Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everyone

Hey everyone, I've been creepin around here for a few days and finally decided to join. I really like what I see. So I just wanted to introduce myself. You all can call me Draich or Vandal.

Its been a few months since I last RPed, the last one I was on kinda died. I hope to bring some good stuff to the table. Just a little fore warning; I am a career soldier, so there will be periods where I wont post for weeks at a time. I honestly hope that doesn't dissuade people from wanting to RP.

Naturally I tend to play the foot slogger as I can relate easily to that world. Hopefully Ill have a few characters up and running here soon.

A pleasure to meet you all. Hope to do some work with ya soon

Handsome. ;)

Welcome to Chaos! If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)

(Tag Mrrew (using the @mention button under a name or typing @ then a name), my main account, if you do. :D)

bear.gif

[member="Draich Venator"]

Welcome to Chaos! If you want to do the Soldiery type, let me know. It's my favorite type of character as well, and i'm more than happy to try and find a reason for my Mandalorian to meet whatever character you'd like to whip up!

[member="Draich Venator"]

Meh, these cookies arnt going to give me anything I havent had before.

I do have a question however. If Im wanting a droid counterpart for my character, do I need to write up a profile for it or would I just elaborate on him in my characters profile as I would for a vessel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom