the triplets.

The two then finally reached their home, and as soon as Valery opened the door, the squeals and sounds of the triplets began to grow louder. Vera hopped off the couch as well, and slid into the hallway on her socks to grin at her parents, "Welcome home!" she called out to them.

"You're wet again," she then commented, and that urge to run up to her dad and hug him was starting to fade.

"I think she wants a hug, love," Valery said with a grin of mischief.

"No!" Vera screamed before bursting into laughter, as she ran away into the living room.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"You know very well it's a promise I can and have every intention of keeping." He squeezed her hand once. A final threat, really, before he turned his attention instead towards the talk of their kids. "Well yeah. They'll be able to use those kinds of slides for sure. Just gotta make sure they can't get up into anything they shouldn't. Three is going to be incredibly difficult to keep safe without a literal monkey gym for them to get lost in."

Kahlil raised a brow once they were home though, watching Vera. Then glanced to his wife with a smirk.

"Is that so? Well then, Vera! Get back over here!" Then, he ran after her, laughing all the while.

Valery Noble Valery Noble

Epicanthix Colony
div-orange.png

Now he was speaking her language.

Valery was all grins at the threat he made, or well, the promise really. But it'd have to wait for later tonight, when the kids were sleeping and they'd have their alone time without gigantic serpents trying to kill them. Moving on from it for now, Valery smirked at his comment. "Yeah, Aurra is easy enough to handle but Aeryn especially just disappears so quickly. I do want to give them the room to play and be just... kids."

She paused and sighed. "I sometimes worry that us moving so much during the war made things harder for Vera. But when I see her smile and make friends with everybody, I also think it all turned out okay in the end."

With that said, the Nobles made it home and were confronted by Vera — who immediately ran away when her mother was trying to get dad to hug her despite being soaked. As soon as Kahlil ran around the corner of the hallway, ready to find and hug her, he was instead met with Vera crouched behind some pillows she used as sand bags. The nerf gun Alicio Organa Alicio Organa had gifted her was promptly aimed at her father's face, and she unleashed every dart it could shoot.

The triplets, lined up on the couch, clapped and squealed for their sister.

"Time for the boss fight! Aeryn, throw the grenade!" Vera called out, and Aeryn responded by throwing her pacifier forward, roughly in the direction of Vera and her father. Not that she understood why, but she was just lost in her own bubble of excitement.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Vera's a great kid."

He paused, this time to lean down and kiss Valery's cheek before he ran off after Vera. "You did a great job raising her."

Then it was back to the chase. He raised a brow as he found himself at gunpoint, but he didn't hesitate to show off a little. Each dart was promptly caught midair, floating harmlessly around him before he pulled the gun from her hands and into his own.

And the pacifier too, at that. It similarly started to float around Kahlil like a halo with the other darts.

"The surprise attack was good, young Noble. But you wasted your ace in the hole by announcing what it was before it was thrown."

Epicanthix Colony
div-orange.png

Valery brought her hand up against the kissed cheek and smiled warmly at his comment. She'd never feel as if she raised Vera alone, especially not with how much of her father was in there, but she still appreciated it a lot. Those few years alone had been tough, but she was proud of Vera and how good of a kid she has become.

Something she knew Kahlil was immensely proud of too.

But then it was time for the chase, and Kahlil soon ran into the Noble trap set for him. Even so, he managed to protect himself against the barrage of darts, and even the pacifier grenade thrown by Aeryn. Vera just squinted at her father when he seemed a little smug about it, but then she suddenly grinned.

...because there was one last ace up her sleeve.

From behind him, Fuzzy jumped out with his paws wide in an attempt to wrap his fluffy body around the back of Kahlil's head, and blind him by bringing his paws around to his face.

"Get him, Fuzzy!" Vera called out, and whether or not it worked, she charged at her dad to try and tackle him.

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil blinked slowly as he felt another presence sneak up from behind.

".. Clever girl."

He gave Vera an approving nod even as he was tackled by the Raycon. Not that he was taken down or anything. While fuzzy continued to clamber over him in an attempt to bring him down he just nodded his head, brought a hand to his chin. Looked incredibly thoughtful on the whole thing. Tactic wise she'd done fantastic. Perhaps the grenade was just announced to keep his attention from the lurking threat?

She'd played him well.

"I give that an eight out of ten. Very well done."

Epicanthix Colony
div-orange.png

Vera grinned and hugged herself around her dad's leg while Fuzzy climbed all over him. She was happy that her ambush had worked, and smiled proudly when he gave her an eight out of ten! "We did it, Fuzzy!" She called out, which was also the signal for the Racyon to climb down and join his favorite Noble on the ground.

Vera then ran over to the couch and held her hand up for each one of the triplets. They all slapped a tiny hand against Vera's for a proper high-five and squealed their approval.

"Vewa!" Aeryn called out loud, which made Vera's grim even bigger.

"Did she get you?" Valery finally asked, as she leaned against the inside of the doorway and watched with a smile. "Seems she has our tactical mind too, huh?" She chuckled and looked at Vera, who slid back over on the smooth floor. "The trap worked and we defeated the final boss together!" She offered a big nod and looked at her parents. They really were completely soaked again.

"Did you and mommy have fun? Where did you go?! What did you do?!"

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil just chuckled before reaching out to pull Valery close as he watched their children be so very excited at the fact they'd beaten him. Not that they truly did, but he'd let them enjoy this win. he wasn't cruel after all.

"We did. Perhaps I'll explain it to you all over some pancakes, mm?"

Epicanthix Colony
div-orange.png

"Maybe I need to recruit Vera and Fuzzy when I fight you next time," Valery said after she was pulled close to him. She then kissed his cheek and flashed him a playful grin. "But then you'd use them as an excuse for losing, and I can't allow that. Next time, you're all mine~" She winked and turned to watch Vera interact with her siblings. She was not only a good kid, but an amazing sister as well.

The triplets loved her.

When Vera made her way over again, she perked up at the idea of story over pancakes. "Mkay! Can I put the triplets in their seats?" she asked, and Valery just smiled. "Of course, sweetie. Just be careful with Aeryn, she's very grabby."

With that said, the Nobles turned to their classic meal, and spent the rest of their day at their new home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom