Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi. Aaaand bye.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Hi.

I’m back to say goodbye.

Long story short, it’s not you, it’s me. It’s completely me.

Long story long:

I have enjoyed my time on this site thoroughly and completely. I had a blast RPing with you guys, and my biggest regret is that I didn’t have enough time for all of you. I would like to make a few special mentions; they’re down below. But the biggest issue I have with continuing here is quite simple: I’m not cut out for RP.

Okay, I’m not too shabby, I’ll admit it. But… it just isn’t my style. I prefer the One or two heroes in the midst of a huge battle – type of story, not the Everybody’s all muddled together – type. Which means, quite simply, I’m not compatible with a massive RP site.

SWRP.net is an incredible site, I must say. But it’s too big for me. There are just too many individuals, too much going on, too many things happening at once. Now, some people do well in that environment, and more power to you. But… that’s just not me.

So I am leaving for happier hunting grounds. Don’t get me wrong, this is not an instantaneous decision. I’ve been contemplating this for months, now. Sure, I’ll make an appearance every now and then to say ‘Hi’, but other than that… I’m hanging up the ol’ RP belt. It’s been a blast, but I gotta call it quits now.

As much fun as it was, I need to spend more time in real life. THIS IS JUST A GAME. OF A FANTASY WORLD. And I have been spending waaaaaaay too much time here. So… I’m not being overdramatic, or too drastic… I just need to stop. And go at my own pace.

Special mentions:

Omega Pyre: You guys took me in, helped me solidify exactly what I wanted to do here. Thank you for that.

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]: Bro. *smack* Thanks for trying to keep my head out of my rear.

@Circe Savan. Well. Um… It’s been real?

[member="Sarge Potteiger"]: Much can be said about you, but I think I sum it up very well when I say… ‘Just keep RPing, just keep RPing, just keep RPing’… Thanks for helping the village idiot along.

The people of Smuggler’s Fleet: I am leaving you for good, so… You may pick who will be in charge when I’m gone a-smuggling along the asteroid belts.

[member="Emily Vani"]: Gotta go. Yes, Jak still thinks you’re dead, so… um… yep.

And last but not least (at all): @Tefga or @Tefraxis or whatever you’re calling yourself now: Thank you for making this awesome community possible.

So. We come to the end. I have to say goodbye… Well, more like see you later. I have an e-mail: jaksandrow@gmail.com, if you want to talk. No, I still don’t have Skype, so that’s out…

Well. See you later, arrivederci, sayonara, au revoir, auf wiedersehen…

Bye.

Love you.

Matreya

Lmao because of you I got my first warning post...

And yet now I find myself 'Aww'ing. Have a good one man, and I enjoyed the few threads we did.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Best wishes to you Jak. We never crossed paths but I am sure it would been fun!

Take care out there in the "real" world, and if fate turns a trump card, I hope one day you may venture back here.

May the Force be with you. Always.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom