Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Helping Hands there will always be...

It was Maya turn to listen while Master [member="Rianna Ordo"] spoke. Finding that she knew more about where this madilon was to be found but also what it was used for. Knowing this had turn more into a business trip to a learning trip also it would see. Spending the time to smile upon her own lips.

"If it some where dangerous, would it be better to get our armor and more weapons out to take with us to place. As it was when they search us I only carry my short light saber[member="Rianna Ordo"] blade that does more of a defense then to fight with, Miss Knight. " [member="Knight"]

[member="Rianna Ordo"] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Knight heard the jedi master and smiled to that, giving a nod. "We will not need much, enough to make a hyperdrive for the ship using the navigational computer." Which was true, the alloy she only needed a small deal of it to bring the Nirvana up to par. "We can get more equipment if needed, I have a bolter and some stun rifles." She kept moving making way towards the ship they would be able to use and pointed towards one of the open area's at the Cardea medical cruiser. "There is the ship, we have it being loaded up and there is some small amount of armory on the ship. we'll go and get the alloy then return here and see you two jedi off."

[member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Knight"]

Rianna was armed the search had not taken the weapon from her. Whether it was out of respect or her presence that made her look gentle, less threatening. Jedi were always armed to be without a lightsaber was to be without a limb. Rianna too was a defensive fighter, her intent never to kill. She always remembered if one is to ignite the saber, one must be ready to die. She swallowed remembering how Valeria had said it over and over.

"Well let us take what we need, and be off to find the madilon." She was wanting to get home and be the farmers wife. She smiled at them both, "It should be qui the adventure"

"I like this idea very much. , resting her hand upon [member="Rianna Ordo"] shoulder giving him a smile as if knowing her mind was some where else. Truly I'm glad to have you by my side, Rianna." giving away to a wink. From her lips was a great smile of joy that flow from it. Going into the direction of the way they had to go to get to the ship. It wasn't all that fancy of a ship. It looked a lot better then her old beat up. Finding herself walking up into the ship only after she then found some of the weapons the ship had to borrow.

Miss Knight, will it take long for us to get to this place."
[member="Knight"]

Knight just had a smile on her face, she knew where to go and walking went towards the silk ship. A Rassilon fighter for her official use or in this case to fly to Mayferria while in the form of a gnat on one of the jedi's shoulders..... get some Madlion and get back with one of the fastest hyperdrives in the galaxy. Knight spoke going to the ship and opening the cockpit for two people. There was enough space for enough madlion to build the nirvana hyperdrive so she was contented. "We'll make it quick the coordinates are set annd this is one of the fastest ships in the galaxy for getting to the planet. I'll shift while you two are in there just don't mess with the setting and relax. We'll go and have some fun."

[member="Knight"] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Rianna nodded at Maya, "I am glad that I am able to be of some service to the Silver Jedi" Rianna was still in sanctuary but the burden of hiding her location was tearing at the fabric of her marriage and she could not bear Jasper not knowing where she was.

"Sit still and don't touch" Rianna tried not to smile, "we are all jedi are we not" meaning that they should be the example of sit still and don't touch. But there was that other talent, curiosity for the unknown. Rianna looked around, and there was much to be curious about. "let us be off then" Rianna looked at the ship admiring it, very nice. Her Jasper would appreciate it.

Maya had her eyes on everything. Wanting so badly to see how it tickled inside. This came and went as to the face that she was being ambassador of the silver jedi. Looking well on but also, not knowing what she would be face. It seem this was a new to her. It was something she craved for how ever it may seem. Maya was always on the move, only this brought up another part of her. One that seem to be getting her into trouble some of the time. It need to be brought out of her system. Just maybe this was a way to solved this problem by always traveling with a Master, that could keep her in line. Just maybe this could work.
"Right don't touch got it, Miss Knight."
[member="Rianna Ordo"] @Knight

[member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Rianna Ordo"]

Knight shifted down, losing her tonfa as they went into Rianna's lap and the cockpit closed. The Rassilon took off ready to go whle the Shi'ido was there as a monkey lizard and resting in the silver jedi healers lap. The ship quickly ascended and went out of range of the gravity well before it readjusted and jumped to hyperspace. The ship jumping and Knight continued to keep her mind at the ready while they went to Mayferra a trip that would take several hours. She spoke through the force to the jedi's mind. "We will be there soon enough."

The jump into hyperspace always jolted Rianna and she was not at her best in space it was always cold to her. Rianna nodded when Knight used the force to tell them it would be hours Rianna rested her head, and slowly began to meditate as they moved through space. She always did enjoy the quiet.

But there was something else about the meditating it allowed the force to strengthen her and right now she felt something was out of sorts but how could that be there were all Jedi. Rianna opened her eyes was something bothering one of her traveling companions. Rianna smiled at Maya tilting her head wanting to ask but perhaps now was not the time. Right now meditation, rest.

Couldn't help but to call the monkey lizard into her lap. It was such a cute looking creature. Feeling it in through the force only to giggle a bit talking smoothly to it. "Your such a sweet looking, sweet.", putting her one figure under its chin to scratch it. Only to find herself looking over at Rianna knowing she could learn quiet a bit from her. Seeing that she had her eyes closed to only to reopen them. Lending over to her and kissing her on the cheek sweetly. "When I'm ready", as she smile upon the Knight in the some place they where in. Maybe it would help to meditating. [member="Rianna Ordo"] [member="Knight"]

Knight was confused.... kind of she had never been called cute when shifted into some creatures and starred at Maya with wide eyes as she snuggled into the warmth of her lap. Just relaxing and meditating in her own way while the ship continued forward toward mayferria. It was several hours later when the console chimed and Knight opened her eyes not speaking but stretching her own arms. The tail swishing back and forth while she touched a few buttons and made sure the proper course was laid in to land at the large continent sized temple. Knight spoke into the force for the two of them. "We are here." The large planet was many things but the sight of it all brought some pride to herr, all the comforts of the core in a nice secluded outer rim location.

[member="Knight"] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

The chimes filters through Rianna's sense of peace to slowly bring her back to consciousness. With a very slow breath combined with slowly opening her eyes Rianna became fully conscious of her whereabouts. She smiled and nodded. Rianna looked out, arching a brow slightly as she did, curious she thought.

"Well then" her voice soft, "let us go and see what we can find" She watched Maya and Knight for some reason Rianna did not feel phased by the changes that Knight had exhibited it was as if she had expected it, or was quite use to it.

Giving the first time to look out at the very large planet. "Boy that's a big one, isn't.", as let herself want so much to pet Knight again. Call it her own thing when it came to creatures like that . After all from a early time she had been able to talk to animals just nothing like this had prepared her.

"Well well, ladies we going to have enjoyment and maybe some fun times.", just did hope it wasn't a boring trip she did like to have an adventure. [member="Rianna Ordo"]

Knight when the ship touched down and the cockpit opened jumped out shifting again and standing there for a moment briefly in the nude as she shifted robes. It was easier to make the cloths once she had a form but didn't mean moments like that couldn't happen. With a look at the two of them and then at the large floating temple hovering above the planet continent wide library she brushed herself off. "Shall we continue?" She turned to Maya and made sure she bite her tongue a little. "You are very comfortable." She turned quickly and started walking.

It was still amazing to watch Knight shift from one creature to another, such a gift and yet it had to be confusing. How did the mind and the body handle such shifts? She would have to ask one day, when it was possible.

Rianna could not help but smile at the interactions of Maya and Knight, "Yes let us continue" Rianna looked to the temple hovering above the planet extraordinary she thought. She walked without paying attention to what was ahead of her. As she was awestruck by the temple.

"its beautiful" she whispered reverently. "Knight how many times have been here?

Watching as knight shifting back. Only to felt her holding back a little bit. Maybe she went a little over board about her being cute and sweet. Shaking her head as she push this out of her mind. Finding herself once again walking up to Ordo. "Yes its very beautiful, I haven't been somewhere so lovely."

As she waiting until knight responed to Master Ordo question.

Knight thought about it, she had been here a few times more often then others. Still not turning to see the two while she looked up to the floating temple and spoke. "A few times, Mayferria is a beautiful place and there are many secrets here. The metals in the earth are able to be channeled with the force and emotions change its color." She turned around finally though and looked to the jedi master. "They also have a good amount of history you might be interested in, their force users are taught to fly and attend to the temple. Only those truly skilled can learn some of their greatest secrets." She kept a smile on her face though while moving about and looking at the materials that were around. "So can I ask master jedi? What caused you to leave?"

Learn how to fly, that would be quite the feat. But Rianna while daydreaming of such abilities did not require such an ability. But she would think about it she was sure now that the thought had been planted in her mind. "I would love to learn more about them it seems all very fascinating" It was an order that could harness such control. Rianna could not help but smile. She looked again at Maya and Knight they were both looking at her.

Oh yes the question, why did she leave? "You must mean why I left the Republic, for I have never left the Jedi" She blinked for a moment how to word this, "There were growing tensions within the Republic war with the Mandalorians was emminent, my husband is mandalorian and by marriage so am I. I could not stay somewhere where my husband would not be welcome. As difficult as a decision as it was to leave, I did so." She did not say how it hurt to leave the Circle of Healers behind but there could always be more Circles they were not bound to Coruscant for existence.
Rianna grew silent for a moment letting her companions take in her words, "Shall we keep going?

Knight looked at her for a moment more curious of what wasn't being said but she chalked that up to her own species natural curiosity. They liked to watch and listen and blend in to learn so she wanted to know everything about the answers. "Yes lets, one of the foundaries that makes the metal is here and there are many other things we can do after we have the materials." She offered a soft smile though, she had been with the jedi and found their wars being fought by one group and the ones who refused choosing to condemn them.... While enjoying the sacrifices both physical and mental. It had been sickening and why while she would help the jedi or work with them she preferred the Protectorate where she as an Exarch made a difference. Turning back to walk she looked ahead. "And what of you Maya?"

Looking at Knight know, "I think I would very much like to learn of this flying.", a she give a warming smile. After all if it another way to look at the force along with the very fiber of the force itself. After all she had a love of nature and the have came to be the one with it. Letting her own for flow around the place to get the deeper feel of those around. Digging into the very core of the nature of this place. The joy she got from this nature spread a cross her lips.

"As long as it is to learn of the nature of how the balance of all that lives with in all force nature and what not.", as she smile upon which.

@Knight @Rianna Ordo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom