Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everyone

Lelani Sevestra

Hapes Consortium Building Subsidiary - Warden
Wanted to introduce myself I am Lelani Sevestra. I am looking forward to fun here. Also if there is anyone who could possibility with the spare time they might have help me form my races info. Upon request I can send you what I have created so far.

@[member="Lelani Sevestra"]
We have a Species Judge ( @[member='Jared Ovmar']) who can assist, however I'm more than willing to assist, too. Feel free to send me a PM and we can get started if you wish.

Also welcome to the Board. If you need any help at all don't hesitate to ask :)

Well, feudalism is a small concept, more of a sub-group for an oligarchy where the leader shares his power with a smaller group of ruling class over the rest of the people, who are politically powerless, whether free or not.

Welcome, @[member="Lelani Sevestra"]. I like your avatar :)

Lelani Sevestra

Hapes Consortium Building Subsidiary - Warden
@[member="Katrine Van Derveld"] Thank you I am attempting to get the species and the planet approved but it is hard for me to come up with such details about things when reguarding to history and what not. *Head hurts.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom