Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey guys, I'm the new kid on the block.

Iris Tyrad

A man with no friends, only live for revenge
Hey everyone, like I said I'm the new kid, and I just can't wait to start RPing with you lot. I've been reading all the forum rules and most of the character creations for about a day and seem to have a good idea of what's going on.
Though I do have lots of question, and I mean a lot.
I can imagine it'll be a pleasure role playing with you guys, and girls, can't wait to get started.

Iris Tyrad

That's nice to hear, I have done role playing before. Actually the person I role played with invited me to this site, though I do forget his name...

Iris Tyrad

[member="Tamara"] I'm already bothering two people with my questions now, but don't worry, I'm sure you'll get your share ;)

WELCOME TO THE HELLO!! ANd- did I just say that again... Anywho, welcome and I hope you have a fun time here, especially since I have had a GREAT time! Now go, enjoy yourself!

[member="Iris Tyrad"]

Iris Tyrad

[member="Adenn Gra'tua"] Haha, well it seems you and many other people on this site are great laughs, so I think I'll fit in just fine ;)

Welcome to the site you smelly primate.
I hope you'll enjoy being in the zoo of many incredibly smelly primates. Trust me, there's a lot of us.
On another note, RP sometime if you want some character development or something.

Iris Tyrad

[member="Aeron Kreelan"] right now, no idea, I've got plans for my character and such, but nothing as far as locations or factions.

EmKay

[member="Iris Tyrad"]
Welcome to the site, sir! I'm not as knowledgeable as at least 90% of the rest of the community, but um... Hi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom