Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion High As A Kite | OPA Dominion of Sevarcos

The Disastrous Plans of Man-Bear-Pig and Snail Lord
Starring Grok and featuring... Agrippa Agrippa // Lilia Arma

Dumbfounded Salvatore watched on as Grok cut into the Eel.

Only a moment later he was waving his hands for the Gamorrean to STOP. To do it to the PIRATE. Good fething Force, it was difficult to get good help these days. Part of him was considering bad thoughts right now. The kind where Grok would be fed next, but ... well ... he did catch fire for him. Maybe it hadn't been on purpose. No, it hadn't been on purpose, but that didn't matter.

There was still obligation there.

Mild ones.

"Y-yes... okay, that's good." As the Eel started chomping down HARD on the offered arm. "Watch your hand, Grok, my baby is hungry." Salvatore realized that Grok was a genius, if an accidental one. The wound? It had only enraged the Eel more. Its gorged screams rebounding against the walls. It caused the cages with the rest of its brood to shake in fury.

They were just as angry as their father.

Mother?

In truth he hadn't bothered to learn its gender.

"Alright, get out of the way. We are letting them loose on the outpost first." A snarl of his own tendrils there. The pirates were maggots. They didn't deserve anything else than being slaughtered to bits. "Give them a taste first." Assuming the Gamorrean stepped aside? His hand flicked out and the cages opened up.

The eels were confused first.

Sudden freedom was never offered without something in return. Even simple creatures like these seemed to grasp that. The latches of the bindings on the Parent Eel came next. It dropped down to the ground. Shuddering there as it fell upon the pirate, who had been trying to drag himself away, now that both the Snail Lord and the Gamorrean weren't paying attention. It was not to be. Following their parent? The eels joined in, gorging themselves on the poor sentient outlaw.

"That's efficient." Salvatore murmured with satisfaction and glee. After a while? The parent eel slithered around towards them. It paused there for a moment. Then it nuzzled (or the eel equivalent of it) Salvatore's hand. Hissed aggressively at Grok, before turning around once more. Gaining speed as it and its brood disappeared into the tunnels.

The sound of their tunneling echoed.

It wouldn't be long before they reached the outpost... and the slaughtering would begin.

"Hm. Well... tea? I am parched and I could do with a biscuit, while we wait."

Born standin' up and takin' back.
Objective One: Wind Festival
Tags: Ayden Galmar Ayden Galmar | Amea Virou Amea Virou

Eldin did a double take on the man sitting next to him, that was an odd question, considering it was his day off but the guy would not know that he supposed. But what else was someone here for? "I'm just kickin' back", but the odd question resulted in another. "Why are you here?". Eldin didn't get his answer though, not yet anyway as a female voice broke the conversation.

It was the day for odd questions and accusations and the festive mood came crashing down around him.

What he did to her on Tatoonie? he studied her face, he could not remember sleeping with her or maybe he had been too drunk to remember, but he must have made promises he no intentions of keeping. That was a pity cause she was very attractive and he would have liked to have kept that memory, regardless.

Pretending to fall to brush up against her?! With that comment and continued study of her features, the penny dropped. He had not fallen on her on purpose, that was the result of being punched like a punching bag and fell backward, it was just his lucky day she was in the way at the time. "I don't need tactics honey, that's just the beast in me". He sat forward cradling his cola in both hands and gave her his lopsided grinning, she was riled up and that was probably going to make her worse, but that was his intention.

"Honey if ya want my name, give me ya name first, then I'll tell ya why I'm here". Boy, she is pretty.

Objective 1: X marks the spot
Allies: OPA Ayden Galmar Ayden Galmar Eldin Daine Eldin Daine Amea Virou Amea Virou
Enemies: Smugglers

Of course, Griet couldn't prevent herself from ordering refreshments before the race starts, so she bought a fountain drink as well as a drink conservator to keep it cold while the race gets underway. In addition, it was crucial to buy cold food that could be eaten on the go, such as the cookie jar containing a number of different cookie flavors. So as not to prematurely break cover, Griet et al have taken precautions, and the camera hasn't yet been activated. Because the second-hand buggy was co-rented by the ICC, they saw fit to activate the camera when the countdown starts. Meanwhile, since the other operatives seemed to be more interested in the social aspect of the operation, Griet was probably having the more demure part of it, and as soon as the race starts, the ICC buggy and its embarked journalist right next to Griet starts covering the race. The main item of interest to Griet is if anyone intended to break away from the racetrack, in which case the suspicions would be verified and she would then need to attempt intercepting the suspects.

Objective: X Marks the Spot
Allies: OPA
Proximity: Griet van Vliet Griet van Vliet , Eldin Daine Eldin Daine , Amea Virou Amea Virou
Equipment: 2x Lightsabers [Blue], 4x Smoke Grenades, Multiple Cigarras [-2]

--[AYDEN GALMAR]--

"Honey if ya' want my name, give me ya' name first, then I'll tell ya' why I'm here."

There was a moment of silence as Eldin and the woman locked eyes.

Ayden slowly glanced at Eldin. Then at the woman. Then at Eldin, again. This had become uncomfortable.

He stood up, waving his hand. "I'll give you a moment to catch up.. I could use a drink, anyway." Ayden nodded at the pair before making his way towards the barkeep.

He ordered a mug of water and lounged against the table, scanning his surroundings as he took a long gulp. The crowd had begun to grow even more as the day went on. In the distance he could make out several crews of Wind Riders tending to their vessels, pacing around the hulls as they ran inspections and boarded supplies. The race would be starting soon.

Ayden wiped his mouth with the back of his gloved hand and sighed. He didn't have much of an idea on how to go about identifying the smugglers, and he was running out of time. On top of that, he lacked a suitable vehicle. Ayden noted a row of ragged speeders parked on the far-side of the bar. He could always.. commandeer one, if need be.

He finished his drink and slid the mug back across the bar, leaving several wupiupi coins as he turned to rejoin Eldin and the newcomer.

After a few steps a familiar itch clawed at the back of his mind. He stopped, cautiously reaching out into the Force. His attention was pulled to a blonde woman standing a few yards away at the edge of the bar's shadow.

Another.. ?

She seemed to be focused on the gathering Wind Riders. He couldn't help but wonder..

Ayden approached her from the side.

"You here for the race?"

Griet van Vliet Griet van Vliet

Last edited:
Natural Born liar, different voices and dialects came natural to her with an understanding of the subtleties of body language. This man was more amused than anything. Confused and surprised, but amused still. Amea let in a deep breath and shook her head, her attention set on the Jedi who clearly found this uncomfortable enough to leave. She exhaled in frustration and looked back at the man she had met on Tatooine,

“Stacey.” Amea groaned with a well-practiced lie. “Stacey Tenn. Now would you please tell me who you are?”

Her eyes set on the Jedi by the bar and his conversation, and then Eldin again.

“From your friend, I’d say you’re a judge with the OPA.”

Eldin Daine Eldin Daine // Ayden Galmar Ayden Galmar // Griet van Vliet Griet van Vliet

Natural born card shark, reading a person came natural to him with an understanding of the subtleties of body language. This girl was putting on a great show, Eldin knew a bluff when he saw one. He followed her gaze and the man, she considers his friend, leave heading toward a blonde.

“Well Stacey Tenn”, he leaned back to untangle his legs to stand. Eldin turned and ordered a bottle of water and another Coci Cola for himself, and threw the credits on the stall counter.

“I said I would buy ya a drink, back on Tatoonie”, he plonked the bottle in her hand, figured she was a water kinda gal on a day like this. “Although I would have preferred more quieter surroundings”. And a way stronger drink.

He looked over to Ayden, “Nope, just met the man, so not a friend”, not yet anyway, it takes more than hello for that. “But ya are right about the other thing”.

Pulling the tip of his hat fixing it back in place, he made to move but instead leaned in close to her ear, “Ya wanna bluff me, look me in the eye next time”, such a soft whisper and he would not tell her his name. Not until he was sure he had hers.

He took a sip of his cola, flasher her a smile and walked to join Ayden and his blonde.

On approach to the OPA operatives, he introduced himself to the blonde Jedi, "Deputy Eldin Daine, OPA Judges", he nodded his greeting and hoped that Miss Stacey Tenn got it, it was to tease her after all. He also had a feeling his day off had come to an end.

Amea Virou Amea Virou | Ayden Galmar Ayden Galmar | Griet van Vliet Griet van Vliet

Last edited:
Objective 1: X Marks the Spot
Allies: Ayden Galmar Ayden Galmar Amea Virou Amea Virou Eldin Daine Eldin Daine

"You here for the race?" Ayden asked Griet, while on her side.

"Yes, I can feel they would be using the race for cover, at least in the early stages, so this is why I'm in the ICC's buggy"

"Deputy Eldin Daine, OPA Judges"

"Griet van Vliet, CPA, Svivren Jedi Enclave"

Neither Ayden nor Eldin would ever have suspected Griet to be an accountant, but assurance as well as investigative forensic audits (sometimes called criminalistic) were the areas that drew the more adventurous accountants. On top of that, there were knowledge professions Jedi mostly stayed out of, accounting being just one of these. In fact, she could sense that "Stacey" could become a potential client but it wasn't time to ask her about any accounting needs she may have had. Yet the ICC's buggy already deployed the camdroid so that the crew onboard could follow the race and move the buggy around if something was to happen to the camera. Also, in Griet's mind, it's entirely possible that the suspects could attempt firing at the droid before breaking off, especially if they realize they are being followed. Just that, for now, nothing out of the ordinary was happening during the race, to which some of the attendees seemed not to pay as much as they should have. Now that she mentions it, there is the issue of space in the buggy:

"The ICC buggy may be a bit tight for us, but that's the best we can have if we need it to chase the suspects in the desert"

we shall all die willingly
OLD SPICE

Anyone who turned their backs on the Jedi immediately turned less trustworthy in the young healer's eyes. Granted, he was no radical crusader himself but there had to be a reason why non-Jedi Force sects were scrutinized by the Jedi Order...back when it existed. Yet, he tried seeing it from her point of view; perhaps she never found the right master. Hubris, after all, was a Jedi's most profound trait in the later stages of the New Jedi Order and a key factor of its demise. Hubris - to never see further than their noses.

"The Jedi Code teaches not who we are but who we have to be." Sigi explained squinting his eyes at the growing slithering noise. "You hear that?" Something wriggled through the tunnels, full of intent, towards a target. "We should be getting near to the pirate outpost. Keep your wits about you."

Dirty smell of sweat, snuff and spice filled his nostrils. They were certainly getting close. He frowned at the path ahead. "Keep lethal force at a minimum."

To save, rather than kill.

Thus was the Jedi Code.

Lilia Arma Darth Wyrm Darth Wyrm Grok

Allies: OPA
Proximity: Griet van Vliet Griet van Vliet , Eldin Daine Eldin Daine , Amea Virou Amea Virou
Equipment: 2x Lightsabers, 4x Smoke Grenades, Multiple Cigarras [-2]

--[AYDEN GALMAR]--
"Yes, I can feel they would be using the race for cover, at least in the early stages, so this is why I'm in the ICC's buggy"

So she was here for the smugglers. From the corner of his eye he saw Eldin and the other woman approach.

Eldin nodded. "Deputy Eldin Daine, OPA Judges."

A Judge? That figures.

The blonde woman eyed the man for a moment. "Griet van Vliet, CPA, Svivren Jedi Enclave."

And a Jedi.

Admittedly, he knew little of the inner workings of the Svivren -- only that they served as an academy for potential Jedi throughout the Outer Rim. A place of rules and ancient traditions, no doubt. He wondered how much it differed from the Old Man's training.

At least we're all on the same side.

"The ICC buggy may be a bit tight for us, but that's the best we have if we need it to chase the suspects in the desert."

Ayden craned his neck to look at the vehicle. She was right, it would definitely be a tight fit. If it came down to it, he would.. borrow one of the speeders he saw earlier.

Just had to be discreet around his new companions of the law.

"Any idea on who the smugglers are?" He said to no one in particular.

Griet van Vliet Griet van Vliet | Eldin Daine Eldin Daine | Amea Virou Amea Virou

Last edited:
Eldin Daine Eldin Daine // Ayden Galmar Ayden Galmar // Griet van Vliet Griet van Vliet

Oh, but she did look him in the eye. Lying was second nature, next to punching and drinking. Eldin calling her bluff garnered no further response than the raise of her brow at having her real name questioned by someone she had never met before. By all accounts, ever since Bespin and the unfortunate run-in with a particular bird person it had become a bit of a recurring name for her.

Regardless, she followed the man to the bar, got his name and put it to memory. Provided that he told the truth, his name was Eldin and he was a judge. She questioned the validity of it but at least it would explain who he was and why he was here. Amea herself was, well, her reason for being here was more for leisure than anything.

“If they’re signing up for a race to hide their tracks, I’m not sure they’re smugglers at all.” Amea said and shrugged as she involved herself in the business of these strangers. “Morons, probably. Smugglers, possibly.”

“Oh yeah, and,” She waved her hand at the others. “I am Stacey. I can help.”

Caedyn Arenais

C
Festival of the High Winds,
Sevarcos.

QVGWVwR.png

With The Repertoire having been landed upon the outskirts of the festival grounds, Caedyn had come along to enjoy a day off duty for once. Together, with Chip rolling his way across the sands, they headed for the hordes of other citizens and visitors to Sevarcos, the young man dressed in a much more low key Spacer Attire, hoping to have a good time for a change, as opposed to dealing with the Galaxy's long list of problems.

In many ways, Caedyn felt a little selfish in choosing to take a day out for himself. He couldn't help thinking about what possible good could be done with the time that he was otherwise choosing to spend at this Festival celebration on Sevarcos. It was a foreign world to him, as much so as was the Celebration itself, though he wanted to expand his knowledge and strengthen his relationship with more Worlds of the Outer-Rim. Despite being based on Svivren, he still felt a great deal distanced from many of the cultures that made the Outer Planets Alliance what it was today.

Chip gave a loud whirl of excitement as they stepped up onto the ridge to look out across the great crowds of people celebrating the Seasonal Equinox, or atleast that's what he read on his datapad. The celebrations were filled with joyous laughter, shouting, dancing and discussion rife across the lay of the land, as far as his eyes could see. It brought a smile to his face as Caedyn ventured down hoping to join in on the festivities.

Kingsley

intergalactic bird of mystery
"Rrrrawk! Treasure map?" Kingsley squawked, "Count me in."

When Captain Jet Nebula and her crew shushed him down he snorted in derision.

"Paranoid much? Those OPA fools wouldn't dare set foot on a gang world like Sevarcos. Trust me, I know what I'm talking abou-Stacey?"

He caught sight of Amea Virou Amea Virou standing with Eldin Daine Eldin Daine . Ignoring Ayden Galmar Ayden Galmar and Griet van Vliet Griet van Vliet for now the hiitian smuggler shambled over to his old flame. Kingsley gave Eldin a once over and became determined to show how great things were going for him so he could win this break up.

"You must be her uncle," he croaked at the Deputy before leering at Amea, "Few close personal friends of mine are putting together a job. Could use a few extra hands, you interested in easy credits?"

"What the hell do you think you're doing, Kingsley?" Jet snarled at him.

"Relax. I can vouch for the girl. She's as bad as they come."

He winked at Eldin.

Homies: Eldin Daine Eldin Daine | Amea Virou Amea Virou | Ayden Galmar Ayden Galmar | Griet van Vliet Griet van Vliet

Ugly: Kingsley Kingsley

“That guy? Pretended to fall just so he could brush against me.”

Yula snorted. “Daine, you’re a dog, you know that?” She’d been floating around the festival grounds for a few minutes, figuring she’d catch up with the other judge in due course. Now she had joined the conversation, draping an arm across the other woman’s shoulder in greeting. “Nice to see ya again Stace, the short hair looks good on you.”

Contrary to her previous (and separate) meetings with the two of them, the Zeltron was in less revealing attire, opting for her spacer duds given their current mission. Until now, she’d spent some time prepping her speeder for the potential chase across the desert that was to come. For now, she was content to order a bottle of the local brew and catch up with a few familiar faces. As Eldin moved a little further down the line to introduce himself to Griet and a young man she didn’t recognize, Yula turned back to Stacey.

“Say, Stace, whatever happened to Jeff?”

Rrrrawk!”

Feth.

It what seemed like an extended reflex, the Zeltron downed her beer, then smashed the edge of the bottle against the crate Eldin has been sitting on.

“Get the hell out of here, you creep!” She jabbed the broke bottle towards the Hittian, who was no doubt elated to see her. “Stop kidnapping women!”

A horrible and familiar voice broke the festive atmosphere into a thousand pieces.

He had his back turned when bubble bum turned up and had just stepped onto the buggy. Next thing he knew he heard the sound of breaking glass, not so lyrical this time. A hand went to his pistol and drew it as he spun around only to see the horrible sight of Kingsley. The blood drained from his face, and as if in remembrance, his stomach threatened to expel its contents.

“Get outta here?!”, he yelled pointing the barrel of the gun in a shooing gesture. “That scratch ya gave me, had me chucking me guts up for weeks ya pox infested bastard”. He did not hear the comment about kidnapping woman.

Kingsley’s comment calling him uncle and inferring that Stacey was a bad girl finally registered which only concreted the fact that it was not her real name, cause what girl in their right mind would give this Kingsley their true one. For whatever reason it appeared that Stacey wanted it that way, and he was not going to blow it for her. And he would keep the fact that he did know know her name after catching it on Tatoonie, he had heard her tell the Archaeologist.

Amea Virou Amea Virou | Ayden Galmar Ayden Galmar | Griet van Vliet Griet van Vliet | Yula Perl Yula Perl | Kingsley Kingsley

Lilia Arma

L
Objective: Old Spice
Equipment: Ranger Expeditionary Suit - Dual-blade Blue Lightsaber
Tags: Agrippa Agrippa Darth Wyrm Darth Wyrm Grok

The Jedi Code teaches not who we are but who we have to be.

Rang in Lilia's head and struck a nerve with her. Given the way the padawan said what he said, he didn't know if he was saying it as a realization or a justifiable part of the Order. Lilia's existence made her a contradiction to what the Jedi Order stood for. They were the keepers and guardians of peace, and they give their pupils the illusion that they were the 'good guys' of the galaxy. While there were many different force enclaves that currently exist in the galaxy, most of them had ties to order and the code. Being in the padawan's presence would help him understand the fact that you don't need the Jedi Code to make a difference in the galaxy and that there were more ways to use and learn about the force. Lilia proved that wasn't the case, and unlike the Order, you don't have to be a manifestation of who they want you to be to understand the force and become a protector of the galaxy.

Her philosophical daydreaming was interrupted once the two of them had heard the disturbance of the noise that echoed in the distance. As the padawan voiced to the group, Lilia knew it was best to observe but the patience of the padawan came from his training, at least that was one of the good things the Order taught. Lilia herself was pretty anxious because whatever was in that direction wouldn't be there for long. But abandoning the group was a holovid cliche that resulted in a bad ending. As they treaded closer, the smell of spice thickened and intensified. Suddenly screams could be heard and what seemed like blaster fire? It was bad.

Eventually, the group saw the outpost before them and what stood was the corpse of what remained of the outpost. Chewed metal, dead pirates, spice, and fire blended into a unique smell that Lilia never knew could existed. "Stay close, whatever did this could still be around."

Allies: OPA Eldin Daine Eldin Daine Amea Virou Amea Virou Kingsley Kingsley Ayden Galmar Ayden Galmar Yula Perl Yula Perl

"Stop kidnapping women!"

"Everyone, into the buggy! Someone has finally broken off from the race course; we can't wait much longer!"

Why are they sitting around talking to each other when I needed to monitor the ICC feed for stuff out of the ordinary? Must I do all the heavy lifting around here? What makes this context, this mission, so socially special that they must spend their time socializing? I'm led to believe they wouldn't act like this in other situations, Griet thought, while she realized that others were bickering among each other. Now that the suspects have broken off from the other racers, Griet feels appropriate that an interception attempt begin now. Even if she needed to ride said buggy without the other operatives. But as the cramped buggy started to move into the desert, and following the contestants that broke off from the main group, she feels a little tight, especially if operatives actually boarded the ICC's buggy.

Allies: Griet van Vliet Griet van Vliet , Eldin Daine Eldin Daine , Amea Virou Amea Virou , Yula Perl Yula Perl
Unknown: Kingsley Kingsley
Proximity: Caedyn Arenais
Equipment: 2x Lightsabers, 4x Smoke Grenades, Multiple Cigarras [-2]

--[AYDEN GALMAR]--
The conversation imploded into a back-and-forth between Eldin, the girl known as Stacey, a very.. interesting bird named Kingsley and a pink-skinned beauty that wielded a broken bottle. An underlying thread somehow connected the cast but Ayden was blind to it.

In all honesty, Ayden was only here for one thing.

He made his retreat to the edge of the stabled speeder bikes and eyed the area for a moment. Throngs of people gathered to eat, drink and spectate. No one was even remotely paying attention. After finding one he liked Ayden threw this leg over the seat and settled himself in. He fiddled with the front panel before removing it completely, detaching and reattaching sets of wiring. Soon the narrow display flickered to life, indicting the bike was no longer locked.

At least now he was ready in case --

"Everyone, into the buggy! Someone has finally broken off from the race course; we can't wait much longer!" The blonde Jedi suddenly erupted.

She hurried into her vehicle but Ayden, blocked by a passing crowd, couldn't tell if anyone had joined her or if she was the only one. The buggy sped off after a moment and veered into the blazing landscape. Ayden leaned forward and gripped the controls, setting his boots into the pedals. He revved the bike's engine three times.

Alright.. here goes nothing.

He gunned it, whipping the speeder out of the stall and forcing many crowd-goers to dive out of his way. The rest of them lined up against the edges of the lane, shouting curses and throwing drinks and food. He payed them no mind.

Soon the festival was behind him. Ayden couldn't help but think how much of a pain it would be to die way out here.

Griet van Vliet Griet van Vliet | Eldin Daine Eldin Daine | Amea Virou Amea Virou | Yula Perl Yula Perl | Kingsley Kingsley

Kingsley Kingsley // Yula Perl Yula Perl // Eldin Daine Eldin Daine // Ayden Galmar Ayden Galmar // Griet van Vliet Griet van Vliet

That voice. Amea froze up for a second as her nerves began to tangle. A pink-skinned arm wrapped around her shoulder and in an instant it seemed almost as if the temperature on the planet sky-rocketed. Breathing felt constrained and it only got worse as Yula complimented her hair. Amea turned her head to see the Zeltron woman in all of her glory and all of her cool fell to the floor with a crash.

She was here. Amea struggled to find words, any words at all.

“Y-yeah, you also look really good.” Crap. Lame. Try something better. “Zef? I think he’s fine, probably. Drunk somewhere, old and miserable.”

In reality Amea had forgotten all about Jeff. His blonde jediness being something that had disappeared somewhere between the point of Amea waking up with a hangover and her raiding the closest liquor store that night.

And just like a bad reminder, another familiar voice from that evening croaked from somewhere close-by. The others Jumped into a ready stance, almost as if to fight the man and perhaps she couldn’t blame them. That knee-weak feeling of uncertainty disappeared and with it Amea, or rather Stacey, began to back away from the bird. Eldin pulled a gun, Yula downed her drink, smashed it and pointed it at the feathered creature.

“Yes, as… Bad as they come.” Amea said and let out an uncomfortable laughter before Griet interrupted their reunion with an order to take action. Thinking little of it Amea saw the opportunity to do what she did so many other times: run away. Her hand reached for Yula’s. “Hey, you heard her, we should go. Bird person can wait.”

With a gentle tug she would let the other hand go and turn to make a run for whatever form of transport she found herself on. Away from wherever she was right now was a good starting point.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Apparel: Spacer Attire.
Droid: Chip (BB Model Astromech).
Items: Lightsaber & Sidearm.

QVGWVwR.png

There seemed to be some sort of commotion nearby, sounds of frustration and shouting heard over-top of what Caedyn presumed to be the firing engines of speeders as Ayden Galmar Ayden Galmar and some others unfamiliar to him, seemed to take flight off into the outer lands. For a moment, Caedyn sought to find a vantage point in order to look over the crowd at what all the fuss was about, though with such a large amount of people crowding the festival grounds, there wasn't much hope from where he stood.

Truthfully, the incident wasn't at all isolated as all other peoples were excited about the celebrations on-going. It was a completely different change of atmosphere for him, a time of positivity and something to appreciate as opposed to the hard efforts he had committed to the Enclave and growth of a Jedi Presence in the Outer Rim.

Chip give a loud whirl in response to the noise, and seemed to be quite excited for a droid, causing Caedyn's gaze to fall to his round companion with a grin; "They were off in a hurry weren't they..." he chuckled softly, turning to look back up to those surrounding the pair.

"Well...-I could certainly use a drink" he added, deciding a bar would be a good first place to visit. Perhaps he'd be able to make conversation with some of the other patrons at one of the numerous outdoor and exposed stalls serving goods to Force only knew how many.

The sudden lurch of the buggy taking off, caused Eldin to fall backward and in the process, fire his pistol. It was lucky for Kingsley, not so much for the rest of them, that the shot went over the bird’s head because of the fall. To say the buggy was cramped was an understatement, he found himself tangled in the blonde Jedi’s legs, and in the attempt to extract himself, knocked his head on something that hurt like sheet. Immediately, as he stood upright, his hat flew off behind them, and in his failed attempt to catch it, noticed Ayden on a speeder bike coming up fast. Wildly, Eldin gestured to his hat for Ayden to catch it.

Now, he turned attention to Griet. This had been his day off for what that was worth, so not up on the mission details but it was clear that she was hell bent on chasing these thugs that had broke away from the race. He leaned his back up against the side of the buggy and checked his pistol making sure they were fully loaded.

“Ya gotta plan?”, he asked, “Cause if ya get me close enough I can shoot to disable their transport”. Eldin looked with a squint to make out what type of transport that actually was, but at this distance it was hard to tell.

It would not take long before Ayden would catch up, an extract pair of hands would help the workload. And where did those girls end up going? and he hoped that wherever they went, they took the bird with them.

Eldin waved his arm to the left, hoping the bike jockey would turn attention to the left and flank them.

Amea Virou Amea Virou | Ayden Galmar Ayden Galmar | Griet van Vliet Griet van Vliet | Yula Perl Yula Perl | Kingsley Kingsley | Caedyn Arenais

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom