Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi!

All in all it depends on the context that you want to surround your character with. If it's dark magic, fanatism, cults to the dark side etc, it would be the Maw. If you want your character to grow in an enlightened society of freedom and democracy, jump into the Galactic Alliance. If you're trying an ideological crusader, or a sith empire defector, a warmonger by nature, then maybe try nio.

I'm really flattening things out right now (all those mentioned factions have a lot more details and depth than what I just said, just check out their faction pages), and I've only mentioned 3 factions out of the 100 on the board right now. So do take your time and ask questions if you want to get more precise information.
Thank you for taking the time to help me out a little, i'll read through the ones i believe fits the best later today. It's probably wise to do either way to understand the build-up of this site a little better too ^^,

Finnea Virlee Finnea Virlee Hello! I'm a bit late to the party, but I've been around for a bit. Honestly when it comes to deciding on a faction, the best thing in my opinion is to decide on what aesthetic you like best first. NIO has that galactic empire aesthetic, sith empire has that good old swtor sith vibe, galactic alliance is the classic republic vibe. The CIS, my personal favorite, is just a melding pot that serves as the middle ground for a lot of factions, so there's a lotta different folks there. Plus they've got a discord where people vc and goof off every day.

Finnea Virlee Finnea Virlee Hello! I'm a bit late to the party, but I've been around for a bit. Honestly when it comes to deciding on a faction, the best thing in my opinion is to decide on what aesthetic you like best first. NIO has that galactic empire aesthetic, sith empire has that good old swtor sith vibe, galactic alliance is the classic republic vibe. The CIS, my personal favorite, is just a melding pot that serves as the middle ground for a lot of factions, so there's a lotta different folks there. Plus they've got a discord where people vc and goof off every day.

This is great, thanks! I'm currently (... Mostly based on what you wrote) in between NIO or CIS. I just need to sit my butt down and actually get down to reading properly. It's a bit hard when my consentration is as good as a ducks thank you for taking the time to write!

Finnea Virlee Finnea Virlee But also, don't restrict yourself to the faction! you choose. This character, here, Talohn, mainly does work for the CIS or The Enclave. I don't restrict myself to one faction, it can be a bit of a fun stiffler. And certainly don't let your faction decide who you rp with. Anyways, do tell if you're still looking for rps. I'll send my character list!

Finnea Virlee Finnea Virlee But also, don't restrict yourself to the faction! you choose. This character, here, Talohn, mainly does work for the CIS or The Enclave. I don't restrict myself to one faction, it can be a bit of a fun stiffler. And certainly don't let your faction decide who you rp with. Anyways, do tell if you're still looking for rps. I'll send my character list!
Great, I think i have decided and will get around to the writing later on. I got some help with her title too. So yeah, i have no rp-partners as of now, so I'll happily look through! Thank you for the help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom