Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me pick my next toon

KitKat

So I just wrapped up my second character here and would like to start a new story. Whose into something fun and can pitch some ideas?

I have a Jedi and a pirate I could bring around.

[member="KitKat"]

Jedi Pirate.

Small edit: Sorry I couldn't resist. But on a serious note I wouldn't worry too much about anything specific, heck i tend to just come up with a joke and build a character around something I find funny.

Except with Ariealla, she just. she scares me.

So if you want some ideas I'd be happy to throw a few ideas, but they're probably not all that great unless you share my sense of humour.

[member="KitKat"] Perhaps you should try making a Crimelord or Executive character. If your Jedi & Pirate are more about 1 character instead of founding an organization, this could be a new and exciting story. If you did go that route there are multiple factions (both Major & Minor) who I imagine would like to RP with you :)

KitKat

[member="Darlyn Excron"] omg I love joke characters! I'll have to pick your brain for sure.

[member="Rako Eclipse"] Oh? Tell me more about Black Sun? Is it the well known organization by the same name? Do you guys do takeover sand stuff?

[member="Jeremiah Jade"] a Jade as in a Jade Jedi or as in a member of the Jade family you are writing?

[member="Rach'ta"] I like the idea of a crime lord. How are you enjoying the Sith?

[member="KitKat"] I haven't done very much at all with Rach'ta yet but its been mostly enjoyable. He is the first Star Wars character I ever made, different RP, but he wasn't played on Chaos till extremely recently. I'm struggling with really defining his character, I'm just being fickle.

I mention Crime Lord because I'm thinking about doing something similar myself. I'm not sure. I like the idea of having a neutral character who isn't constrained by the different factions.

[member="Rach'ta"] and [member="KitKat"]

If you guys are considering a crimelord, pirate or any other criminal archetype, we are having a blast with Black Sun! Yes, it is that Black Sun.

[member="Rako Eclipse"] is right! You can find a home with us. Black Sun is made up of many organizations, syndicates, cartels, pirates, etc. all under one banner. Come check us out!

[member="KitKat"]

Heyo Look I noticed u said pirate well it just so seems I am A Major Factrion Admin upon which reflects on mecernirases and Pirate's to bolster their forces. Are you down?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom