Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Helping Hands there will always be...

[member="Knight"] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

"It must take incredible control and knowledge of the force to learn such a skill" Rianna could picture picture what it would feel like the wind on your face the freedom to move with ease unencumbered by gravity it made her smile.

"Yes there must be balance of body, mind and with the force. Rianna had seen a couple of the foundaries on Mandalore, the smiths hard at work bending the beskar to make the finest, strongest of weapons. It was often quite the prize to have something made by the mandalorian artists.

[member="Rianna Ordo"] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Knight turned back at them and stood for a moment while she shifted her back letting it ripple and wings like on a Vanr appear. Lightly colored leathery wings you could use to fly up. "Or just grow wings." She gave a smile to that though and their destination of a large factory was there. "We are here." Knight took in the sight bringing her wigs back into her back and the shifted robe while straightening her hair. "I'll handle the business you two go and explore find what you like. This world might have things that interest you. Then when I have the materials we can take it back and load it in the ship, go home and the Silver Cross will have their medical ship."

Liking the sounds of both thing, one being that could now exterior this world that had so many things that would be brought back with her the knowledge that could be gain. Knowing more then anything one of the area she would begin to explorer would be the plant life. Always knew plants and uses for them on many different plants. Knowing that more then many about the balance that could be had in the light of things. "I like the sound of that and the silver order will have their first Medical ship in their fleet, but also will be one of the organal ones to have one ship just for the sick and wound where every it may be in famine or war. ", this brought a joy to her lips to speak these very words. The force had given her this idea she would take it to where only time would tell.

[member="Knight"] [member="Rianna Ordo"]

Or just grow wings, that would be awesome Rianna watched in fascination.

"Yes quite the accomplishment for you [member="Maya Whitelight"] to bring the Order its first medical ship. Be proud of all the good it will do, and all the aide it will provide to the sick and wounded" Rianna wanted to explore yes she wanted to meditate here, focus on the force and learn what she could about this place and its many secrets.

"Shall we look around a bit until [member="Knight"] comes back?"

[member="Rianna Ordo"] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Knight gave a nod and walked off towards the buiding bringing her wings back into her back and holding them for a moment as she entered. Taking in the sight of the mining office and going to take a seat while she straightened herself and smiled looking upon the man behind the counter. "Hello I am Exarch Knight, I was given directions here for Madilon." She had a larger smile on her face while he looked her over and buzzed the door letting her in. Plenty fo things for her to see now as there were statues made from the clear metal and she went to the bench to wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom