Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Herro

Howdy folks,

Used to write over on jedivsith.com until issues insued with people and the board had to jump. I couldn't really get the feel of the new place and wrote a bit off and on there while trying to not go crazy in grad school -- now that I have two more letters behind my name, life has slowed down enough for precious free time and I found that I missed writing about this universe. Couple of friends told me about this place, so I thought I would take a test spin around :)

See you out in the verse :popcorn:

Vitor Imperieuse said:
[member="Syren"]

Could do Sluis Van, where my company's headquartered, or could do Zahat'n'ira, Vitor's adopted homeworld.
I started a little post on Talasea, but may be able to come around to Sluis Van or Zahat'n'ira after I see what the verse has going on... and I get out of quarantine

:D

[member="Syren"]

Welcome! I have my fingers in... ah, four roleplaying boards right now, only three of which are Star Wars. I've seen some good people come from JvS (never been there myself!) and you look to be 'good people' too, as they say.

Good to see you've attached yourself to the Galactic Alliance. I have nearly as many alts as I have fingers up in that place, so chances are we'll run into each other quite easily! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom