Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Helping Hands there will always be...

Maya knowing that this was her first step up for the order. This Zeltron was one that had grown sense coming to the order, still had a lot of growing to do. Taking the back seat in this ship, it wouldn't be said wasn't a itching of getting her hands on the ship to pilot, still that not what this mission. Looking over at the one with her giving her a smile knowing this had been a pleasant trip so far. To get to know her better brought great joy to her. [member="Rianna Ordo"]
Coming out of hyperspace window the Ambassador-class-corvette came into play speaking to the communication officer that came with them. Open up commlink please. send the message down to the planet. Giving a nod to Maya it was open and the message given.

This is the Sliver Jedi Order Ambassador vessel with the Lady Knight Maya Whitelight on board, that wishes and audience with one of planet repetitiveness.

[member="Knight"]

[member="Maya Whitelight"] @Rianna Organa

Knight had been underutilized as an exarch it seemed and as she sat there in the seat looking over reports her fingers gracefully and expertly danced across the conversation chat. One of her teams were out doing exactly what they needed to do find Madilon and bring it back to her. The reason for it was not important but well when she got the message the exarch raised an eyebrow letting her bubblegum pink hair shorten as she shifted. Then rose and turned to look out the window turning her head up to the sky from the tower with her office. "Let them come in and make sure they are not armed." The men went to work as Knight spoke clasping her hands behind her back. "This is Exarch Knight of the Omega Protectorate. Welcome to Thyferra."

Having the ship taking downwards to the docking landing pad. Getting up from her chair, going to the back, feeling the strangeness of being fully robed in her Healer robes for once. Waiting for the rest of her party as she let out a long deep breath. As it wasn't one to know what to expect after all this wasn't one of her strong points of being formal. Waking down the ramp leaving the rest of her party on board with a nod. Opening her arms up to have the pat down then scan before this happen taking out of her hair a single weapon, that look like a clip with jewels but in fact it was a small lightsaber for defense only.

Coming to find herself being lend to the next part of her journey putting her fear down in side of herself. After all she looked around that the planet one thing could feel is the deep of the nature of the planet this bring a smile upon her lips. Now her own pink skin was so bright against the white and sliver of her robes with her puprle hair standing out. Putting down the fact that she was a Zeltron what work she did for the order wasn't what one would expect from a Zeltron. All in all she is a Healer being trained in the healing arts along with that of her native planet of Haruun Kal as a herbs healer.
[member="Knight"]

[member="Maya Whitelight"] @Rianna Organa

Knight remained where she was looking out the window when the word came on of the jedi had departed. While she had found herself going around and helping them as needed she also knew she was an exarch tasked with a duty from the Lord Protector to defend and oversee the system. She even got to use at time the LEviathan to do just that often getting it assigned to her sector as the Starfall could handle most any problem. Then finally the doors opened and Knight spoke remaining in her pink robes with pinker hair over red under robes. "Welcome Maya, so what brings you all the way out to Thyferra?"

Quickness of her eyes looked over the you lady with the pink hair but also most of everything else was pink upon her also. Giving a smile upon her own lips bowing as a greeting. Couldn't help but speak, "G'day ma'am, I came as a request from the Sliver Order to set up agreement for bacta. To maybe talk of ship building, my lady." All she had to do was play the part as she reach in the force to feel the young lad that stead before her, letting out that she was friendly. Letting herself take a seat with her long flowing healer cloak of white with a large sliver cross upon the back of it. "You see I am a healer."

[member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Rianna Ordo"]

Knight looked at Maya and as the woman sat she moved going towards her desk with a small smirk. "Straight to business is always a good thing." Taking a seat she let her kimono and robe flutter around her a bit until her eyes locked on the woman before she drummed lightly "There is much that can be done but ship building is not my part of this deal. I am not even sure what you have planned as Iella could have come to me. It is well known I train with the jedi when not in my office here." Then she kept her smile before leaning back. "We'll deal though and materials will be needed from the Silver jedi order in exchange. I know you don't have the amount of credits most need to buy our ships or supplies of bacta plus refills of it. Are you up to that?"

Giving away to a wink, only to turn blush, as she had held back her own personality to be straight business. Keeping herself centered upon which could now look across to her with the thought of Master Iella bring her own smile at the her name warmed her to think of her. Good only to find herself to see her lending back some. Lending forward a bit in her chair as she did so herself changing positions some what. "You could be right, miss...what would you have in mind if I may be so bold to ask." [member="Knight"] Knowing that she didn't know how muh the order had in many or even if they even had half the money that was going to be thrown around at this meeting. Letting her purple hair move around her shoulder some what.

[member="Maya Whitelight"]

"Well..." Knight leaned forward a little letting the length of the desk be what separated them while her eye color shifted from blue to green to purple and then a brown like dark honey. "I have a need to get a couple dozen kilo's of Madilon and imagine my surprise. A chance to contract it out to you, think of it as a quid pro quo and it will help you get a large discount. The Protectorate isn't cheap and we control a good amount of bacta which can give us leverage in these times of war." Then she leaned back a little touching the armrest and licking the top of her lip. "The question is what do you have to bargain with Maya? Supplying is easy enough but then your looking at restocking, repairs, possibly crew and food costs. That is a lot of credits racking up so how much is that pound of flesh worth to you?" Knight kept her smile though and had everything needed, she let her mind adapt, mirror with telepathy what a zeltrons was like to help with the empathy, her senses were operating differently for the pheromones.

Letting her self think over the deal what all she could give broker this deal. All the more she thought about it sounded a good deal, one that could be do, fairly. Letting herself think more on this then every this was her first sole deal only now thinking that she was way over her head. Until she finally speak up, "I can offer you about 1 million in credits, also I could work something out with the helping to get couple dozen kilo's of Madilon, would I be working someone from the Protectorate, on this helping to get this Madilon. " Giving away to her sweet smile of hers, keeping down her real playful personality. [member="Knight"]

[member="Maya Whitelight"]

Knight kept her eyebrow raised and was enjoying this now. The offer of credits was expected and it was very much under the amount needed which was expected. Then her smile went away a little but she spoke with all the niceties. "It would be preferable that that you do. Madilon is hard to get but there is a large exporter on Nyriaan." She paused when the computer beeped and a look of enjoyment came. "Ah seems our special equipment has arrived come with me." Knight rose and walked around the desk. "Have you ever seen a Gree hyperdrive? Few have and we just so happened to have acquired one." With a smirk she was almost beaming in pride at the thought while leading the way down to the labs. Mainly to get it working and operate it. "The team going with you will be me and whoever you want to bring along. There is much we can do and I want to get a feel for you before I contact the Lord Protector about this. He has final say and can give you as needed."

Thyferra

Rianna had followed quietly, as was her customary behavior. She listened and watched more often than spoke. However when she spoke she tried to be sure it was well organized thought out, and made sense to those around her. She knew very little of Maya, and watched her with great interest it was always a wonder to watch the growth of young knights.

Rianna tried to hide her surprise at the amount of credits offered. She however allow her empathy to open up to feel the emotions around her. She was curious about this, "I have never seen one" She spoke softly, as she lifted her gaze to Knight's

[member="Knight"] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Turning to [member="Rianna Ordo"] with a smile upon her lips, sending out the gratitude for her coming along with her on this great under taking. Even so she looked back at Knight giving away another great smile upon her lips. "I believe you have me lost for words as to this talk as I might be able to pilot but that as far as I can go. " Gving some thought as to what was spoken "I would like to see this Gree hyperdrive"[member="Knight"]

Knight looked at them and continued to walk, if nothing else getting their interest wasn't such a bad thing. It allowed her to gauge them compared to the others and unlike the few jedi or silver jedi she had met and worked with they were very quiet. Not boisterous as that one had been taking charge and then making most of what they did about him. "Then come along, we'll show it off and work towards get you what you need but we will have to talk about how you plan to resupply. Being humanitarian in nature means you won't have the credits to pay for things and using you are Thyferria's lap dog while in truth an appealing offer is not altruistic or practical."

She let her talking while walking go along until they were standing on the other side of a thick glass window while droids handled and were being careful with the large computer. Built for a species with eight arms and a larger ship. Still it brought a small beam of pride. "It is one of the most intriguing pieces of technology thousands of years old but still thousands of years more advanced then what the rest of the galaxy has and the only way to get ahold of it is to brave a world where a dangerous creature believed to be from another dimension wiped everything out."

"Now how big of a ship do you want to start with?"

Looking on to Knight what she was saying before responding to the first one. "Oh, yea I don't think I would care for being someone lap dog, all the time. Personal reason you known, if that not whats your thought on some other kind of arrangement could maybe be reached. " As she keep walk with him, her own robes flowing around her as if they was part of her body with saying a work. It was in her mind even those this silk was nice and thin didn't help matter that all her body had to be cover with cloth.

"I"m thinking that with full crew maybe being able to care for at lest a few hundred wounded at a time." [member="Knight"] [member="Rianna Ordo"]

Rianna looked out the glass her gaze watching and taking in details of all that lay before them. No, no one wanted to be someones' lap dog, or slave to need. This was a very intriguing piece of technology, and yet it looked alient.

A few hundred wounded at a time. "A few hundred is quite the task, and yet very helpful to those receiving the help" Rianna turned looking at the two women with her, "Yes what could be done to make this arrangement happen" it was a repeat of what Maya had said, she said it to show that there was an interest, and a need.

[member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Knight"]

[member="Rianna Ordo"] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Knight moved with them and gave a nod while she finally entered the room, her eyes flicking across and speaking as ripples went over her robe and arms. Then she had six arms to meet the needs of the computer. "100 patients at a time is doable and with your help we will be able to get some much needed supplies for ourselves." Knight continued to move her arms along the length of the computer and smiled. "Alright we should have a ship made for 100 with bacta tanks and medical equipment. All you have to do is get me some Madilon for a hyperdrive and it will be square. Keep your credits and use them for fuel that you will need."

"Your so generous, Ms. Knight." nodding to her looking towards. [member="Rianna Ordo"]

"Well, Master Ordo, you up for a little adventure" with a smile upon her lips. Running the plans over in her own mind. Feeling that their time had been giving a way to the next part. Coming to release that would be one step closer to coming to the fact that she wanted to so much get this Sliver Cross off the ground. After all her passion was to help others and to heal them all. [member="Knight"] [member="Rianna Ordo"]

Knight continued to play the notes on the navi computer while she listened and focused. It would take longer but practicing was something that they could do whenever needed. For now she backed away and brought her arms around to reform into two slender hands with a smile. The looked at the two jedi while she started walking and leading the way. "Come on you two, we'll make the finer points while going to the planet. I'll have my people work on stocking up the ship so you'll have it when we return." KNight continued to walk and grabbed a few pieces of equipment including one of the MK I bolters to carry as her weapon with the tonfa's then was going towards one of the ships to go and get the Madilon.

[member="Knight"] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Generous indeed Rianna thought to herself. She remembered what she knew of it, Madilon was a type of naturally-occurring alloy, which had a unique molecular structure that gave it high tensile strength, while retaining a large amount of elasticity. These properties meant that the alloy could withstand the stresses of hyperspace travel, and so it was useful in the construction of hyperdrives. The amount of madilon required for a single hyperdrive was relatively small, but allowed the hyperdrive to be almost ten times smaller in size than one that did not contain madilon.

"I am curious, how much madilon will you require?" Even though it was naturally occuring there were only a few places to go and get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom