Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi!

Hi!

New to this site - not new to RP's! I love to write but I am damn shy when it comes to finding a partner to write with/to,
so please, go ahead and write to me if my upcoming OC seems like an interesting one.

I am an Norwegian girl who has been a closet-fan of SW for several years and finally I admitted to myself that I LOVE the universe > u <

A bit of ADHD going on here, I love to draw characters and I am a florist. There . Short and sweet.

If you'd like someone to do a thread with you. Please feel free to send me a message. I'm always up for a good thread.

Also, most of my family are florists and gardeners! That's awesome!

Love your energy!
Thank you so much, don't be surprised if I follow you up on that ;D
oh! That's a nice coincidence! ^^,

hahaha, thanks again!

Hello and welcome!
I'll try to help a bit on the faction ideas with a few questions.
Do you have any sort of particular leaning when it comes to the characters mindset on certain topics?
Are they more inclined to violent groups? More peaceful groups? Do they work for the greater good regardless of the cost or seek peace through everything above all else?
Seeking more personal stories or grand battles rushing across the decks staving off damages and sealing bulkheads?
A number of fleeting minded folk on the board including a character of mine.

Hello and welcome!
I'll try to help a bit on the faction ideas with a few questions.
Do you have any sort of particular leaning when it comes to the characters mindset on certain topics?
Are they more inclined to violent groups? More peaceful groups? Do they work for the greater good regardless of the cost or seek peace through everything above all else?
Seeking more personal stories or grand battles rushing across the decks staving off damages and sealing bulkheads?
A number of fleeting minded folk on the board including a character of mine.
These arw are great questions, thank you!My first thought is that she has probably been trained since early childhood to become a fleet engineer and takes great pride in becoming one. It would make sense that she's the 'greater good' kind of person. A clever, snappy, neutral personality. She could probably use a blaster without having to go into theraphy afterwards... Perhaps more attached to the technology and build than the actual politics? I love character - developing so both personal stories and grand battles are great. I don't know if I were ment to reflect on this on my own and decide the faction myself but i am rubbish at decision making and could really need the help deciding

All in all it depends on the context that you want to surround your character with. If it's dark magic, fanatism, cults to the dark side etc, it would be the Maw. If you want your character to grow in an enlightened society of freedom and democracy, jump into the Galactic Alliance. If you're trying an ideological crusader, or a sith empire defector, a warmonger by nature, then maybe try nio.

I'm really flattening things out right now (all those mentioned factions have a lot more details and depth than what I just said, just check out their faction pages), and I've only mentioned 3 factions out of the 100 on the board right now. So do take your time and ask questions if you want to get more precise information.

And by no means are you limited to writing solely for the faction either once you join. Characters can mingle outside of the factions and have done so a number of times by 'accident' without realizing their allegiances.

And those weren't meant as a ponder on your own set of questions. Asking also sparks others to prompt in different mediums as I can address a few while others might see a different angle.

Out of character I can say a number of groups would be welcome to having a dedicated engineer among their ranks. Even some of the smaller factions have ship based rp that would welcome someone handy with a wrench and not flinch with a blaster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom