Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG High Seas Adventure and Ruin Exploration

After coming up with some ideas for one-on-one threads a few days back, a new idea popped into my head. This is sort of my idea for a larger, group exploration thread. The location is Trask, the water moon from that season two episode of the Mandalorian. The goal would be to travel by sea to the ruins of a Kwa Infinity Gate located at the northern pole of the moon. with a lot of knowledge from before the republic being lost, the information these ruins could hold would be highly valuable. So, let me lay out a few of the positions that would need to be filled...

Archaeologist: This one is a no brainer. To conduct field research, you sort of need some actual researchers.

Historian: An extra professional who is a bit more versed in the time period than most, even with the limited information.

Pilot: Someone does need to drive the boat, so a designated pilot would be handy.

Doctor: A healer will be needed. It would suck if anyone ended up dying.

Muscle: The seas of Trask are not the safest thing to travers. There are rumors of pirates and such attacking maritime vessels. Someone to throw hands will be needed.

Leader: A charismatic type designated to lead the expedition. What every good adventure needs.

Pirates: This one is flexible. I have some planned NPC opposition, but I'm open to anyone who is interested having a swashbuckling character of their own give the expedition some trouble on the way to the Infinity Gate.

For this, I'd say 7-10 (including one of my own characters) is probably a good size for the thread. I'll be going by a first-come first-serve basis, so if you're interested then leave a comment with the role that you'd be interested in filling. The thread won't be up immediately seeing as I have college classes to attend, but I wanted to get a good idea of interest in advance.

James Ephraim

J
I could volunteer my services as either a pirate or leader. James would certainly find it lucrative to lead the expedition. Otherwise, he could be leading his own, much more violent trek into the ruins, which could offer stout opposition.

It's up to you though.

Honestly, I prefer to be pirate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom