Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heyllo, folks!

Saw Gary post, decided I want them nice and heartful welcomes as well... posted.
So, I normally go by Yousei in RP, but lately it collapsed to Sei, which I prefer more. There should be three of us joining, maybe more later, not sure yet. We've all been around RPing at least a bit, not sure about Gary, I personally been Rping 'bout 6 years, I'd think. Most of it was Naruto and Bleach, but I recently realized I haven't been on a single Scifi RP forum (and I'm even more into scifi than fantasy), so since SW is among the most expanded and developed Scifi universes out there I started my search and here I am.
Really excited to be here, hope to have grand times with all of you!

Thank you.
A question if I may. Are accounts bound to characters? Meaning do accounts represent individual characters and for every character a new acc? Or can I have Sei as a name, have multiple characters on the same acc and none of them named Sei?

Yeah, thanks, I realized that some couple minutes after posting this xD
It's actually quite an unusual system, but I like it.

I believe I've seen dysfunctional in my RP carrier, but as long as it's funny and happy, it shouldn't be that much of a problem, I'd think.
As Xyxer said, for a complex universe like SW, this site sure has nearly no OOC systems and restrictions. Hell, you don't even have a legit banned force power list, or at least I can't find one. The site we considered before we found this one had a ton of stuff banned and not only major ones like Thought Bomb but stuff like Ionize and Force Stealth even... You don't have those banned here, right?
P.S. Thanks for all the welcomes too! xD

We don't restrict Force powers, I think, but we don't allow too powerful ones easily. For example, having a Padawan who can use Sever Force would be frowned upon, but a powerful, experienced Master, may be allowed to do that.

We have other restricted and banned things, though, but it's mostly technology. ;)

Sei said:
I believe I've seen dysfunctional in my RP carrier, but as long as it's funny and happy, it shouldn't be that much of a problem, I'd think.
As Xyxer said, for a complex universe like SW, this site sure has nearly no OOC systems and restrictions. Hell, you don't even have a legit banned force power list, or at least I can't find one. The site we considered before we found this one had a ton of stuff banned and not only major ones like Thought Bomb but stuff like Ionize and Force Stealth even... You don't have those banned here, right?
P.S. Thanks for all the welcomes too!
We use the Report system and RPJ's - Role-play Judges - so basically, as long as your fellow writers are cool with what you're doing, we're cool with what you're doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom