Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hi all, and a little help

sabrina

I am trying to work out, how to use my swtor character, in this era, and where to start.
She not dark side, but she is sith, she tends to come out on darker side of grey. Though I no idea where to start here on lore, or factions, to help adapt this character to your time line.
Any suggestions are appreciated.

Hello and welcome. Here at Chaos we have many Factions which can be located on the top-bar. I'd recommend something like Lords of the Fringe or CIS given the information you presented us with.

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask.

@[member="sabrina"]

sabrina

cheers kara
and lexa what faction are you a member off?

I typed in goggled for new forum to write on for starwars, have been on swtor forum

Hey there! Welcome to SWRP. :)

You start by creating a character profile in the character creation forum. Unless you have experience on another SW forum RP, then you'll have to start at apprentice level. Or "acolyte" now, I guess. We recently changed the titles a bit.

If you have any other questions or need any help, don't hesitate to ask.

Atlas Kane

A
Welcome! If you want to have your character be in this timeline, you could always use something like Force Storms or being frozen in Carbonite as explanations as to how she got here, though she probably wouldn't have all the skills she had in the game, since everyone needs to start out as an apprentice!

sabrina

cheers everyone
oh in no longer play tor, as it does not work on computer. I do play eso know
I will make my character sheet tonight
just a couple questions,
Is apatros a sith world?
how many force ability, does new apprentice have, after leaving the academy, is that academy still on korriban?
also can have a link lords of the fringe.

1) Korriban is a desolate wasteland that's been bombed into ashes. There's no central Sith Empire, and no single Sith Academy.
2) Apprentices/Acolytes/Padawans should be very inexperienced in the Force. While we don't put a "cap" on the number of Force powers they know, the list should be pretty small.
3) Since there's no Sith Empire, there are no "Sith Worlds." Also, I've never heard of that world. Check the map. If it's not on the map, then fake it.
4) You can click the button at the top of the forum that says "factions." It'll take you to any faction's page, including this one.

sabrina

apatros is where darth bane came from :)
but the rest thank you, will have to work out a few bits.

oh well don`t think she fit in with lord of fringe, as I always made her an elitist

sabrina

just fished up to background, for my character, could anyone give it once over please, and give me some feed back. :)
oh please note, I do have dislexyia

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom