Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey howdy hey

Howdy, I'm not entirely new to rp'ing but still, don't seem to be on here, so here I am. I haven't quite read through the history yet and I'm a little unsure where I'm gonna go with my character (right now I don't have any idea what it's gonna be, I do feel like making a Sith or maybe a member one of the more obscure force sensitive groups.) but we'll see. Any suggestions and stuff is appreciated, I definitely won't start right away, I'm gonna be really busy for awhile, maybe a week or two, but I'll probably be checking in to see what responses there are and if I can get out a short one I might.

I love this sort of stuff and it really helps me get my mind off real world events, though I can be a bit slow to do it at times.

*Chants*

One of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, *Gasp* one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us, one of us...

[member='Salis']

clears throat As the Member of the Month, I welcome you to SWRP Chaos. I'm like a big deal around here. :cool:

Jokes aside, If you're in need of help in sifting through site lore there are plenty of very knowledgeable veterans willing to help you out - they helped me out with my questions! As far as making a new character is concerned you really do not need to know all that much in the way of site backstory, sure it helps, but for the most part you can forge your own story. Take things at your own pace! If you're a more group oriented individual if you look at the top left of your screen you'll see "Map" and "Factions" if you go to "Map" you'll see the map game where all territory holding factions are shown on a version of the galactic map. Factions will have Major & Minor factions of all sorts and flavors. Don't be afraid to experiment.

There is also a SWRP Chaos discord that you can use to get real time questions answered. :D

Severinus

infinitely curious
[member="Salis"] Hello and welcome. Get a feel for the whole role playing business and feel free to post, if you have questions or want to start an adventure with a neutral force sensitive.

Thanks! Definitely got a few things to look at, probably gonna message people so I don't constantly fill up the Welcome New members thing with plot talk. And/or get on the discord at some point.

Fiolette Fortan

F
[member="Salis"]

Welcome to Chaos, enjoy your stay and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom