Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home again home again... kinda.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
"Don't say yet, its still too soon my friend... If i fall asleep, wake me up so i can get in my armor before we get there." She would remain leaning against him and closed her eyes though she did not fall asleep and that much would be clearly evident in the fact she was still fully conscious of the world around her, that and she spoke. "Also, i catch you trying anything, you really will lose a hand fox face."

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

His grin broadened a bit. "Come on now, you know that I won't be dying any time soon. I've far too much work to do. And no matter how that vision turns out, it can't exactly be the future if I end up dying tomorrow. I think I'd have recognized that world in my dreams if it were Coruscant." As Alex closed her eyes, he watched her happily while taking note of her warning. "As you wish."
[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
"You are too confident..." She started to drift off with that, her body growing limp as her mind retreated inwards and left her body there, asleep and calm. It wasn't hard for her to do, she hadn't sleep for a day or two now and this sleep she was getting now was more than needed. Though, considering that fact it would likely mean that Vulpesen would be stuck with the sleeping woman for a while unless he left.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]

He smiled at her words and watched her fall asleep. They still had a while before they reached Coruscant, so he wouldn't wake her quite yet, but he would still respect her wishes in the matter, eventually. No, for now, he simply spoke quietly in response to her question. "Zarro thought so too. But perhaps, I'm just holding back." He rested his head against the wall again and moved his hand to pet Ace as he sat there."

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom